Chapter 9

Our Marriage life

"WHAT?!" We shout at the same time.

 

"Are you crazy? Honeymoon?!" Kyungsoo seems shock about what happening before. He stand up from the sofa as he pull his hair. "I dont even think about that!"

"Ne ne! Me too!" I nodded that mean I agree with kyungsoo. I'm not thinking that far too. 

"How can you not think of this? Hello! You guys are married!" Mrs do complained.

"Mom listen! I've a lot of work, I dont have time for that"

"Suho can help you to handle it" she said as she trying to call suho. A second later, suho pick up.

They are talking on the phone. I hear, she tell suho to help kyungsoo to handle all of his works because he want to go honeymoon with me.

 

"See? Problem solve!" She drew a victory smile. Kyungsoo dont know what to do just face palming. "I think bomi doesnt want too" 

He ask as turn his head to me. "Right, bomi?" He give a signal that I have to say yes. 

"Umm.." I look at him then to mrs do. Mrs do shake her head that mean I have to say no, and agree with that 'honeymoon' plan.

I still thinking hard as they waiting for my answer. 

Actually, I really love mrs do idea about that 'honeymoon' plan. Its such a dream from me. We will spend all the days just the two of us. 

 

And the most thing is that part. Hehehe you know what I mean right? Hehe~

 

"Actually... I like that 'honeymoon' plan" I said making mrs do jump in happiness while kyungsoo seems shock as his jaw drop. 

"I cant believe you like that plan -_-" he come closer and whisper to me. "You didnt see my signal? Or you dont understand it?"

"I know but he he he~" I grin and give him a puppy eyes. "Yaa! Dont give me that puppy eyes" 

He put his hand to cover my eyes while mumbling something I cant hear.

 

"So~ because you're so busy, mr CEO" mrs do looking at us. "I already book a hotel for 3 days for you two in busan. We can postpone your honeymoon if you're free" 

 

 

 

-oOo-

 

 

 

Kyungsoo POV

 

 

We are at the seoul station now. I tell bomi to waiting here, because I have to buy tickets. I go to the ticket machine and buy two tickets to busan. 

" Lets go? The trains will come in 10 minutes" I said as I approach bomi who is looking around the station. Then we look around to search our trains.

 

The trains arrive and we get into it. We go to our seat which on the front. 

I'm about to take a sit beside the window, when bomi suddenly take that seat. "I want to sit here~" 

I dont want to arguing with her now. I'm not in my mood. So, I let her to do what she wants.

A minute later, the trains start moving. 

"Kyungsoo! See!" She give me a motion to look outside. But I ignore her. 

 

She keep asking me and telling me to look outside when the trains pass some place that have an interesting view. So annoying. 

"As its your first time ride the trains" I moke her as she not looking away from the window. "You're right! Its my first time~"

She turn to me and grin. Then turn back again to the window. I think she will yell or hit me because I mocking her. But what!? 

 

An hour left since we left seoul station. I already feel tired and want to sleep. 

bomi start speaking out of sudden, "why are you become silent?" Cause me to open my eyes again. "Can you stop asking me?" 

"Wae?" She ask again. 

I cant control my anger again and about to yell at her. But I stop it when I realize we're on the trains. 

I sigh and push her forehead with my finger. "Just sleep"

She obey me and close her eyes while pouting. Then I close my eyes too and going to sleep. 

 

 

 

-oOo-

 

 

 

 

I wake up as I hear an announcemet that we will arrive in busan. 

I try to open my eyes and straighten my body on the chair. But then I feel a thing fall from my shoulder to my lap. Its bomi's head. 

"This girl..." i chuckled. Since when she lean her head on me?

I try to wake her up but fail. She doesnt want to open her eyes. "Hey! Wake up" 

I move her head to facing me and poke her cheeks until she wake up. 

 

"Busan!" She shouted as we're in front of busan station, searching taxi. "Hey be quite!" 

I hit her shoulder when i know everyone are staring weird at us. They might be think, we're two weirdo.

Finally we found an empty taxi and we stop it. We get in and tell the driver to go to our hotel. After a while, we already reach the hotel.

"Ahh~ I'm so tired" I said as I open the door of our room.

I put the luggage beside the table and jump to the king size bed while bomi go into the bathroom to change her clothes.

A minute later, she come out from the bathroom. She wear a pinky piyama with teddy bear pattern and she tie her hair into a bun. So cute.

She's looking around the room and feel amaze with it. 

She walk to the balcony then to the mini kitchen, but she suddenly stop as she staring at the bed blankly.

 

"Kyung-ah.."