Chapter 7

Our Marriage life

Kyungsoo POV

 

 

 

"Bomi-ssi!" Suho call her but bomi didnt hear it. I sigh as i lay my body on the sofa.

Actually, I didnt mean to do it to her. it's just that she come in the wrong time.

I 'm frustrated with the problem of irene. And she came today to make trouble. Actually her food isnt bad. Its just too salty. 

Seems i was too much. I didnt realize i throw her food towards her. 

And i feel more guilty when I saw her crying. 

 

"You make her cry" suho said as he hit my head lightly. I sigh and nod.

"Chase her, stupid!" He shout and pull me to stand up. "Yaa hyung! I even dont know where she go" I sit back again.

"At least you have to apologize" he said and take a sit next to me. "I know hyung!" Then i read the file that suho give me before. Its information about irene. 

"We found that irene went to china to chase minho when your wedding day. But we didnt know where is she now. China is too big" he explain to me. 

 

"He met minho?" I ask. 

 

"I guess, because someone saw her with a guy when she reached the airport in china" he said as hand me some photo. "See? She's irene, right?"

I take a look at the photo. I can see irene is hugging a tall guy. And at the next photo is they're kissing. 

I cant control my anger again and immediately tore that photo into pieces. "I cant believe you can do that to me!" And throw it to the floor. 

"And what about our relationship? Its just a game for you?!" I yelled. Suho trying to calm me but i ignore him. "You know i love her so much, right hyung? Am i not enough for her?" 

Suho just pat my shoulder and nod. "I know you love her so much. But you have to move on!" 

"I cant hyung! I try it but i cant" i close my eyes as my tears come out. 

 

He sigh and give me a tissue. "I know you can! You have bomi. You can try to love her and forget about irene" 

"No hyung, i cant forget irene so easily" i said.

"Bomi is a kind girl. she so pure and innocent, i guess. And She's care about you" he smiled. "You like my mom, hyung! She think bomi is the right girl for me. But i dont think so"

"Who knows? Maybe you will love her in the future? No one knows. But i have a feeling you two will be together in the end" 

"You said what? Together? Ck! No hyung!" I said and go out of the room. 

 

 

 

 

 

-oOo-

 

 

 

Bomi POV

 

 

I'm in my room now, looking at the ceiling. I've been crying almost 3 hours. And already tired. 

 

I look at my watch and its already 11 pm. I dont hear anything outside so probably kyungsoo hasnt comeback from his work. 

I walk towards the door and unlock it. Then go out to the kitchen to take some milk. Crying make me feel thirsty sometimes. 

 

"Wuhuuuuuuuuu~" I hear a voice that I guess is kyungsoo's as I want to go back to my room. "Where's everyone?"

I take a peek to see kyungsoo talking while smiling like an idiot. He throw his body on the sofa as he reach living room. "Where are you~ where are you~ are you hiding?"

"Ahh! You hide there?" He jump out and take a look behind the sofa. "Uhh! You're not here! Hahaa!" He sit back and laughing again. 

From what I see, he seems drunk. And its the first time I see kyungsoo like that. He's so different. 

 

I walk back to my room, pretend to ignore him. But a second later, I turn back.

I cant let him sleep on the sofa. It will hurt his back. 

"Kyungsoo-yaa" I call him as I help him to sit straight. "Yoon bomi?" he look up to me and chuckle. "Ne its me" 

I held his shoulder and want to lift him up but he refuse. "Dont touch me!" He lay back to the sofa.

"You cant sleep there. let me help you.. you're drunk!" I said as I try to pull him. "But I have to find her. She might hide around here~" he stand up slowly and take a peek under the coffee table. 

"Ahhh~ " he pouted as he know no one there. "You search who? Its just two of us here" 

"Can you shut up your big mouth~ uh?!" He yelled. "I dont care anymore! Just do what you want!" I yell back and leave.

I rush to my room and jump to the bed.

 

I still can here kyungsoo's voice from outside. He keep shouthing 'where are you' make me feel like crazy. 

"Can he stop shouting?!" I pull my blanket to cover my hole body and trying to sleep. 

"Are you here? Hehehe~" suddenly kyungsoo come into my room. I pretend to ignore him and sleep again.

"So you hide behind there?" He chuckle and jump to top of me. "What are you doing?!" I pull the blanket that cover my face. "Ahh~ you're not irene" 

 

I froze. 

 

I look up to him as I grip my blanket tighly. Why always irene?! Can he not mention that name atleast once?!

"Can you not mention her name in front of me?" I look staright into his eyes who on top of me.

Then he suddenly become silent as he see a seriousness in my eyes. "Can you not thinking about her again?"

But he's not answering. "Can you just looking at me?" I ask as we stare at each other in silent.