Chapter 6

Our Marriage life

Bomi POV

 

 

I wake up from my sleep because of my alarm. I wake up earlier to make kyungsoo some breakfast. 

I walk to the kitchen and start to make a breakfast. When i almost finish, kyungsoo come out from his room. Already ready for going to work. 

"Kyungsoo yaa" i approach him as he wear his shoes. "I make a breakfast, you can it before you go" i give him a smile.

He get up and walk towards kitchen. But he ignore my food and open the fridge to get some milk. 

Maybe he only drink milk in the morning? I try to think positively. 

Then he rush to his car and go out. Without saying goodbye. 

 

I sigh as i see my food that he doesnt touch. 

I try to treat him nice, even i wake up earlier to make him breakfast. But what i got? I got nothing!

 

 

 

-oOo-

 

 

 

Because he didnt eat anything this morning. So i think i have to prepare a lunch pack for him.

 

Today is a day when kyungsoo will be a new CEO in his company. I know it because mrs do call me this morning and want me to accompany him as his wife. 

I already at the lobby since 9. But i havent see kyungsoo yet. Although he went out before me but why he hasnt come yet?

 

I hold my coffee that the lady give me when i arrive while looking around the lobby. An hour past, but kyungsoo hasnt show up.

Suddenly, everyone gather and make a line not far from me. I frown and ask what happen to someone but he ignore me.

A second later, kyungsoo come into the lobby followed by his asisstant. I quickly get up and grab my coffee on my right while a lunch pack on my left. 

I rush to him as i shout his name. "Kyungsoo yaa!" He stopped. But i cant control my pace and eventually slip on the floor. Making my coffee thrown and fell on his head. 

 

"Omoooo!" Everyone gasped. I quickly get up and face him. "Kyungs-"

 

"Follow me" he said and grab my hand. He pull me to his room and push me when we're in. 

 

"What are you doing here?!" He yelled. I was about to apologize to him but. "And what is it?" 

 

He touch his wet hair and smell it. "...Coffee?" I said before he can guess it. 

 

"Are you stupid?! How could you do that?" He seems angry. "Y-you know.. i fell and mmm the coffee-"

 

"Arrgghh!" He scream while kick the chair. make me shock.

 

He see me step backward and then sigh. "You can go now"

 

"I'm sorry and-"

 

"Nevermind, its just an accident" he push me towards the door. "But wait! I can help you with your hair" i try to stop him to push me. But he's too strong. 

He want to close the door but i block it with the lunch pack. "What's now?!" He frown. 

 

"Heheheee" i lift up my lunch pack and shake it. "Jajjang! Your lunch~" i grinned.

 

"I dont want to" he said and turn back. But i grab his shoulder. "Yaa! You havent taste-" 

 

he close the door firmly right on my face. "Yaaaaa!!!!!!" I screamed. 

"Sshhh!" I look back and see his secretary glaring. "Oh yeahh! Shh~ shh~" i put my finger on my mouth and fastly run away.

 

 

 

 

 

-oOo-

 

 

 

 

I've been looking around the building about 2 hours. And i'm getting bored. I can go if i want, but i cant. As a good wife, i have to care about my husband right?

I already try to go into his room about 3 times. But he always dump me. 

 

"Annyeonghaseo!" I jump as someone greet me. He's kyungsoo asisstant. "Oh ne ne!" I smile and he bow to me. Then walk towards kyungsoo's room.

Ahaa! He will go into his room, right? Its my chance now! I though.

"Can i come?" He knock the door. I secretly hide behind his back and follow him. 

"Its the information that you want" suho said as put some file on his desk.

 

"What do you want?" Suho seems confuse. "I know you're here.."

 

"Are you talking to me?" He frown. 

 

"I'm not talking to you but her" he said as point his finger towards suho. So he knows?!

 

"Hehehe~" i show up from suho's back and wave at him. "Annyeong!" 

 

"Oh! Bomi-ssi?" Suho didnt realize i've hide behind his back, i guess. 

 

"What do you want?" He ask without looking at me. I put my lunch pack on his desk and open it. "I bet you'll like it! I brought it for you because you dont eat anything since morning" i pouted.

"Try it!" I give him an omelette as he open his mouth. But a second later he spew it. "What is it?" 

"Omelette?" I said innocently and smile widely. I just cant wait to hear a compliment from him about my food. "So how? Its delicious right?"

"Are you kidding me?!" He yell and throw the container towards me "Delicious you say? Its taste bad! If i give it to someone, i bet he will spew it too!" I froze.

I never see him so angry like that. I know its all my fault. But you cant throw it on my face! You hate me that much?!

 

I feel a pain on my legs when the container hit my legs. But my heart hurts more. 

I feel my tears roll down on my cheeks and i wipe it quickly. 

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I bow as i held my tears but the tears still come out. I look up at him but he look away. He seems dont care. 

 

I cant held it anymore so i run away from there and cry as much as i want.