Chapter 12

Our Marriage life

Bomi POV

 

 

 

 

I come out from my house to go to the beach. When I was child, I was wake up earlier and often went to the beach to see sunrise. 

I walked to the place where I often saw sunrise, which is on the cliffs near the mercusuar.

as usual , I would sit on the edge of a cliff. Because that's where a strategic place.

 

"Its been a long time"

 

Although it is summer, but the sea breeze is still so cold in the morning.

I pull my knees towards my chest to make me warm but suddenly there's a blanket that cover my body. "Uhhh?" I turn back to see kyungsoo behind me.

"Why you didnt wake me?" He ask as he sit next to me. "You sleep soundly" 

 

"I was shocked when I wake up you're not there, luckily I found you!" He muttered. "What are you doing here?" 

 

"I want to see sunrise, I used to see it when I was child" I smile and look at the sea again. 

Then we become silent, just looking at the view and hearing a sound of wave. 

"Kyungsoo yaa" he glance me as I call him. "Thank you" I smile. "For what?" He frown but I dont answer him. Because what I know is I just want to thank him.

"This girl.." he start poking my cheeks. I know my cheeks is so chubby. I couldnt help but feel curious. why he always do that?

"Yaa! Why are you always poking me?" I pout. 

 

"I dont"

 

"You do!" 

 

"I dont!"

 

"I know you always poking my cheeks when I was sleeping, right?" I smirk. "Y-ya! How could I do that!" He shuttered. You think, I can felt it? 

 

"And I know you were the one who lift me to the bed" 

 

"Aniyaa!"

 

"Aishh~ dont lie!" 

 

"I'm not!"

 

"I know you care with me" I wink at him as I drew a shy smile. He might care about me. Or maybe he start to love me?! Omoo! 

I gasp and quickly face him. "Do you like-" 

 

"Yaaa! How can I like you!"

 

"Who knows?!"

 

"I dont like you and wont like you, forever!"

 

"Ya! How could you say that?!"

 

"Wae?! I know you are the one who like me"

 

I froze. I cant say anything I couldnt help but feel embrass. How can he know I like him?! Its too obvious?

"I guess I'm right" he giggle and show a victory smile. Because he already know that I like him. So from now, I dont want to hide it again. And be brave!

"I know this is too fast for you, but can you open your heart for me?" I secretly glance at him to see his reaction. "I also know, its very difficult to forget someone you love, but it never hurts to try, right?"

 

I waited for his answer, but he didnt say anything. He even turn away when I asked. I know he loves my sister and it was hard for him to forget her.

But can you give me a chance?

after a while, kyungsoo start speaking. "What is your reason?"

 

"I dont know?"

 

"You dont know?"

 

I nod and he asking me again. "You never thinking about it? About why you-"

 

"When you love someone, thinking about them is just like breathing... you do it without thinking, and you do it all the time-" I cut him. And he seems surprise with what I said. 

 

"-You can close your eyes from the things you don't want to see.... but you can never close your heart from the things you don't want to feel"

Then he chuckle and ruffle my hair. "To be honest.. It is very difficult to be with, but I dont hate you" 

Somehow, my face become red and feels hot. I'm so happy! When I know he say that he didnt hate me. 

Probably I have a chance to win his heart, right? 

"I'm happy with you being nervous and impressed" he add as he put his arm on my shoulder and squeeze it. I look at him and we exchange smile.

 

"I promise to make your life more exciting!" I shout as the sky begin to light and the sun also rises. I will make you happy and forget about my sister.

"I cant wait for it!" He shout out of sudden and we laugh together. 

"Shall we go home?" He stand up then pull me. We go back to my house and packing all of the things. We ready to go back to seoul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-oOo-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I will be there in an hour" kyungsoo put his phone on the dashboard. 

Suho was calling him a while ago. He want him to come to the company while we are on the way from seoul station. "Something happened?" I ask him worriedly. 

I'm scare if something bad happened when we're on holiday. And kyungsoo have to handle it asap when we're back. 

I just wont him to works so hard. He must be felt tired now. 

"Dont worry" he said as he glance at me. "I just have to sign some documents". Then he caress my hair as I sigh. Thanks something bad not happen.

"I will drive you home first" he drive fastly and in a couple of minutes, we arrive at our house. "I will be back soon" 

He drew a smile before he left again. "See you!" I shout then pull the luggage. I place my body on the sofa as I finish to unpack our things. 

"I'm feel so tired now!" I laid my body on the bed and pull my blanket closer. A second later, I already fell asleep. 

 

 

 

Ding~ dong~

 

 

 

I quickly get up and groan in frustation. "Is he forgot to bring the key?" I murmur as I walk out from my room, half asleep. 

Why he always disturb me when I was sleeping? So annoying

I hear the bell ring again and again. Its weird. Kyungsoo never do that although he's in hurry. 

 

"Wait! I'm on the way!" I shout as I rush to the front and unlock the door. "Can you wait a little bit? Where's your key? You forgot to bring it?" I ask him fastly without open my eyes. I'm just too lazy to open it. "I was sleeping you know~ hoamm~"

But he isnt answer me nor say anything. 

"Ehemmm" I hear someone's voice and its not kyungsoo's. That voice is so deep and he's probably a guy.

If he's not kyungsoo, then who's him? 

I quickly open my eyes and gasp to see who's standing infront of me. And in a second, I slam the door and quickly lock it.

"Who's them?!" I said in panickly. 

There are 4 man standing in front of the door. They wearing a white mask and all of them wear black hoodie. 

I only know, just our family and suho who knows that we're live in this house. So who's them?