12th

Give Me More Time

A week has passed but Luhan couldn’t get the time to talk with Bomi for too long. As if he was alone. When he was downstairs, Bomi is upstairs. When he was in the kitchen, Bomi was in the living room. Luhan must do something. He shouldn’t give up right now.

“Unnie!!! Where the hell are you going with Luhan? Remember you’re not married yet!” Bomi shut her eyes and put the phone far from her ear as Namjoo’s voice is too loud from the other side. “I know. I’m in Jeju right now. Don’t worry, I’m fine. Is mom doing good?”. Bomi replied. “She is fine. You’re the one who should take care of yourself, unnie. I heard that Yura is not coming to the office these few days. I’m afraid that she is up to something”. Namjoo sounds worried. “It’s okay. I’ll take care of myself. I’m going now. Love you”. Bomi sigh. She heard the same from Suzy the last 2 days.

Bomi walks downstairs and been thinking to fill up her belly. Honestly, she was bored. But, she doesn’t know what to do. Having the cold war between them doesn’t bring any good. Bomi sigh again. She looks around and didn’t even see Luhan. Suddenly, she stops halfway when she noticed Luhan was asleep on the sofa. There is something that happened inside her heart, she felt bad for doing so. Shut him out. Bomi sigh again and continue her intention to the kitchen. She needs to cook something for them. Or they will have died starving. Bomi chuckle.

She looks into the fridge and found chicken feet. She frowns and thinking. ‘Since when did he like chicken feet? It was his most hated part of chicken though’. Bomi just shrugs and takes the chicken feet out. Then she brings out the radish and beef. She thought of making ‘Seogogi Mu Guk’ and ‘Dakbal’. Just having the thought of it makes her screams in happiness.

She prepared the ingredients on the dining table and started to cut the radish. However, luck is not on her side when she accidentally cut her finger. She screams and falls on the floor. Luhan who is startled by the screaming rush over to the kitchen and saw Bomi is already on her feet while holding her finger and try to endure her pain. Luhan panicked for a while and quickly take the safety kit. He helps her and he felt bad when he saw Bomi’s tears keep coming down her cheeks.

“You should’ve just woke me up. I can help you”. Bomi didn’t say anything and there is only her sobbing left. “It’s done now. Were you hungry?” Bomi just nod. Luhan saw the ingredients on the table and he knows what is she trying to do. He already has thought of it when he buys the grocery before. He wants to cook together with Bomi since she likes chicken feet so much.

“Let me do the rest and you go take a rest first. I’ll call you once I’m done”. Bomi refused and left Luhan frowns. “You were disgust with chicken feet anyway”. Luhan burst out laughing at Bomi’s statement. “No. I love it so much. Remember you bring dakbal during my football friendly? Everyone likes it and I like it since then. But I’ve to show you that I’m disgust because everyone wants to see my reaction”. Bomi form an awkward smile and nod. “I’ll stay here at the dining table”.

After two hours of battle with the cooking, Luhan set up the table. Bomi was amazed at his skills. Luhan put the radish soup into the bowl and give it to Bomi first. She then takes a spoon and has a taste. “It’s good. I don’t know you can cook”. Luhan chuckles. “I can cook for you every day if you want to”. Bomi just smiled.

Both of them having fun with the meal. Little did they know, both of them wish that they could start all over again and give each other a chance.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength

while loving someone deeply gives you courage.