9th

Give Me More Time

"It is a nice day to hang out today," Bomi thought. She was just sitting on the balcony while having tea. Her house is so silent today since her mom and her sister is not at home; suddenly her phone ring. She looks at the unknown number and rejects it. Once again her phone ring, she picks it up, "Hello, Bomi talked here. who's there?" and almost choked when she heard Luhan's voice. 

"Do you have anything important today?". Luhan said through the phone, Bomi thinks for a while before answering. "Well, I think there's nothing today. Why Lu?". Luhan on the other hand already jumps in happiness. He clears his throat before continuing. "Nothing. Just want to ask you out today. I have a day off, I thought it would be nice to hang out today, so do you have time?". Bomi just said yes before thinking further. Her mom isn't home and Namjoo has a school trip, so yeah. She quickly changes her attire to somethings else; a black t-shirt with black-blue skinny jeans; and makes her hair into a ponytail. As soon as she checks herself in the mirror her phone ringing; Jungkook is calling. 

"Annyeong Jungkook-ah, why?". Bomi answers in a happy tone. "Nothing, noona. Today I have a day off, do you want to watch a movie? along with Suzy noona and my stepbrother?". Bomi think for a while, should she accept his offer and forget about Luhan? but Luhan is alone, better she accepts Luhan's offer since there is Suzy that will accompany him. "W-well, Kook-ah. I have promised my mom that I want to go out with her today. Just go with Suzy nae? and send my regards towards your brother". Bomi lied, she doesn't want to hurt Jungkook, but she has to. 

---------------------- 

-A doorbell ring- 

Bomi quickly runs to the front door as she did wear her socks. She opens the door and startled to see Luhan perfectly standing in front of her. 

"Oh hii- you shouldn't have to come here anyway, We just can meet there right?" Luhan smile in turn not replying to Bomi. "Look like we go for a couple of looks today, right?". Both of them wear the same color of shirt and pants and Bomi just nods her head not surprise. She still feels bad towards Jungkook, how if he found out that she's not going with her mom but instead someone that he hates the most. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows; he put his palms on Bomi's cheeks making Bomi flinched at the sudden touch. "Are you okay? anything?". Bomi shakes her head and quickly locks the door. She looks at Luhan giving a sign towards his car. 

They were silent in the car, only the song that is played on the radio accompanying them. Luhan feels uneasy and he's taking a glance towards Bomi quite a few times. "If you don't want to go out, we can just have lunch and go back". Bomi shakes her head. "It's okay, I just feel awkward somehow". That was quite a straightforward statement. "I know...I'm sorry". 

---------------------

After a 20 minutes ride, they arrive at the mall. Luhan has book 2 tickets to watch a movie. "It was a horror movie, are you okay with it?" Bomi looked at him in disbelief. "Yahh..do you think I'm a scaredy-cat like I used to back then?" Luhan burst into a laugh as he pats Bomi's head. "I'm just kidding, in case you want to watch another movie, we can just change". Bomi makes an okay sign since she doesn't want to burden Luhan anymore. Luhan excuse himself to the ticket counter to get his tickets; leaving Bomi alone outside the cinema. 

"Should we watch this movie? It has been a long time since last we watch a horror movie together". Bomi froze as she heard the voice, She knows it was Suzy's voice. She slowly turns her head to see Suzy and Jungkook standing in front of the showtimes board. "How the hell I can meet them here, I'm dying. God helps me..." Bomi closes her eyes as she prays, suddenly someone taps on her shoulder. She thought it was Luhan before she could mention Luhan's name... "Bomi-sshi, what are you doing here all alone?" She turns around to find Ken behind her. "W-well..". Ken's voice is loud enough to make Jungkook and Suzy turn their head. "I'm dead....". "Pardon me? you what?" Ken asks Bomi; she shakes her head. "Yahh Bomii!! what are you doing here? Where is omma?" Suzy asks her. Bomi already trembling and start to shutter." W-well Sh-she is going to the to-toilet for awhile". All of them nod in understand, "Are you going to watch the movie too?". Jungkook asked her. Bomi look at him then she nods, Jungkook expression changed as he heard that, "with your mom? movies?". Bomi slowly nods, "I-I think you guys should go first, I'll tell mom later that I met you guys, okay?". Bomi felt uneasy because she would be dead if they saw Luhan. "Hey-". All eyes fixed towards the voice, both Suzy and Jungkook startled when they see Luhan. "What are you doing here?" Jungkook look at him as she raised his voice a bit. "Well, I'm gonna watch a movie with Bomi, what are you guys doing here?". "Bomi?!". All of them said almost shouted. Suzy gives Bomi a what-is-this look while Jungkook seems likes he is frustrated with Bomi. Bomi keeps silent then quickly grab Luhan's hands, "We need to go now". Without looking back Bomi pulls Luhan's hands straight to the hallway to the cinema. 

"So..you are going with him..." Jungkook looks at the entrance where Bomi and Luhan are nowhere to be seen after that. "What happened here? why the heck is she with that bastard? how about omma?". Ken tried to calm Suzy down. "Maybe she has her own reason to lie". Ken said. 

"I know Bomi sshi, I know how it felt when there are 2 people that confused you. But I do really hope you won't end up with him again for the second time.....I've seen all of it"...