11th

Give Me More Time

2 months have passed and since then Bomi has changed. She avoids meeting everyone except for her mom and Namjoo. She has become quieter. Namjoo and her mom are worried but there is nothing much that they could do. Whenever they tried to say something, it will always end with a fight.

“Unnie has changed. I don’t know what had happened to her. I’m worried but I’m afraid of her. She is not someone that I knew. This is all his fault. If only he doesn’t come back after years, everything would have been better”. Suzy and Jungkook could only keep quiet. Honestly, they were mad as well with the sudden change. But, all they could do is just stay back.

“I will do something that I must do, I’m going first.” Suzy and Namjoo look at each other and frown. “It’s okay. I think he has his own reason for that”. Suzy just let out a sigh and ‘I hope you won’t do something bad, Jungkook-ah’. Suzy thought.

From far Jungkook could see Luhan laughing comfortably with other colleagues. Jungkook could not wait anymore and let out a punch right onto Luhan’s cheeks. Left everyone speechless including Yura who already step back a few steps. “You’re such a coward! Is that all you can do?! You came back into her life as if it was a resting area and then when you hurt her for the second time you run away again. What kind of retard are you?!” Jungkook let out his anger. Luhan could only stare at the ground. “Fix this or I’ll fcking fix your attitude!” Jungkook left them and enter the office.

Yura who has been a spectator hurriedly help Luhan and support him. “What the hell is wrong with him?” Yura shakes her head. “I can go by myself” Luhan left Yura alone behind and she stomps her feet. ‘It has been good if I didn’t meet you again, Yoon Bomi. You’re such a pain in the . Just wait and see’. Yura smiled and return to her desk.

Luhan rests his head on the chair. The words from Jungkook earlier still running in his head. It was not that he didn’t try. He called her, no answer. He texts her, no replies. He visited her, no response. He tried that every day and stopping does not mean he gives up. But he had lost his patience. He doesn’t know what else should he do. Suddenly something pops up in his head. “I should start all over again” He smiled and determined. He pushed the intercom button, “Lia, I won’t be coming to the office for a few weeks. Get Jeon Jungkook to cover all of my meetings and he will be the head temporarily”. Luhan takes his coat and rushes out.

---------------------------------------------

Luhan could see Bomi from far and he quickly stops his car next to her and went out. Without any words, he already grabs Bomi and pushed her inside the car, and hurriedly gets into the driver seat. “We will go on vacation and I already tell your family”. Bomi tried to open the door but Luhan is faster than her. He grabs the seatbelt and buckles it. “Allow me to start all over again and please give me more time to change this story”. Bomi couldn’t do anything and she just sits still.

After a few hours of driving, they arrive at the Bayhill Villa, Jeju. “We’re only two, what with the fuss with the entire villa?”. Bomi said in annoyance. Luhan on the other side feels relief as Bomi finally says something. “It was my mom’s villa, so come in”. Bomi frown and does not even move from the passenger seat. “Hurry, I’ll show you around first and then we will go shopping. We didn’t bring anything here”.

Bomi couldn’t say anything. She followed him from behind. Honestly, she like the vibe. She has always loved nature and it is not too bad as well. The only thing that is worst is that she is with Xi Luhan. ‘Alright, Bomi. Keep calm. Just enjoy for the time being and assume that you were alone here’. She takes a deep breath and looks around the villa with a smile.

 


Another chapter is up! I'm trying my very best to get a hang of this. It was hard to continue writing after 4 years. I promise the storyline will get better. 

P/S: all of these storylines are mainly fiction. I'm trying to stick to the original character and I won't change anyone. I'm sorry if any of you feel uncomfortable with the character lineup.

Please do leave a comment, subscribe and upvote. It really helps me in boosting my confidence. Thank you! <3