2nd

Give Me More Time

" Hey " 

Bomi lifts up her head as she hears someone's voice and perhaps that it was Luhan. Her smile fades away as that voice is not Luhan instead it was a little kid that was about her waist height. That little kid grins at Bomi and takes something out from his pocket and puts it on Bomi's lap. It was a glove, a pair of pink gloves that suit her scarf.

Bomi take the gloves and give him a what-is-this look." I see you're here for 1 hour already, noona. Do you waiting for someone? It is so cold and I see you didn't wear any gloves, So I decided to ask permission from my mom there to give you this glove ". Bomi followed that little hand and smile at the middle-aged woman who was waving at her and she waved at her back trying to say thank you. " I want to give it to you and she allowed me to give these pink gloves. I think it suits you noona. Hope you like it ! ". Bomi let out a soft chuckle while patting his head. "I really like this glove. Thank you, little angel. What is your name anyway?". "Lee Hanbin. and you can call me Hann and what about you noona?". He replied to her with his small lips and sometimes sneeze because of the cold weather.

" Bomi ". Bomi replied to him shortly. Bomi stands up from her seat and takes that little guy's hands. He just followed her step and Bomi walk with him and go straight to his mother. Hann's mother realized that Bomi is coming on her way and she quickly runs towards her. Bomi smiled and bow at her. "It is so cold ahjumma and Hann keep sneezing. I’m afraid he might catch a cold so I decided to bring him here back. Thank you for the gloves anyway. It was so pretty and warm, Anyway ahjumma.. please wear more thick clothes, you will get sick. It was nice to meet you and Hann. Hope to see you two again soon. Annyeong". Bomi bows again and excuses herself. The ahjumma nod and waved at her again.
 
Bomi decided to wait for Luhan again under a big tree that facing the lake. She keeps on looking at her phone and hoping that Luhan would call or at least message her. It's getting darker and Bomi has been waiting for almost 3 hours and Luhan didn't appear. She hugs herself to make her feel warm. It was not the first time Luhan acted like this, She once waits for him for almost 5 hours and when she asked him the reason. His answer will always the same. Busy with football again and again. Bomi somehow getting sick with the reason but she tried to believe him. It was 8:15 p.m and Bomi decided to just go back home. It is no use if she keeps on waiting and she already knows the answer he will give. Football. Bomi take out her phone and dialed Luhan's number.

Luhan just gets back home from school and he acts like there was nothing happened. He throws himself at the sofa and laid his head back. He suddenly remembers something and quickly takes out his phone. He sighs at those 20 messages and 15 miscalled that he gets. He keeps on scrolling the message he received and opens a message that contains Bomi's voicemail. He put the phone nearer to his ear. 

" Hey Lu, I know you're busy with your football. Sorry cause I being such an annoying girl. Who keeps on bothering you. I didn't mean to do that. I just want to say that I missed you so much. It hurts, Lu. It hurts to pretend that I didn't miss you but actually I did. How are you? Hope you're fine. Did you take care of yourself? I hope you did. I heard that your football tournament is around the corner. Tao told me once when we accidentally bumped at the cafe the other day. Anyway, Goodluck and do your best. I won't be there so don't worry. I won't bother you again. I'll just wait until you've been completely free. Anyway, today is our monthsarry and you didn't even come. I wait for almost 4 hours. It's okay. I understand. But yeah, just... Happy monthsarry, Xi Luhan .....I love-. ahh okay, that's all. Bye .. " 

Luhan could hear Bomi's voice is shaking at the end. She would probably be crying. Luhan shut his eyes tightly and just throw the phone away. " arghhhhhhhhh!! ... why .. why... why I couldn't let you go, bbom ?..." Luhan almost shout and throw everything that he could grab towards the wall.

{ After 2 days } 

Luhan waits for Bomi in front of her class. He should just admit that he missed her too. He missed those laughs and he missed her presence. But because of the ego, He just keeps silent. He could hear the math teacher is done. He patiently waits outside and after he saw Bomi on her way to go out from the class he grabs her hand. Bomi tried to let herself go but Luhan's grip is so tight and she couldn't fight him. He just walks hurriedly like he was being chased by the ghost. He just bumped into everyone and Bomi is the one who said sorry on behalf of him.

After both of them arrived at the rooftop, Luhan stop suddenly and Bomi almost couldn't unbalanced herself but thanks God she manages to balanced herself and tried to let go of her hand. Luhan doesn't loosen the grip instead he tightens the grip of her wrist. " Just what is wrong with you, Lu !. Let go of my hand. It hurts you know!" Bomi couldn't stand it and let out her anger. She doesn't know what had gotten into her but suddenly tears coming down from her eyes.

Luhan turns around and facing Bomi. He sighs then pulled her towards him and hugs her tightly. He couldn't hold it anymore and his tears finally fall." I missed you...... I really really missed you... Why are you being like this.. Why did I always disappointed you... I'm sorry, Bbom.. I'm really sorry..". Bomi just froze in her place and didn't even reply to his hug. Luhan keeps on hugging her for a while and then releases the hug. Luhan looks down to the ground. He doesn't have the courage to look straight to Bomi. He had made this girl in front of him suffer."What is it, Lu ? Is there anything you want to said? If not you can go now because your friends must have been waiting for you at the field".

Bomi just blurts out to break the silence make Luhan startled by her reaction. Luhan gathers up his courage. This is the best for him and for her too. Someone else can take good care of her. Bomi is just too kind for him and she could find someone much better." Let's break up .. ". Luhan carefully said it and unexpectedly Bomi just replied to him with a smile.
”Say something, can you? I know you hold it... you hold it too long, Bbom. I know it’s you the one who should ask for a break up instead of me. I’m being so selfish towards our relationship. I break our promise. I didn’t ever do my best to be serious in this relationship. I’m sorry... But I lo- ... “.Before Luhan could finish the last word, Bomi interrupted him. “It’s okay. Finally, I’m free”. Luhan was taken aback by Bomi's reaction.”Anyway, today is your tournament, Go now or you will be late. Good luck and do your best, Xi Luhan”.Luhan comes back to his sense and the tournament will start in 5 minutes. Before he leaves he gives Bomi a peck on her forehead. “I’ll miss you, my first love”.

After Luhan leaves Bomi felt her legs weaken and she fall to the ground. Tears keep on falling and she punches the ground as she thinks it was Luhan’s face on the ground.” You should just tell me sooner, idiot... I won’t fall deeply in love with you ....if you ..told me sooner....”.Bomi covers her face with both of her palms.

“Noona.....”.Bomi turns around to find Jungkook already stand right behind her. Bomi couldn’t control herself. She quickly stands on her feet and hugs Jungkook tightly. She felt ashamed crying in front of the guy that is younger than her. But she just couldn’t hold it anymore.” Jungkook-ah...why..why he left me?”.Jungkook just shut his eyes and bring Bomi closer to him. He pats Bomi’s back to calm her down. It’s hurt to see someone that he loves, someone that he admires cried in front of him just because of another guy. Jungkook releases the hug and holds both of Bomi's hands. Bomi just looks at the ground as she doesn't want him to see her in this condition. Jungkook tightens his grip and pulls both of Bomi's hands towards his chest. He takes a deep breath before he finally said something.

“Don’t worry,noona. From now on. This guy in front of you, Jeon Jungkook promises that he will take care of the one he loves, Yoon Bomi with all his might and heart...Forever and ever..”.  
 


I'm done with the third chapter! *throw confetti everywhere*. haha 
I'm trying to make a long long chapter but I guess I make it? yay! Dx.
Anyway keep on reading and hope you like it Bye ^^