6th

Give Me More Time


“Thank you, please come again later “. Suzy applies a bright smile on her lips and bows towards the last customer of the day. Suzy walks towards Bomi who is currently cleaning the tables.” Bbom ah..”.Bomi lifts up her head and looks at Suzy with a curious look.” I’m sorry if what I might say makes you mad .. It ..It”. Bomi continues to wipe the table and straighten the chair.” Just what is it Zy? I won’t get mad “.Suzy let out a sigh then make her way towards the kitchen and then come back with a piece of paper in her hands.” Here. Luhan came today and he gives me this “. She tightens the grip towards the paper and then lets out her hand towards Bomi. Bomi almost choked and quickly straighten her back when she heard Suzy mention Luhan. ” Who? Luhan? Xi Luhan? Don’t you try to joke around Suzy, I’m tired to listen to your-“. Bomi didn’t even finish her words and take the paper from Suzy.

Dear, you,

I don’t know who you are. But you really seem familiar. I’m sorry cause I being such a coward just only with this piece of paper. Truthfully, I want to know about you more.

Luhan.


“ Is he trying to be an idiot or he is originally an idiot, Zy? He didn’t even recognize me? “. Suzy just shrugs and suddenly she takes one of Bomi's hands and holds it. “ what? “. Bomi realize something and then looked at Suzy who is just looked down the floor.” Zy ? Don’t tell me that you did something that comes into my mind. My number?”. Suzy slowly nods her head, then Bomi throws the napkin at the table in frustration. “ Bbom ahh, I’m sorry. I just don’t know what to do and he is just asking about it. Besides, he didn’t recognize you, right? So, just act like you usually act “. Suzy pat on Bomi's shoulder trying to calm her down.” Alright alright. Forget it. I don’t want to think about this matter. Let’s just quickly done cleaning and go back home. I miss my bed”.

After taking her bath Bomi are going to sleep when she heard her phone vibrate. “Is this person an alien or what still awake at this hour?”

From: Unknown
Hey there

Bomi just stares at her phone without bothering to reply to it. She doesn’t even want to reply to the stranger. Bomi put her phone on the mini desk beside her and go to sleep.

"Noona! ". Bomi almost choked on her coffee when suddenly Jungkook is coming out of nowhere and appear beside her. She just gives him a death glare and left with Jungkook giggles. "Where are you going, my love?". For the second time, Bomi choked on her coffee. "End my life". Bomi answers shortly making Jungkook shake her body continuously, "Are you crazy! Do you think you get your life for free? Don't you-". Everyone at the bus stop already looks at them with a weird face, making Bomi closed Jungkook's mouth. "Stop nag already. Where else I'm going early in the morning other than going to work?". Jungkook smiled in embarrassment while bowing towards everyone. After the green light turn out, both of them walk hand in hand. 

"Suz-----------!!!!!!!". Bomi couldn't end her words as she saw Suzy is with someone.

" Oh, there you are. I'm waiting for you."
 


I'm sorry for the late reply~ being busy with my exams and university and so on. 
New Chappie! It's not good. But I'm trying to make the story better in the next chapter.
Thank you everyone TT_TT 
I love you so muchie <3