░ The Memoir Ending ░

►► The Play House: Dark Knights & Angels ◄◄

Author Note: I‘m sorry to have to do this guys but I really cannot bring myself to be motivated for this story anymore. I tried, I really did, but after a year and I‘m still struggling to update I don‘t think beating a dead horse is going to help hahaha ^__^;; I’d like to thank all of you that showed interest in the story and though it had potential to hold more laughs and classic Play House moments I’m only human I fail at things I’m sorry, especially sorry to the Reader-nim who requested this I’m so so so sorry m(_ _)m

But Author-nim wouldn’t be insensitive enough to just cut it off and let it die so I’ll leave you with this final update. A little different than usual but it’s better than nothing I hope. So what is this final update I have for you? Let’s find out on the final update of The Play House: Dark Knights and Angels. Thank you for playing with me m(_ _)m

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

With shaky hands Jeanne turned her room in the Demon Manor upside down.

Her bed duvet and pillows were scattered around the floor, all drawers of every cabinet pulled out and emptied, but she could not find what she was looking for.

The Emerald eyed girl crawled on hands and knees looking under the bed frame where on the other side she saw the stony concerned face of her gargoyle friend Nicolai looking for her lost object with equal vigor.

“Are you sure you left it here Madam?”

The footman fluttered his rocky wings to sit in the center of the mattress and look over on Jeanne’s side of the bed.

Then she heard it.

Eerie laughter from her Demonic Coven in the foyer.

Emerald eyes met cold gray and the girl frowned.

“You don’t think…”
“It would not be the first time the Masters were in the mood to tease you Jeanne.”

Tip toeing down spiral stair cases Jeanne gasped and furrowed her brows as she caught sight of her leather bound diary in Hongbin’s hands.

Red velvet in color and smooth to the touch the book held Jeanne’s thoughts and feelings.

The article was normally placed under her pillow before she slept but this morning she had journeyed to the restroom and when she returned it was gone.

Her eyes flickered as she leaned back on her heels ready to pounce.

The young female Demon blurred across the room in hopes of catching the fallen Angel off guard but she was restrained mid run by none other than the Coven Leader Hakyeon.

“Still so slow Pet.”

He purred, slipping slender arms around her waist and holding Jeanne to his chest.

His nose traced her jaw, inhaling her distinctive scent before placing a light kiss at the vein of her neck causing Jeanne to purr as well.

“And as Demons the adultery that is about to commence is completely justified. Come Jeanne I do hope you can keep pace. It’s a long night and you have many lovers who are determined to express just how ’excited’ they are to have you here”

Hongbin read dramatically as his carbon wings erupted from his shoulder blades allowing him to rise effortlessly.

He fluttered to the center of the table with his fist to his chest as he dramatically acted out the words from Jeanne’s Memoir.

Narrowing his eyes Taekwoon pulled his food away from Hongbin’s feet.

Jaewhan clapped from his end of the table and pointed accusingly as realization finally hit him.

“I was the one who said that!”

“Give it back!”

Jeanne growled softly, her fangs elongating behind her lips from the overwhelming feeling of embarrassment.

At the sound all the Demons turned to her and began to laugh and coo.

“Like a baby lion’s roar how precious Mistress. You never fail to amaze me”

Wonshik chuckles from the single love seat in the corner of the room where he sat with one slender leg crossed over the other.

“Give it here Brother!”

Sanghyuk reaches both arms up like a child wanting the pastries from the shelf. Hongbin dangles the book but slyly pulls it away and turns the page.

He points and laughs.

“I remember this! This was when normal operation of the Gallery was in full swing and we began to worry because of your constant trips to the bathroom. Was it not Sanghyuk who pitched the idea that we had gotten you pregnant?”

Hyuk crosses his arms and blushes intensely. He chews on the inside of his cheek till the flesh is gone revealing bone.

At the time the Reaper Demon was greatly concerned every time Jeanne excused herself to the comfort room.

Her appetite had been compromised, her sleep schedule scattered and her mood would have either been a forced positivity in front of patrons are behind closed doors quiet and agitated.

Jeanne’s adolescent growls turned to giggles as she recalled the memory of stumbling upon the six very serious men looking at a human parenting book.

Jaewhan blurs behind Taekwoon and massages his shoulders snickering.

“And Taekwoon Brother was voted the winner of who would be the best Father among us all in a human sense”

The Dracula Demon lowers his head but still proud of his title. The others clap. Though quiet there is no one more caring than Jung Taekwoon.

But Jeanne was not pregnant in the slightest.

She would run to the bathroom to hide changes her body had been under going since the appearance of the nightmares.

Her nails would turn to carbon claws, her fangs would elongate, the first time she caught the flicker of her Demonic eyes she fell back into the tub and startled herself so badly ram like horns sprouted from her hair.

Jeanne gasps as Hakyeon nips her shoulder with his teeth drawing blood and it away sensually. He hums.

“But our Pet wasn’t pregnant. Just hiding the fact she had discovered she was turning into a Demon. After all our constant talk of trust and communication you still refused to tell us about it at the time.”

The Emerald eyed girl frowned, holding her arms over her head to wrap around Hakyeon’s neck as he began to le a bruise into her pale skin.

The sighs leaving her lips caught the covens attention but Hongbin shook his head and wanted to continue with his theatre show.

“Then one night Jeanne tried to sneak past us all and confirm her suspicions of her changes by jumping into the portal in the forest.”

Tried, as in Jeanne had actually blurred for the first time right out the doors surprising even herself.

She jumped into the glowing pond with clenched fists and as expected she ended up on the other side.

“You cried Mistress??”

Hongbin began to laugh as his eyes skimmed the ink words.

Jeanne finally broke free of her lover’s spell much to Hakyeon’s dismay and blurred to the Fallen Angel who quickly tossed the book over to Jaewhan who caught it excited.

Hongbin took her hands and started dance them around the table knocking over everything in their path.

Yes she had cried because her feelings were so overwhelming. In a daze she wandered all the way to the Market place where by fate Hakyeon had found her.

It was the first time Hakyeon was so worried for her.

He clutched her arm tightly and yelled down at her about how dangerous it was to be there alone but Jeanne heard nothing once she caught sight of the Cleaner Demon who massacred her family.

The sleezy slender man saw her and his face paled as he blurred away.

Hakyeon bursts through the door to Simon’s home leaving the Cleaner Demon in a panic. Such a barbaric Titan action Hakyeon, absolutely no manners Brother.”

Jaewhan teases as he turns the page but the coven leader only shrugs.

Jeanne was desperate to catch up to him and Hakyeon wanted to know why.

Who would’ve thought everything that’s been troubling them would’ve been cleared up by one shady bloke.

Joseph Demetrus in fact was not Jeanne’s real Grandfather, they were not related by blood at all.

Actually her entire existence was a lie. Fabricated by the Demon that was Joseph in hopes of keeping Jeanne safe and living a normal life.

Jeanne Noir Demetrus was Joanna, the sole off spring of the keeper of Hades Tobias and Joseph was her care taker.

“You were very vivid in describing Hakyeon’s face of disbelief. Look she even drew a picture. I feel as if I were also there”

Jaewhan shows the pencil sketch of their Leader to everyone and Jeanne tries to break free of Hongbin’s hold but only instigates him to have them float around in the air.

Jeanne was a full Ancient blooded Demon being, royalty, the only one left of her kind. She was the fairy tales that were told to Demons like Demons were fairy tales to humans.

But Tobias neglected Joanna as a child, locking her away in her room with no interaction but with those of the Dolls Joseph would create for her.

The child had had enough and slaughtered the Demon Maid who had arrived to bathe her allowing her to escape the void that was her room. The only place the child ever knew.

“Naughty naughty Princess Joanna”

Sanghyuk dislodged his arm and threw it at Jaewhan startling the Nightmare Demon.

The hand grabbed the Diary and the appendage flopped back to the other side of the table back to its owner. Wonshik rolled his eyes.

“Hyuk you are disgus-”
“Shhh reading Brother~”

Driven by loneliness Joanna arrived at the river of souls. The souls of deceased humans sentenced to an eternity in Hell swirling never endingly under her tiny feet.

Clumsily she dropped her Doll into the river and cried. Wishing for her companion back her magic had done the unimaginable.

She retrieved a soul and gave it a new life, creating a Demon, Hakyeon.  

You never forget your first. I often heard Mark and Mona use this phrase whenever they refer to Talia.”

With a squeal Hongbin tossed Jeanne over to Wonshik who held her in a bear hug to keep her from escaping.

“There’s nothing wrong with being second either I must say”

The Berserker smiles shyly and kisses his Mistress' ear.

But creating life was a divine rule broken.

Not once but five different times Joanna had rebirthed the souls of Humans who had taken their own lives in a state of immense loneliness. Her Coven was created.

Taekwoon shivers and shakes his head. The idea they had all once been human is still a thought he cannot digest nor accept.

Despite recovering memories from their human lives the Demons much rather would do without them.

Joseph was the first to discover Joanna’s misconduct and informed Tobias.

Hades was invaded by God and Celestial Beings, the balance had been shifted because of the little girl.

They wanted his Daughter’s blood to repent for her actions and Tobias sacrificed himself to protect her.

He ordered Joseph to take Joanna, wipe her memories, wipe the memories of the Dolls she had created, keep her safe at all cost.

Tobias was then locked away in Hades by Divine Power accused of his Daughter’s actions and he accepted the consequences to save her life.

Joseph did as he was instructed and brought them all to the Human Realm.

There Joanna’s heart was ripped from her body and placed inside of Joseph’s body. It was replaced with a human heart and with her memories wiped the young girl was reborn.

Despite the mind shattering Joanna’s coven never left her side, bound by a great mystical power and unbreakable no matter what so they were sentenced to entrapment in the basement of the Gallery.

“Where’s the part where Hongbin joins us?”
“Page 257”

Jeanne blurts from Wonshik’s lap making the others grin.

Not long after, Hongbin had been the Angel sent to kill Joanna when her existence was discovered. But he faltered.

Joanna was no longer Joanna but she was now Jeanne. A beautifully innocent Emerald eyed girl. How could he murder a child?

But under threat the last of Joanna’s influence in the girl’s body activated.

Her Demonic instinct took over and she slayed the Angel, harvested his soul and rebirthed it to the Fallen Angel he was now today.

“HAHAHAHA BROTHER WAS SLAYED BY A MERE CHILD!”
“She was not a mere child! She was an original! The Demons of today hail from her blood have some respect!

Unamused by his Brother’s teasing Hongbin lifted a silver chalice and threw it at Sanghyuk causing his skull to roll across the floor laughing.

Hakyeon took the initiative and retrieved the diary where he continued on.

“But alas a human heart could not sustain a Demon body so Joseph had returned your heart via the Cleaner when you were on the verge of dying. Ashamed he then took his own life once you were safe for he could not carry out his Master’s request to keep you hidden. He was devoted I give you that.”

Jeanne smiles and nods as she wraps herself around Wonshik’s purring torso.

The Demon Butler did all he could do and more. It was not mere coincidence Wonshik showed up at the Gallery but Fate.

After discovering the truth about Jeanne’s past the Emerald eyed girl blurred out of the cottage leaving the Cleaner in a giddy fit and Hakyeon speechless.

He followed her all the way to Joseph’s grave where she cried and dug up his coffin to discover he was not there.

This only brought her further into despair, so shattered Hakyeon gathered the quivering girl in his arms and hushed her.

“I’m a monster!”

Hakyeon raised his voice trying to imitate Jeanne’s cry causing the others to laugh. Jeanne’s eyes glowed in content as she watched her lover perform.

He reassured her there was nothing for her to be ashamed of for how could she have known?

Also there was nothing wrong with being different. He smiled when he said this. Saying he wished he could’ve told his human self this before he took his own life.

But in the moment of self reflection Hakyeon took the collar from his pocket and showed it to Jeanne retracting his previous thought.

“If I didn’t take my life then I wouldn’t have been founded by you. A life without you Jeanne is not a life at all. I don‘t need this stupid contraption to symbolize I belong to you. Where ever you are I will always be.”

“Awwwww”
“Such flowery words Brother”
“The moment he finally took his head out of his ~”

Jaewhan, Hyuk and Hongbin were clapping maniacally as they teased their Leader.

Instinctively Jeanne touched her lips and Hakyeon did as well fondly.

The moment he tossed the collar away and kissed her was truly magical and single handedly the happiest moment they had both felt.

But happiness always comes to an end for they were discovered by lackeys who were ordered to their location by Edward, the head Celestial Knight who was informed of Joanna sightings in the market place.

They shot at Jeanne with arrows of the Celestial Realm.

Hakyeon tossed the diary to Taekwoon and bared his chest revealing the scar he had received taking the arrow to defend Jeanne.

Quietly Taekwoon crossed his legs and cleared his throat to continue to the tale.

“At the moment Hakyeon’s bloody body hit the ground dancing on the fine line of life and death Joanna fully awoke and slaughtered the Celestial Beings.”

Jeanne shivers in disgust as she remembers Joanna single handedly ripping their heads from their Angelic bodies all the while protecting Hakyeon from further harm.

Taekwoon sighed.

“I’ll never forget the moment you-”
“Joanna”
“Apologies Mistress. Joanna carried Hakyeon’s body all the way home to us. I did not know what was more of a shocking sight Hakyeon’s motionless body or Joanna half phased.”

Hyuk popped his eyeballs from his head allowing them to roll on the floor to represent his feelings from seeing Jeanne with horns, blackened eyes, claws and fangs holding their Leader’s body.

Jeanne slips out of Wonshik’s hold and crawls on the floor retrieving the mischievous looking eyes and cleans them off on her shirt before handing them back to their owner with a smile.

Jeanne can still feel the adrenaline rush she, Joanna, had when she held Hakyeon’s body and all the Demons did was look on stunned.

She screamed for help, her powers causing the gallery to shake in a fissure just like how the Demon manor shook before. The Coven was not crazy, the house did shake but Jeanne was unaware at the time.

The Coven arrived at Jaebeom’s castle and Mark Tuan was gracious enough to lend his magic to heal Hakyeon of the Celestial weapon caused wound but no one was certain it would work for sure.

Chrysalis had worn Celestial armor to protect herself from Demons many a year ago and the Demons could barely poke at it without feeling pain.

All eyes were on Joanna who’s eyes had not changed, they were still pitch black with the symbol of Tobias as her iris, just like the collars.

Everyone whispered. Everyone judged. Everyone feared.

Female Demons did not exist, not like her, the female Demons of today looked Human for the most part and had no monster form but here Joanna was beautiful and deadly looking with majestic ram like horns protruding from her head.

Karin had gotten down to why the symbol was in Master Jaebeom’s collection of books.
Soul manipulation. The reason the Puppeteer magic Master Jaebeom created could exist was because of Joanna.

“And Jinyoung knew about Joanna from your Aura but didn’t say anything that lying Son of a Bi-”
“Wonshik hush Taekwoon is reading”
“Sorry Mistress. Continue brother.”

Taekwoon narrowed his eyes and pressed on.

Jinyoung had his reasons. How would he explain a being that shouldn’t exist existed? It was much more complicated than explaining to a Human about Demons.

While watching Hakyeon’s body floating in a blue sphere of magic grasping onto his life Joanna swore vengeance.

It is time my child

The familiar voice echoed in Joanna’s head until she returned to the Gallery and ventured into the caged basement.

The cages each laid on a point of a pentagram, the pentagram of Tobias. Under the Gallery was a portal to Hades.

Joanna opened it, the rumbling of the Earth being felt all the way to town causing the Humans to panic.

The sky turned red in all Realms signaling evil was awakening. Flames erupted from the portal and scattered across the land setting everything in its path a blaze.

Farms gone, fields singed, animals and people dead.

Tobias had not aged a millennium while imprisoned. A Tall caramel haired, filled out but not too muscular man looking about 30 in human years, walked out from the Abyss in a velvet black suit.

Arms open, fangs elongating and ram like horns identical to his daughter emerged from his head as he beckoned to Joanna.

Father

But it was not a tear eyed filled reunion as Joanna conjured a large scythe and took a strike at Tobias slicing off his hand.

The keeper of Hades wailed in pain as his blood sizzled on the ground below.

She had gone mad. Blinded by her hatred of her Father for locking her up and paying her no mind, blinded by the hatred of the beings who harmed her Hakyeon.

 Joanna had murdered her Father, his limbs scattered around her and his blood smeared on her face.

She was the Keeper of Hades now. She would revive all the souls in the river, revive them as her own Demonic army and take over the Realms.

“So she’d never be lonely again”

Jeanne sighed sadly. She was not Joanna and Joanna was not her but she felt her pain and it was absolutely unbearable. A pain no one should have to feel.

She kissed Sanghyuk’s nose before rising and making her way to Taekwoon.

She held her hand out and reluctantly the Dracula Demon returned the diary much to the dismay of his coven.

But instead of running off Jeanne sat in the center of the sun room and continued to tell the tale with the coven surrounding her like children to a Mother.

Her Coven had arrived to stop her but all the light they had come to see in their Mistress was gone and there was nothing but sorrow, anger and malevolence.

They could not appeal to the humanity in her when there was none left.

“Please Mistress do not make me hurt you”
“As if you could”

The Coven were under Joanna’s control in mind, body and spirit and they could not refuse her whim as she sent them to terrorize the town.

Hongbin scratched his head looking at the floor in utter embarrassment.

“Honestly. We were buffoons. What made us possibly think we could actually fight you Mistress.”
“Fight Joanna”
“Joanna. Sorry Jeanne.”

“Speak for yourselves”

Hakyeon boasted as he proudly puffed out his chest making Jeanne smile.

The Leader never wore the collar so Joanna had no control over him. The tattered Coven Leader dragged his wounded body through the doors of the Gallery to confront Joanna.

There was no way this incident would be overlooked.

Joanna would have to be killed and as her Doll, the being that was created to nurture a lonely child, the one she truly loved would be the one to terminate her.

It was not an easy battle as the Titan was pitted against his Brothers in arms but as their Leader he had to do everything in his power to protect them as well.

One by one he ripped their horns from their heads no matter how small, cutting their magic and knocking them out until it was just he and Joanna.

“But Hakyeon was too exhausted to go on and the Titan Demon dropped to his scaly knees clutching his chest as Joanna cackled maniacally.”
“Well Pet you try taking a Holy arrow to the chest then have a bout with your much thicker Brethren.”
“I commend you Darling you did magnificently.”

The pet name has Hakyeon purring and his brothers urging their Mistress to go on.

Who else to walk through the door as Hell is about to rule but Joseph Demetrus.

He may have failed as a Demon Butler but he would not fail as the human Joseph to protect his Jeanne. Joanna snickered.

“I thought you dead old man”
“Jeanne”
“Jeanne does not exist.”
“Jeanne Sweet Heart. Listen to me. What do I always tell you?”

Joanna blurs grabbing the old man by the neck and the Titan Demon Hakyeon can only snarl in displeasure.

Gasping for breath the man reaches into the pockets of his pants and pulls out a half crumbled Madeleine. Joanna freezes and her eyes flicker.

“Be a good girl. Always good.”

Her lips whisper as Jeanne fights the evil of the Demon within her.

The flames rage mightier as they are swayed by Joanna’s magic.

“Jeeaaaannnnnne~”

The Coven brothers coo teasingly as they act out the way Hakyeon called to Joanna.

“Why are you fighting me Jeanne?! We are one in the same! He left you alone! I was alone. We had no one! I did what I had to and I’m doing what I have to now to protect us!”
“To protect yourself Joanna. All of this is to protect you from your loneliness. I am sorry that happened to you, that you could not comprehend your Father’s love when he tried to appeal to you before you viciously killed him but you are not me. I know how to forgive. To love. To love in a way only I can.”

Hakyeon’s face grows dark as Jeanne continues to read her Memoir. He grabs her hand and squeezes it for his own reassurance.

Jeanne finds a moment of vulnerability and drives her own hand through her chest to clutch at her heart. The sight killed Hakyeon a thousand times over.

He thought he was going to lose her. He cried and pleaded.

“I love you”

He whispered softly as he rubbed his thumb on the back of her hand. To this day it still chokes him up to say it.

The first time was not the most ideal way to say it when the woman he loved was about to kill herself to protect everyone.

In a swift movement Jeanne pulled her heart from her chest and holding it still beating in her hand she threw it down to Hades where it perished in the flames.

With no living Keeper the portal to Hades fluctuated and fell in upon itself.

Hakyeon blurred to catch Jeanne as her body began to seize.

"NO! NO! PLEASE DON'T GO! DON'T LEAVE ME JEANNE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE!"

Jaebeom and Edward blurred through the cindered Gallery and Hakyeon growled threateningly at the Celestial Being.

Jeanne’s brows furrow as she reaches a blank in her Memoir.

She was barely conscious and could not hear the conversation that had taken place and Hakyeon was too anxious to focus on anything but protecting Jeanne till the end.

From what Hakyeon did remember it seemed Jaebeom had convinced Edward to have mercy on Jeanne for isn’t God’s greatest power his love and forgiveness?
Joanna was dead like everyone wanted, destroyed by herself and Jeanne was an innocent soul caught in the cross fire.

Joseph was a smart man with a vivid imagination cultivated from all the years of painting in the Gallery.

This time he did as it was originally believed.

He took his own heart from his chest and placed it in Jeanne’s body. A Demon heart in a Demon body.

What of the fear of Joanna’s return if Demon blood courses through this vessel?

Joseph clips the collar he retrieved from the graveyard around Hakyeon’s neck, the collars he was the one who created, and it begins to glow as do the collars on his unconscious brethren.

“Be good. Always good. All of you.”

Were his last words as his corpse fell to the floor. The collars’ lights formed a pentagram and the mark was burned into Jeanne’s neck.

The Coven were now a seal against evil. They were her Knights to the forever their Demon lives took them.

Jeanne closes the diary and scratches at the mark on her neck smiling.

It was a group effort to reverse the damage Joanna had done, Cleaner Demons became very wealthy that year.

Her Gallery was reopened, now a part of history in the Demon Realm and all the Realms but the unknowing Humans.

To this day rogue Celestial beings attack her because of her given origins despite Edward’s order to leave her be.

But Jeanne does not fight them. She counts on her Demons to protect her so she would not have to use her minimal powers unless absolutely necessary. She is not one for violence.

Some people do not forgive or love as easily as Jeanne and her love touched all who encountered her.

That is why Jaebeom fought for her, the king in the castle she saw in her dreams.

Jeanne growled seductively as she lunged forward pinning Hakyeon to the ground and kissing him passionately.

The Coven grumbled jealously and loosened their ties as they began to kiss Jeanne’s exposed skin looking for affection and attention of their own.

Hakyeon growled as their lips touched her and he selfishly held her to himself and blurred up the stairs.

He tried to throw the young woman onto the bed but she giggled and held onto him like a monkey making him laugh brightly, a smile he only showed to her.

She had another secret, one she could not share because it would not be fair to the rest of her Coven who love her so deeply but Hakyeon is…special.

There was something there, something magical she did not feel when she was with Wonshik or the others no matter how hard she tried.

Chrysalis and Mona had explained to her about Deities. A Demon’s true mate.

A Demon’s Deity
There is no magic greater than love
Always around, always lurking, ready to be discovered, unpredictable
Strong, gentle, protective, unbreakable, irreversible

With love comes power
A Demon and it’s Deity, it’ll be their finest hour
If Demon and Demon they may be, if one were to die then only one in the grave shall stay
Heed warning if a Demon and a Human were to become one
Then in the grave they both shall lay

Because Chrysalis was Human if she or Mark died then the other would die automatically as well. Such a powerful bond.

But Jeanne…she was a Demon, not a human.

If one were to die then one in the grave shall stay but that left the other in a 100 year pit of loneliness that they would not survive. They would suffer then die. No one deserves that.

“Hakyeon?”
“Yes Pet?”

She lowered her nose to his and snuggled him softly.

“I love you. And I’ll do anything in my power to protect you. You and everyone else forever.”

Hakyeon sighed and rolled his eyes worrying Jeanne.

“What’s wrong?”
“Protect me AND everyone else? You could’ve just said me Pet. And here I thought I may have been special to you”

He pouted turning his head and she whines and grabs his face in her hands blushing. Her chest rumbles as she purrs uncontrollably.

“You are Darling! Very special to me! Please believe me!”

Hakyeon turns his eyes back. Jeanne’s flickers as does his and he smiles shyly.

“Glad we’re on the same page then Jeanne. My Brothers have spent all their time in the past keeping you away from me now it’s time I do the same. You are mine my love and no one will take you away from me. Not even those imbeciles.”

“WE HEARD THAT!”

The Coven pound on the door rambunctiously leaving Jeanne and Hakyeon laughing in each other’s embrace with fanged smiles of happiness.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author Note: And with that I put this tale to rest. You fought hard my friend. I know you’ll be disappointed Reader-nims but take comfort in the fact you won’t be left wondering what happened to your favorite Demons ^~^ ♥

It’s been a pleasure journeying with you all! I hope you can leave with at least a bit of satisfaction because I know I did haha Thank you Hakyeon and the others I had fun playing here at The Play House: Dark Knights and Angels. Goodbye and happy reading!