░ Chapter 0 ░

►► The Play House: Dark Knights & Angels ◄◄

CAN WE ALL JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO ACKNOWLEDGE AUTHOR-NIM IS SO BAD WITH GRAPHICS SHE CANT EVEN SPELL RIGHT!?♥ LETS JUST GET THAT OUT OF THE WAY ALREADY OKAY? OKAY! ^___^;; YES ITS EMBARASSING AND IM SORRY HAHA

Author Note: And what in Demon's name do you think you're doing DJ?! This is absurd! This is madness! This is a story based off my most prized adventure "The Playhouse." I was requested to write a play house like story with VIXX and I was like.....yes? VIXX was my first love, my first k-pop group I loved ever before GOT7 and my VIXX Babies need more love \o/ It's not like the original Play House at all but you will find some similarities hence I dubbed it a Play House story so I guess it's a series now? Hahaha back in the world of Demons and magic let's embark on a new adventure m(_ _)m Welcome to The Playhouse: Dark Knights and Angels, shall we play? *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ "Merci!"
"Good night~"
"Au Revoir!"
"Thank you Jeanne"
"Have a safe drive. Thank you for coming."

She waved off the poshly dressed guests as they entered their awaiting vehicles.

The art work bought tonight was carefully handled by gloved workers who safely stowed the purchases away in the back of a truck. Once the last red light drove outside the brass gates Jeanne sighed in relief and smiled up at the full white moon. It will look so beautiful once she's home.

She closed the double doors of the gallery and gazed around the marble architecture that was her own quaint museum of art.

Angels and cherubs were painted on the high ceilings. Decorated with a vintage chandelier the crystals made beautiful patterns on the floor below. Walls were heavily decorated with framed oil paintings, all her Grandfather's work and tonight was the first time one of her own pieces were purchased.

Her black heels clicked softly against the sea glass floor as she began to clean up the mess left by the guests. She worked here alone. Showing guests around, offering drinks, dealing with purchases and requests.

And believe it or not she took great care in keeping the entire building clean. She washed the stain glass windows, dusted the paintings, and mopped the floors. "Well of course I have help" She whispers softly as she recollects her thoughts.

Actually she was never really alone and the idea makes her smile.

"Jeanne Noir Demetrus?"

She hums curiously from her name being called. The gallery was closed, no one should be here, especially if the doors haven't even opened allowing anyone inside.

"Yes?"

She asks smoothly, turning to the stranger, her Emerald A-line dress shimmering as it sways. It was a handsome man, approximately in his late 20's. Platinum hair reaching to his shoulders, pale skin, a pointed chin and dressed sharply in a clean cut white suit.

The white clothing makes her frown deeply. She lowers her head, taking great care in not catching his eyes.

"I apologize for coming so late. Shall I leave and try again tomorrow?"
"No it's fine Sir. Please come on in"

The sound of rustling chains echoes eeriely in the air.

She can feel the stranger smiling at her as he approaches. His shoes were fairly pointed, white and glossy. She turned and ventured deeper into the gallery.

"Is there any particular piece you are looking for Sir?"
"Aaron"
"Sir Aaron"

He chuckles politely with his arms behind his back as he follows the caramel brown haired young lady. The sound of tapping glass echoes eeriely in the air. Hush now.

"Well my Grandfather specialized in oil paintings and marble sculptures. Gods and Goddesses, Angels and...."
"Demons?"

The hairs on the back of her neck stand from the amusement in his voice.

"And Demons, yes"
"I heard your Grandfather was a noble man before his passing"

She stops walking and places her hand over her heart.

"He was the most self-less man I've ever known. I hope to become like him one day."
"You will, more so than you know Jeanne"

Splashing water, ruffling, and eerie foot steps echoed in the air causing the man to look up curiously.

"What was that?"
"It's an old building Sir Aaron. It creaks on occassion."

She lies smoothly and continues to explain the pieces on the wall.

"If you don't mind me asking but why is a lovely young lady working here at this hour all by her lonesome? You're 21 years old I've heard?"
"20"
"Even worse. It's not safe for someone like you."
"Believe me Sir Aaron I'm more safe than you'll ever know."

She stops walking as his footsteps go quiet in the center of the vast floor, the chandeliere swaying gently above them.

"Miss Demetrus"
"Yes"
"Why have you not faced me at all this evening?"

His voice grew dark, sending a shiver up her spine.

"I don't know what you mean Sir"
"Look at me"
"But-"
"FACE ME!"

He demands with a white gloved hand outstretched.

"Je vous ordonne de venir....."

She whispers softly as she slowly turns. The air becomes heavy causing the man to furrow his brows.

"Speak up Young Lady it is rude to mumble!!"
"à la lumière....."

Finally she lifts her Emerald eyes and as she catches the stranger's pale grey gaze he tenses as her irises flicker a symbol.

"So it is you"

The man smiles in disbelief. Holding his palm out a bright light materializes into a silver sword. He turns the blade and Jeanne catches her reflection, her thick pink lips part as she whispers.

"Jaehwan"

The air stills completely. The chandeliere seizes its small movements, the air borne dust frozen in time.

There's a clicking sound from the depths of the basement.

The man looks around defensively and Jeanne's eyes widen as a pair of large white wings erupt from his back. An Angel. He brings his grey eyes back to her and smirks.

"Did I not say it was not safe for a young lady like yourself to be alone like this?"

"And who said she was alone?"

She smiles as a smooth male voice echoes around them making the Angel tense.

"Show yourself Demon!"

He demands, gripping his sword tightly with both hands, eyes darting everywhere.

"As you wish Angel"

The Angel hears a chuckle behind him and quickly turns to the girl he was sent to kill.

Draped around her was a beautiful young man with his head on her shoulder, smiling sinisterly. He was wearing a black jacket blazer and slacks with a bare chest. There was a collar around his neck with the same symbol that flickered in the girl's eyes.

She placed her hands on his arm as he sensually slid his nose from her cheek to her head, sighing in content as he smelled her wavy hair.

Sharp nose, brownish red hair, the Demon looked up at the Angel and smiled, flashing his fangs and his eyes flickering.

"Mistress may I play?"
"Yes you may Jaewhan"

She replies quietly with a nod.

The Angel blinks and gasps.

They're gone?!

He looks around frantically and backs away but he finds himself stuck in an invisible box. Gripping his blade made of steel from the Celestial Realm he slices through the force and is surprised he made a rip in the atmosphere. He peels the tattered surroundings away and steps through the vortex.

He gasps in horror.

The gallery was completely morphed. His form was in all the framed paintings, various scenes of him being slaughtered. Up high the Angels were replaced with Demons and the cherubs snickered with red eyes and fangs.

The floor under his feet was crackling and shattering apart so he took flight with his majestic wings.

"What is this magic?"

He asks wide eyed as his surroundings seem to be closing in on him. His face in the paintings begin to scream bloody murder and embers fall from the chandelier above. He squeezes his eyes shut and swings his blade, roaring with each strike.

"Face me like a man!"

It's silent.

Slowly he peels his eyes open and finds the gallery back to normal. He stills as he feels a warm breath against his ear.

"We are not men. We are Angel and Demon."

The Demon's voice was two toned.

Low and monster like he chuckles maniacally as he plunges his arm in the Angel's back, latching onto his heart. The Angel is speechless, mouth gaping open in pain and horror.

This monster was so fast it's impossible!

"Jaewhan!"

"Arghhhh!!"

The Demon ignores the girl's voice and squeezes the heart harder, reveling in his enemy's sound of pain. Jaewhan his fangs excitedly but groans as Jeanne commands him in his head, the back of his neck slightly burning.

"Enough! You will not kill him!"
"Yes Mistress"

The Demon submits. Pulling his hand out of the Angel's chest he latches onto his wings and rips one clean off making the man cry out in agony. The feathers in his hand turn black and disintergrate becoming nothing more than dust.

The Demon blurs to his front, snatching his head with his clawed hand and crushing his mind with his ability. The Angel's body falls unconciously to the floor making the Demon smirk in triumph.

He looks up at the emerald eyed girl, eyes flickering and causing hers to flicker as well. He gives her a cute smile and a peace sign.

"I shall dispose of him!"
"And I'll go release your brothers"

Slinging the body over his shoulder Jaewhan blurs to Jeanne's side and kisses her cheek affectionately.

"I'm sorry Nono~"
"No you're not"

She giggles as he winks and blurs away.

Moving the giant gold curtain aside she enters the hidden door and heads down to the dungeon.

The cobble stone spiraling stair case is dimly lit by torches as it descends further and further into the darkness. It's dark at the bottom with smoke rolling across the floor but six spots are illuminated in various colors.

She walks by the open glass cage filled with flowers to the glass cage filled with golden chains.

There's a slender young man with blonde hair sitting in the center dressed like Jaewhan. He looks up at her with slanted eyes and she gives him a small smile and he stands and approaches her.

"Let's go home Taekwoon"

Taekwoon nods as he steps out of his confines, his collar glistening in the dim light.

"Hongbin. Hongbin wake up"

The two approach a glass cage where a dark haired young man is asleep on the wet floor with his head laying against the mattress. He stirs awake from the sound of her voice and looks around groggily.

Seeing Emerald eyes he smiles a handsome smile as he too leave his confines, his clothes changing upon exiting to match his brother and collar glistening.

"I'm offended you retrieved others before me"

Hakyeon teases darkly as he leans cooly against the glass with his fangs glistening.

"I'm sorry Hakyeon"
"Does the fact I am the leader of this Coven mean nothing to you Nono?"

He whines as he exits his confines and peering at his collar Jeanne giggles and shakes her head.

"Sanghyuk are you alright?"

She asks concernedly as she enters the Demon's confines and kneels next to him next to the stairs. She grabs his gloved hand and the youngest of the group looks up and smiles with his shaggy blonde hair covering his eyes.

"Better now that you're here Noona Mistress"
"Are you mad at me?"
"No. It can't be helped"

He flexes his gloved hand as he stretches and ushers her out of his cage. Jeanne turns to the four Demons and motions upstairs.

"You all go on ahead. Jaewhan should be waiting near the pond."
"Make it quick Jeanne I want to go home"
"I will Hakyeon"

The towering Demons bow to her smaller form and blur up the stairs leaving her alone with the last of them.

She enters the curtained confines and finds the black haired Demon sitting in the corner, one leg bent and the other stretched out with his head back and his eyes closed. He sniffs the air and looks at her with his mouth in a firm line.

She stares at him silently and he frowns.

"You're still mad at me"

He says, his deep voice sending shivers down her spine. She says nothing and he chuckles.

She looks up as the Demon approaches her and he gently brushes her hair behind her ear.

"You sent Jaewhan out to play. Is he your favorite now?"

He asks teasingly and his inner beast whimpers as she still says nothing.

"I said I was sorry"
"And you know who can't say anything? The Angel you killed Wonshik"
"He had a blade to your throat! He touched you! Was I suppose to just let that go?!"
"Yes. You know how I feel about you guys killing."
"We're Demons.....Mistress"

Wonshik growls unhappily as the image of a silver blade slowly slicing into Jeanne's throat flashes in his mind. The collar around his neck burns causing him to relax and seize from shifting.

"Let's go home"
"Don't be mad at me anymore"

He pleads, grabbing her wrist as they exit his confines. He slips his arms around her giving her a strong "bear" hug and she sighs.

"Fine. Fine. Stop that!"

She shoves him away softly as his lips graze her neck hungrily.

"You can eat when we get home"
"I wasn't trying to eat you Nono"
"Sure you weren't"

The courtyard goes pitch black as Jeanne turns off the power for the night. Wonshik scoops her up into his arms, his eyes flickering allowing him to see in the dark and he blurs through the forest behind the building with ease.

She holds her arms around his neck, leaning her head against his shoulder and enjoying the wind as they run through the night. Joining up with the other five Demons Wonshik sets Jeanne down gently and smoothes out her dress. Hyuk blurs behind her and wraps his arms around her with a smile.

"It's my turn~"
"No it's mine!"
"You got to play Jaewhan so you don't get to do it tonight!"
"Taekwoon?"
"I don't care"

Wonshik watched with crossed arms and a twitch in his head as the others argued over Jeanne but his expression softened as she looked around doe eyed and smiling.

Hyuk sticks his tongue out and makes everyone gasp as he spins around and pulls Jeanne into the pond with him.

Jaewhan pouts unhappily.

"No fair I wanted to take her"

He jumps into the pond followed by Hongbin and Taekwoon. Hakyeon looks back at Wonshik and smiles darkly.

"Well aren't you unusually "tamed" tonight...YAH!"

The leader gasps as Wonshik shoves him into the pond roughly making him disappear. The Demon looks over at a patch of dirt and smiles before following everyone else through the portal into the Demon Realm. *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Author Note: And that's a little taste of what's to come~ Chapter 1 we'll be starting from the beginning before we've met the Demons ^~^ I stayed up later than expected writing this but I just got so into the groove~ Until next update everyone (which I don't know when it'll be but it'll happen!) m(_ _)m

A Play House like story requested by VIXX1017 I hope I don't disappoint you!♥