Chapter 17

Our Marriage life

Kyungsoo POV

 

 


"Where's bomi?" I ask everyone as I put my dish at the table. But they arent say anything.

"She's in her room" kai said out of sudden. "She's probably sleeping"

"Its still 7, but she already sleep?" I'm about to go upstairs, to check her but chanyeol hyung stop me. "Just let her sleep"

I'm obey him and back to my chair.

 

And everyone start eating again silently. I look at them weirdly. Seems like no one dare to start a conversation.

Its not like them who always noisy even when they're eating.

"I'll check bomi now" I get up and put my leftover in the sink then rush to bomi's room. "Bomi?" I knock her room but there's no respond.

I knock again and open it.

I take a peek inside, but bomi isnt there. Where is she?, I though.

 

I walk to my room but she isnt there too. I'm about to go out when I see bomi come out from the bathroom. She's look so pale.

"Are you alright? You looks so pale" I put my hand on her forehead to check her temperature. Its normal. "I'm fine" she answered coldly.

"I already make a dinner. You can eat now" I grab her hand and drag her out. "I'm not hungry" she said as she pull her hand from my grip.

"Yoon bomi isnt hungry? Are you sure?" I joke and laugh, but I stop as I know bomi isnt laugh, she just looking at me blanky. "Bomi?"

She turn back and walk to her room again. "Bomi?" I call her again. She's going inside and slam the door harsly in front of my face cause me to taken back.

What's wrong with her?

 

 

 


Bomi POV

 


"Wake up baby~ wake up~" I hear baekhyun oppa's voice cause me to wake and rush to the door. "Morning bbom!"

"Ne oppa.. morning too" I said and lay on the bed again. "Ya! Dont sleep again!" He pull me and drag me to the bathroom. "We'll go shopping, so dont make us wait too long, kay?"

Then he close the door.

 

After 45 minutes, I come out and go downstairs. I see everyone are waiting me at the living room, except kyungsoo.

He's probably going to works.

 

 

 

 


-oOo-

 

 

 

 


We're going to departement store today.

"Try this" baekhyun oppa pick a long dress and give it to me. "And this.." he give me another dress. "Oh! It looks cute.. try this"

He give me again and again. Until he drag me to the change room and tell me to try all of the dresses.

I try all of them, but he doesnt seem satisfied.

As I want to get out, kai come up with some clothes again.

"I have to try it again?" He nod and hand me those dresses as I take a look at those dresses. "What is this?"

He give me a super short and y dresses. all of them are tight and show off my curves.


"Should I come out now?" I ask them as I take a peek. I'm wearing the last dress that kai give me a while ago.

Actually, I like this one. It looks suitable to me. But this dress is too short that exposes my thighs too much.

"You can come out now" I hear sehun shout and then I come out. "So... how?" I ask as I approach them.

But they're not answering me. They seems surprise to see me wearing these kind of dress.

I even see sehun drooling.

"Are you okay?" I shake sehun's shoulder cause him to comeback to his sense. "Oh ne! Ne! Its suit you!"

"Oh dear! You looks so hot!" Baekhyun oppa cheer and they pay that dress.


After that, we're going to chinese restaurant. "Tell me if the foods is ready, kay? I want to go somewhere" baekhyun oppa said as we enter the restaurant.

"Can you accompany me bom?" I nod and he start dragging me to the cosmetic shop. "What are we doing here?"

"Here~ I want to buy a new one" he said as he try to apply the eyeliner on his eyes. "I dont know, you like to wear this... hehehe"

But he ignore me because he's too focus. "How?" He face me and ask my opinion. "Its look good on you"

"Seriously? Oh my god!" He cheer and take a look at the mirror again as he blink his eyes. "Okay! I'll take it" he take all of them then he go to chasier.

Is he serious to buy all of them? I even just take one or two, but he take all of them?

I choose to take around while waiting him.

I'm so busy looking around until unknowingly, I bump to a tall guy.

"I'm sorry!" I quickly bow and apologize to him. "No prob!" He said then give me a smile.

Somehow, I'm struck by his smile.

"I'm fine" he says.

"But still.." he tap my shoulder cause me to stop talking. He ruffle my hair then he walk pass me. "Be carefull next time"

I turn and see him go until he disappeare. I held my hair that had been touch by him and smile.

Ahh.. why I smile?, I thought then giggle.


A minute later, baekhyun oppa call me. "Bomi! Lets go?" I rush to him then we go back to the restaurant.

"I bet baekhyun hyung buy eyeliners again" sehun says as baekhyun put his paper bag on the table. "I always right!"

"Hehehe~" baekhyun giggle cause sehun to roll his eyes. I laugh too as I see sehun.

"Finally you laughing.." kai smile and let me sit beside him.

"Shopping is a powerful way for women" chanyeol chuckle. "Only with shopping, their mood changed immediately"

"Oppa!" I hit his arm lighty, pretend to be angry. "Ouch! I'm just kidding, haha!"

We laugh together and continue our lunch as the foods come.

 

As soon as we finish our lunch, we come out from the restaurant. We're going to the parking lot when suddenly, chanyeol oppa's phone ringing.

"Suho hyung?" He ask as he pick up the call.

We are gather him as we curious about what they're talking. "Reunion?" Chanyeol seems dont know what suho talking about. So he hand kai his phone.

"Ahh! Okay hyung! We'll be there soon" and kai give chanyeol's phone back to him. "Suho hyung forgot to remind us that there's a reunion event tonight"

"Ahh! How can I forgot about that?" Sehun sigh as we walk to our cars then get in.

"Uhh? Can I join you guys?" I says out of sudden when we're on the way to their high school. "Of course bbom! No problem" baekhyun turn back and nod.

"It would've been nice! I'm so curious with your old friends!" I cheered. "Oh! Oh! You must had a girlfriend, right? Ahh! I cant wait to see your ex and how they look like"

"We dont have but.." kai stop talking and glance at sehun.

Sehun return it with 'please dont me' look. Then kai turn to chanyeol oppa who's driving.

"Only kyungsoo.." chanyeol oppa murmur but still I can hear it. I remain silent.

"Dont be sad! She's just his ex" sehun pat my shoulder. "They're over"

"I'm n-not sad!" I yell to him and pull his arm from me. "I dont care about him. I wont jealous!"

I look away as I say it. Actually I'm just pretend.

I'm very jealous and very curious about kyungsoo's ex. How she looks like.

 

"Ayey! But you seems jealous"

 

"You're righ-Hell no! I'm not!"

 

"Dont lie~" baekhyun tease cause me to hit his shoulder from back. "I say no!"

Then Kai and sehun start teasing me too.

They're really so annoying!