1st

Give Me More Time

 Author's POV : 

If you already read this fic. I just deleted the first chapter which contains a prologue. I do that because of some reasons. 



'' Bomi noona ! wait here for a few minutes, okay? I'm going to buy the coffee for you ''. Jungkook pat on bomi's head before he quickly runs to the cafe. " Yah ! I'm not a little kid, you kid- .. ". She just shakes her head when she saw jungkook's just replied to her with his cheeky smile as always.
Blame her for being too weak whenever jungkook gives her his killing smile or will always do those kinds of things like blowing her cheeks, pull her hair, winking, and so on. He's just 1 year younger but he seems much more mature than her.
There was a time where jungkook's being admitted to the hospital once because of her. Blame him for being such a busybody man. After a few minutes, Jungkook came back and sat beside Bomi while holding 2 cups of coffee.
 

" Don't you have any other drink? Always coffee ugh? ". Bomi takes one of the coffee and takes a sip of it slowly.
"Say the one who always asks for coffee whenever we are on a date. Say the one who will always sulk whenever she doesn't get her coffee. Say the one who will always give me coffee whenever I came to her house. Say the one who- ".
 Jungkook couldn't end his talk when Bomi already pinches his arms. Jungkook just grins at her. After a while, they have a chat the school's bell rang. 

" See you tomorrow, noona ! I can't come to your house today because my step-brother will be coming to my house for a visit ". Bomi just nods and wave at him. 

{ All of the students get back to their classes }

" Bbom-ah, is there anything between you and jungkook? Both of you are so close. Oh well, enough with those reasons that you and he was only having a sister-brother relationship. I'm sick of that answer already ". Bomi let out a chuckle before she pokes Suzy's head.
" Yes. We're only having a brother-sister relationship and I'll answer only that until it makes you die by keeping hearing the same answer ". Suzy let out a loud sigh before she continued copying notes from Bomi. There was silence before Bomi asked her. "Don't you like my relationship with Luhan?". Suzy startled a bit but she manages to control her facial expression. She then smiled and look at her best friend.

" Look Bbom-ah. Whatever you're doing, whatever you do that make you happy, I'll always support you. I don't want to let you down. But if Luhan is the one we're talking about I'm a little bit concerned and I hope you think about your relationship again and again. It has been almost 5 months, dear ".
Suzy takes Bomi's right hand and taps it slowly. " I believe in whatever your choice is, you know the best for your life. I love you, my one and only bestie ". Bomi forms a smile before hug Suzy. " I love you too ". 

Bomi and Suzy, you could mistake them as a twin cause they would always go here and there together. And Suzy couldn't understand Bomi whenever it comes to Jungkook. Like, she thinks that they suit each other. Bomi needs someone like him and He needs someone like her. One thing that would always make them quarrel is about a guy, Xi Luhan. That bastard of the school. For God's sake, he's the most annoying guy ever exist in this peaceful world. Suzy knows that both of them are in a relationship but it looks like Bomi is the one who thinks about him more, sounds like one side of love obviously. Suzy just hopes she won't end up marrying him, or else her life will be a big disaster. She swears.


After a long day at school, Bomi doesn't have time to open her uniforms and she just laying on her bed, thinking. She looks up at her phone and then sighs. " no message no calls ". She throws her phone aside while trying to close her eyes.
"Did he love me? Am I bothering him? Am I such a cheesy girl? No! I'm not. It hurts whenever I bumped into him at school. He will just act normal. A smile is just fine. Totally enough. Damn. It has been 4 months but I'm like a stupid one who will always keep an eye on him. This is all bullsh*t. Maybe it's true, Jungkook is much better. He could always take good care of me. Enough bomi enough.. just hold on a little bit ... " Bomi taps her chest after she monologs with herself.


'' 2 weeks later '' 

Bomi was sitting on the balcony of her house and stared at her phone blankly. She thinks of something and she thought she just has to meet him. She misses him so badly. Then, she finds Luhan's number on the contact and typing a message to him : 


" Let's meet up at the park. It has been quite a while we didn't go out together.
I'll meet you there at 5 pm. I'm waiting " - 
 

Bomi presses the send button and quickly takes a shower hoping that she could meet him at least for a few minutes. 
Luhan has just done with his football training when he heard the message tone and read it. He let out a sigh and just turn off his phone. " Hyung! hurry up. We'll continue our training. For Godness sake our tournament will be tomorrow ! ".Tao shout from far and Luhan just gives him an okay sign. 


{ At the park }

Bomi just simply wears a plus-size shirt with skinny jeans and tie her hair ponytail. She patiently waits at the branch which is the place where Luhan confessing to her. The place where they promise to take care of each other, to hold onto each other, to always support and love each other. People might say that she's quite stupid cause keep this relationship, but she believes that a miracle will happen. Perhaps. 

" Hey " 

[ To be continued ]

 


Hey, guys. The Second chappie. yippee!
So, how is it? Interesting? Anyway, who do you think will come to meet Bomi? Will, it is Luhan or Someone else? 
I'll give you a reward if you have an idea who was that someone. ( kay I'm kidding ;_; ) 
Anyway, stay tuned (?) for the next one. Do subscribe or comments. It really means a lot to me. 
*throw heart everywhere* <3