5th

Give Me More Time


It has been a week since Bomi worked in that cafe and everything is doing fine and thankfully nothing bad happened within that week. Bomi was on her way to the cafe alone since Suzy already go to open the cafe first. This is because of Namjoo who takes Bomi’s alarm clock and brings it to her room. That’s why she’s late today. Thank Godness Suzy call her in the middle of dreaming, If not she might continue dreaming about her prince charming. Bomi was waiting for the red light to turn green when she felt someone tug her sweater. Bomi looks down and found a little guy which really looks familiar. Bomi get on her knees and caress that little guy hair.” Aww, you’re so cute ? Are you lost ? “.Before that little guy answer her, Bomi heard someone running towards them and stop before pulling that little guy hand.” I’m sorry, he’s my brother. He must have been bothered you, right?”.

Bomi gets up before bowing to the guy which looks like her age too. She smiles and then gives the little guy a smile.” It’s okay. He’s not even bothered me, he is so cute. I thought I’ve met him before but I couldn’t remember”.Bomi put one of her fingers on her chin to think something but the little guy take her right hand and shake it.” It’s me,noona.Hann.We meet at the park quite a long time before, remember?”.Bomi remembers that time and quickly hugs the little guy.” aww sorry my dear. It has been too long and wow it surprised me that you still remember me. You’ve grown and become more handsome now. Where are you going?”. Before Hann could answer Bomi, the guy who is standing earlier clears his throat to make sure that both of them didn’t forget his existence.

Bomi quickly turns her head and then bows again.”Sorry for being rude. It was just I’m too excited to meet Hann back. I think you’re there too right at that time? .I’m Yoon Bomi and you?” Bomi offered a handshake and that guy replied back with a smile.” I’m Lee Jaehwan. You can call me Ken anyway. Not that Ken of Chicken. Just ken”.Bomi burst into a laugh when she heard ken describing his name before she looks up at her watch and then knocked her head in realization.” Sorry. Alright then Ken, Nice to meet you. Anyway, I’m late to go to work. I work at that Happy cafe there. Till we meet again”.Before  Bomi could go, Ken blocked her way with his arm .” That’s good then, I actually going to take Hann for a breakfast, and it was a good thing I meet you, I can just go there, right Hann?”.Hann clapped his hands and then nod in agreement. He then holds Bomi’s right hand and then Ken’s left hand and leads their way towards the cafe. Bomi just chuckles with his cuteness and the same goes for Ken.

“Bbom ahh! Why you take such a long long years arriving he-“.Suzy closed when she saw Ken following Bomi from behind. Suzy suddenly fixes her hair and bows towards them in a polite way. Bomi who realizes the situation just chuckles.” I don’t know you could become this feminine and polite all of sudden in front of someone”.Suzy quickly pinched Bomi’s waist making Bomi jumped in pain.” Yahh. It’s hurt you know. Eyy “.Both Hann and Ken just laugh towards Bomi and Suzy. Suzy pulls her tongue out towards Bomi and then smiles at Ken. People who look closely can see how red Suzy’s face was because of the shyness. Bomi just shakes her head then looks at Hann.” You go take your seat with your hyung first, okay? I’ll bring you the best menu that is served in this Cafe”.Hann squealing in excitement and give Bomi an okay sign. Bomi who sees Suzy didn’t even bug from her place and keeps staring at Ken already pull her hand towards the kitchen.

After 15 minutes of preparing 2 pieces of choc waffles with blueberry,1 coffee, 1 hot chocolate with 1 vanilla ice-cream for Hann, Bomi smile in satisfaction. Bomi turned towards Suzy who was taking an order from a customer and quickly pull her hand. Before Suzy could open , Bomi started to speak first.” Take this and I’ll give you a chance to talk with him. Good luck”.Suzy takes the tray and grins cheekily before she makes her way towards Ken and Hann's table.

“Here are your menu guys. This is the best sale item in our cafe. Hope you can enjoy it”.Suzy served all the food on the table and tried hard not to be so nervous.” Thank you, sure we’ll enjoy this”.Ken smiles before she nods then making her way towards the kitchen. Suzy quickly leans on the wall while putting the tray on her chest.” Bbom ahh, what is this feeling. My heart can’t stop fluttering when I look at him”.Bomi smile and take the tray on Suzy’s hand.” You’ve fallen in love with him then, Zyy”.Suzy still takes a chance to steal a glance at Ken. Ken would probably notice it. He doesn’t felt uneasy at all when he noticed Suzy keep on glancing at him. Ken found that Suzy is such a cutie too. He thought that he will end up fall in love with Bomi but seeing her the first time this morning make him changed his mind, his heartbeat suddenly races when he saw Suzy this morning.” How I wish I could get closed to you..Suzy”.Ken suddenly blurted out something when he stares at the waffle that he holds making Hann stop eating his waffle and look at Ken with a weird look.” Hyung..I know this waffle is tasty but It won’t make us crazy, right?”.Ken just grins when he heard what Hann had said to him.

“Thank you, Bomi. The waffle and coffee were too good”.Ken said before he gets permission to go home.” No problem. Just come here often and bring Hann too, I’ll probably miss him”.Bomi said as she ruffles Hann’s hair. Ken just nod while smiling at what Bomi said.” Noona, the ice cream was too good. I’ll make sure to come here often even if this hyung beside me didn’t want to bring me here”.Both Bomi and Ken just chuckled and Ken pat on Hann’s head.

Before Ken goes outside the cafe, Bomi stopped him as she tugs his sweater. Bomi gives him a piece of paper and looks at it. Ken smile at the contain the paper and looks at Bomi again.” Fighting Ken sshi ! Wish you two the best of luck”.Bomi said almost whispering and Ken just nods his head after do a high five with Bomi.

* * * * *

It was a day off for Bomi and she needs to go grocery with Namjoo. It would be like heaven for Namjoo but for Bomi doing grocery with Namjoo is such a disaster. Namjoo will not stop talking and never listened to Bomi. The section that would attract Namjoo’s attention will probably is the beauty and health section which is a place that Bomi hates the most.

“ Unnie ! you gotta be kidding me?! I want this perfume. I want this perfume! Naeun and hayoung got one and I seriously want it”.Namjoo screams in excitement as she saw a Lavender perfume that was really expensive. Bomi did craving for that perfume too and guess what she will never buy it unless she buys it for herself first.” It’s too expensive, Joo. Find the other things”.Namjoo pout upon hearing Bomi’s action.” But unnie, seriously don’t be so stinky will-“, Before Namjoo could finish her words she saw a bunch of cosmetic collections that are on its promotions. Namjoo drag Bomi who is looking on the hairband towards the cosmetic section.”Unnie, I want this! I want this! It was not so expensive and you have to buy it for me no matter what and wait before that I should find something for you, you’re such a zombie going to work with that pale lips and ugly face. Just you wait here ".

Bomi widens her eyes at what Namjoo said and starts mumbling to herself.” Zombie? How dare she? I’m the prettiest woman ever in this world along with the Mona Lisa drawing, even without makeup all the men can fall for me even I didn’t say any word..whatever...She is the kiddo here and trying to teach the older, nonsense as ever. Why I get this girl as my sister.How I wish Hayoung or Naeun will be my sister instead of her. God, please save me ”.Namjoo who were choosing the lipstick and eyeliner already make a bored face.” I can hear that unnie, You should be grateful that I’m your sister and not that Yura the witch ”.Bomi almost laughs at Namjoo's last words then knocks Namjoo’s head and then quickly closes to cover her laugh.

“ Namjoo yaa, let me go to the shampoo area for a while, I’m going to buy shampoo for mom ”.Namjoo just makes an okay sign while still searching for the lipstick color and Bomi just shakes her head. Bomi looking for the shampoo area but nowhere to be found.” Omaigad, I’m sure hundred percent I won’t go walk around the mall alone. It hurts my eyes ”.Bomi mumbling alone to herself when finally she saw a sign of showing Shampoo area. Bomi smiles widely as she pats her head.” you're quite good Bomi ”.Bomi praises herself before she quickly makes her way towards the shampoo area because people already look weird at her.

Bomi looks at the shampoo label to find the shampoo that she wants. It took her a while to find the shampoo since she had to find the best shampoo for her mom since her mom is quite sensitive to the chemical products such as body wash or shampoo. Bomi was just about to take a shampoo that is right in front of her eyes when she heard something fall from behind her. She turns around to find a bottle of shampoo fall right next to her feet. Bomi smiles and then squats down to take the shampoo.” I’m sorry, miss ”.A lady offers her hand to help Bomi to wake up and Bomi gladly accepts that lady's hand.” It’s okay. It doesn’t bother me at-“.Bomi paused when she look up straight to the lady that happened to be her enemy, Yura.” You ? I shouldn’t have offered my hand if it was you anyway “.Bomi tried her best to just keep smiling and ignore what Yura had said.” Nice to meet you again, Yura. It has been a long time right? ”.Yura just flips her hair and walks away without even answering Bomi question.

“ How I wish you would never appear right in front of my eyes ever again ”.Bomi mumbles to herself as she took the shampoo and makes her way towards Namjoo. After done with the shopping, Bomi decided to have lunch since Namjoo already whining because of hungry.” Unniee unnie unieeeeee unnieeee ! I want chicken !! ”.Namjoo shouted like a child and Bomi hurriedly closed Namjoo’s mouth.” Just please act your age, Joo. People are looking at you right now ”.Bomi whisper to Namjoo making Namjoo let out chuckles.

* * * * *

Bomi and Namjoo silently eat their lunch as they felt really hungry.” Joo Joo !”.Namjoo almost chokes on her drumstick when suddenly someone taps her shoulder. Bomi looks up as she startled and found Jungkook already hold his laughter towards Namjoo's reaction.” Yahh. You should at least greet us first. You almost make us died in shock”.Bomi stomped her feet as she let out her anger towards Jungkook.” Alright alright noona. I’m sorry my little Joo Joo ”.Jungkook ruffles Namjoo's hair as he takes a seat beside Namjoo. Jungkook spontaneously takes a sip of Namjoo’s cola and eats her cheesy wedges without asking anything. Namjoo rolled her eyes as she looks at Jungkook and then she hit him on his shoulder.

” Yahh oppa! That’s mine. Just go buy yourself, will you? Unnie look at your future husband. Doesn’t he have a manner with his sister-in-law ".Both Bomi and Jungkook just laugh at what Namjoo said.” What are you doing here anyway? ”.Bomi suddenly ask Jungkook making him stop his laugh." I’m waiting for my stepbrother,noona. He ask me to accompany him to buy something ". Bomi just nod as she understands.” Oppa you owe me a teddy bear, remember? Since you’re here why don’t you buy the teddy bear for me? ”.Namjoo tug on Jungkook’s sleeves as she makes her cute face and Bomi just look at her like what-is-my-sister-doing. “ Lucky you mention it. Let’s buy it after both of you’ve done eating, okay? ”.Namjoo yelp in excitement and continues eating.

* * * * *
- 1 week later -

“ Are you okay, noona? “.Jungkook hold onto Bomi's hand as both of them sit on a branch .” Yes “. Bomi reply shortly making Jungkook let out a chuckle. He then pokes Bomi's nose. “ You’re not so good at lying, noona. Tell me what is it ? ”.Bomi finally let out a sigh. It has been a week and she really wants to ask Jungkook about the relationship between Yura and Luhan but she afraid that Jungkook might felt uneasy with her question. She tried everything to stop thinking about Luhan but she truly can’t stop thinking about him. Jungkook tighten the grip as he saw Bomi suddenly look lost.” I’m really fine, don’t worry okay? ”.Jungkook just nods his head, and then Bomi rests her head on Jungkook’s shoulder while playing with his finger ”. Jungkook ahh ..... “.Bomi suddenly say something.” Yes, noona ? ”.Jungkook just reply her with a short answer ”. What did you find in me that make you love me? Don’t you get tired of waiting for my answer? ”.

Bomi keeps this thought for too long and she had guilty of how Jungkook treats her. He always tried his best to make her day brighten. Maybe people might look at her like a pathetic girl who thinks that she is a princess who thought Jungkook as her toy. But truthfully she still fights with her feeling. Not like before, now she feels that she already open up a bit of the chance for letting Jungkook stay in her heart. Only she needs more time to forget Luhan forever.

Jungkook straightens his back and Bomi did the same. He looks at Bomi as he smiles and then pulls Bomi closer and hugs her tightly as he pats Bomi’s back.

“ Don’t ever question me if I tired of waiting for your answer, Bbom. I love you as you are. There is no reason why I love you. There is so much reason and I don’t think until I die I could list out all the reasons. I may sound cheesy but I tried my best to just wait for you. There is only one girl that will be the princess in my life and I will only allow you to be the princess. My one and only princess that I will cherish throughout my lifetime, Yoon Bomi “