Chapter 4

Our Marriage life

Kyungsoo POV

 

 

 

I go out from the hall a while to clear my mind. I cant believe, something like that will happen in my life. 

 

"Arrgghh!!" I screamed. I'm so frustate now. I dont know where is irene. She just tell us she want to meet that bastard. 

 

I dont have an idea where is she now.

 

I try to call her but she always reject it. Why i've done? I do wrong? Why she dump me?

 

I have a milion question in my mind and It turn me like crazy. 

 

"Kyungsoo ah!" Dad approch me as he tell to go back to the hall because the ceremony will start in a minute.

 

I sigh as i walk straight to the altar. I just want to finish it quickly and go home. 

 

 

A minute later, i see bomi come with her dad from a far. They walk side by side towards me. 

 

She wear a white bone dress that suit her much. She look up to me as she almost reach the altar. 

 

I surprise as my eyes widen. She looks so gorgeous. But still irene is more gorgeous than her.

 

But somehow, i feel so nervous when her dad give me her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

Bomi POV

 

 

 

 

I cant think anything now. I feel so nervous like want to die. Today is my wedding day, and i dont believe it! 

 

And i will marry do kyungsoo! It such a miracle for me.

 

Dad and i are walking towards him. He seems surprise to see me. I dont know why he act like that. i cant think anything now. 

 

Dad release my hand on him and give it to kyungsoo. Then he held it. i glanced a little bit to see his expression. But he seems not interest with this. He just looking straight expressionless.

 

 

After we exchanging vows and rings. Now, its time to kiss the bride. I feel my heart beat so fast and my finger turn cold. 

 

"You can kiss the bride" kyungsoo stare at me. His bright face that he show to everyone earlier become dark. He just give me those cold eyes.

 

He leaned closer and closer. I close my eyes and feel our lips meet. But he doesnt kiss me, its just a peck at the corner of my lips. 

 

Then he pull it fastly. "Dont expect that i want to kiss you" 

 

I surprise to hear it and see him already give everyone a fake smile. But his smile fade when he look back at me. 

 

"Listen.. i dont love you and i wont love you until whenever. You're nothing to me!" I frozed. 

 

My eyes become hot and watery. I grip my dress tightly while hold back my tears. But i cant hold it anymore. Tears come and fell on my cheeks.