15th

Give Me More Time

 “Unnie!!!!!”. Namjoo shouted after she saw Bomi right in front of her and hurriedly hug her. “I thought you dead already”. Namjoo cried and Bomi laughs at her little sister. “I bought the perfume that you want. 2 sets of it”. Namjoo releases the hug and looks at Bomi in disbelief. Bomi shows her the gift bag and she jumps in happiness. “Thank you, unnie! I love you, come inside. Omma is waiting already”.

Luhan who has been an observer since then clears his throat. “Uhm so, let me excuse myself first. Send my regards to Aunt Yoon, okay? “. Namjoo pulls her face when she takes a glance towards Luhan. “Thank you, Luhan Oppa. For sending unnie home safely”. She bows and then went inside the house.

“Give her time, alright?”. Bomi holds Luhan’s hands and pats them. Luhan smile and just nod. “It’s okay. She has the right to hate me. See you later”. Luhan pat Bomi’s head.

----------------------------------------------------------------

-A week after she returned-

Bomi decided to meet her friends. She nervously waits at the restaurant. She was nervous as it has been 4 months since she didn’t meet Suzy and Jungkook. Bomi keeps on drinking her coffee and she looks at the watch once a while. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turns around and found Suzy behind her. She quickly rises and hugs her best friend. “Zy-ah. I’m sorry~~”. Bomi already sobbing and Suzy already looks around her feeling embarrassed as everyone already stare at them. “Yoon Bomi. Everyone is looking right now. Can we just sit, please?”. Suzy whispered and Bomi quickly let go of her; feelings awkward with all the stare.

“So, is everything alright?”. Bomi nods. She belief that Suzy knows everything. “We get back- and I’m sorry for doing things the opposite with what I said before this “. Suzy is not surprised and she just sighs. “It’s okay, Bbom. You know I’ll always here for you, right?”. Bomi smiles at her and she looks around. “He is on his way- “. Bomi startled. “Don’t worry. You know him. He won’t get mad at you”. Bomi let out her breath nervously and agree with Suzy.

“4 months and 10 days, is it enough Yoon Bomi sshi?”. Both Bomi and Suzy raised their head and saw Jungkook already stand beside their table. “Jungkook-ah…”. He just pats Bomi's shoulder. “You owe us a cinema date for the next 4 months every weekend”. Bomi burst out laughing at Jungkook’s statement. “Alright! Call! I can do it every day!”. Jungkook then takes a seat beside Bomi. He called the waiter to order his food and casually grab Suzy’s drink and gulp it down. “Yah! Your moron! That was mine- “. Suzy giving her a death glare and Jungkook just playfully sticking his tongue out at her. “Give me 4 orange juice. 3 for this monster in front of me anyway”. Jungkook sent the waiter away with a smile.

“Shall we go to karaoke after this? I just feel like singing since I’ve been carrying a burden left by someone for a month”. Jungkook purposely stressed the word ‘someone’ to directly address Luhan leaving Bomi cough awkwardly. “On you?”. Suzy assumed and Jungkook just shakes his head. “Bomi noona will pay for it, right?”. Bomi is at a loss for words and shakes her head. “Oh God, I’ll surely die in debt sooner or later”. She blurted out feeling sorry for herself.

All three of them spend the day together with laughter and relief. Bomi is so grateful to have both Suzy and Jungkook as her best friends since high school. They were her best gifts that she ever received from God aside from her family.

“As long as you’re happy, I will be happy too, my love”.