16th

Give Me More Time

It was a great day for a date. Bomi and Luhan walk alongside the beach hand in hands. They felt happy at the moment. Day by day their relationship is growing and it seems like everyone around here has started to accept their relationships. Bomi smiles as she takes a glance at Luhan. She just hopes that she made a good decision by getting back together with him. She then let go of his finger then linked her arms with him tightly. “This arm is mine. You’re mine”. Both of them burst out laughing at Bomi's sudden claims. Both of them are getting tired from walking and decide to sit on the sand while looking at those people who are happily playing inside the water.

Luhan's eyes suddenly fix on a family that is happily playing in a sandcastle together. How he wishes he could have one. “Bbom-ah, let’s get married”. Luhan just accidentally blurted out a word and Bomi choked on her own saliva. “W-what?”. Luhan turned his head towards her. “Marry me?”. Bomi suddenly blushing with the improper proposal and slap Luhan's cheeks softly. “Have you prepared yourself? Physically and mentally? Financially stable? I’m jobless anyway. I still need to look after my mom and my sister. If we get married. How can I just leave them and follow you?” Luhan let out a chuckle with Bomi’s blabbering. “Hun, they can live with us if you want to. I’m fine with that anyway”. Bomi smiled. Luhan picks out a ring box from his pocket pants and squat in front of Bomi. He grabbed her left palm and put the ring on her ring finger. “Now, you’re officially my fiancée”. Luhan then lifted Bomi's chin and left a kiss on her forehead.

---------------------------------------------------

From her room, Bomi could hear loud noises coming from downstairs. She just wants to join them, but she doesn’t feel well at all. It has been a week she feels nauseous, vomiting, and having a headache. ‘What the hell is wrong with me. Ugh, it’s irritating. She then decided to just go downstairs and have her breakfast.

“Unnie, you awake? Come have some rice. Naeun brings some chicken teriyaki too”. Bomi nods her head then takes a seat beside her mom. Hayoung put a bowl of rice in front of Bomi. “Thank you, young-ah”. Bomi was about to take a spoon of the soup right into but she suddenly rushed to the sink to vomit. All eyes fixed on her. “Unnie, you okay?”. Bomi rinses her lips and just makes an okay sign towards Namjoo. Shen then sat back on her seat. Mrs. Yoon spotted something different with her daughter. “Have you done the test?” Bomi frowns at her mom. “Test?”. “Pregnancy test. You have been like this for almost 2 weeks. And I can guarantee that there is someone going to build a home inside there”. Mrs. Yoon smiles as she points to Bomi’s stomach.

------------------------------------------------------

Bomi patiently waited for the result of the pregnancy test. She gets nervous easily and runs towards Namjoo who is sitting in front of the television. “Joo, I’m too nervous to look at this. Can you look at the line, please?”. Bomi hands her the pregnancy test stick towards Namjoo and without any question, Namjoo takes a look at it. She frowns and looks at Bomi. “Usually will it be 1 line or 2 lines?”. Bomi gets anxious again. “Tw- two lines”.She stuttered. Namjoo suddenly jumps and hugs her sister happily. “unnie! It is two-line!!” She shouted and Bomi just froze at the moment. “Congratulations, unnie! OMG OMG omma!!!”.

Namjoo shouted again, calling for her mom. Mrs. Yoon slowly walked to the living room with her crutches. Namjoo runs to her mom and shows her the pregnancy test. Mrs. Yoon then headed towards Bomi accompanied by Namjoo. “Now you have extra life that can give you strength. Take care of it, dear”. Mrs. Yoon couldn’t hide her tears as she felt happy with the news. Bomi seems puzzled by the commotion and just blankly stares at the pregnancy stick. “Unnie, you need to tell Luhan Oppa about this, okay?”. Namjoo said still feel excited about the news.  

“The love in our family flows strong and deep, leaving us memories to treasure and keep. I hope we will stay together happily”. Bomi prayed.