Chapter 3

Our Marriage life

Kyungsoo POV


 

"But she can make you happy.. see? She even left you in your wedding day" mom said as she hugged me tightly.

I was so shocked when mr yoon tell me everything. I dont know irene can do like that to me. she cheat with someone i dont know. Whats his name? Minho?

I think she love me but why she choose him rather than me? I dont have an idea about this. Am i not enough for her? not rich? Handsome?

I go out from the room to clear my mind until i accidently bump into someone. None other than yoon bomi. Irene's sister.

I glared at her while she just look down. I think she's afraid to see me.

Suddenly i become angry again when i remember i have to marry her. The person who i dont love and know.

 

She was about to say something but before she could, i already walk pass and bump her shoulder firmly.



 

-oOo-







 

Bomi POV

 

Someone come out from the room and bump me. He's kyungsoo.

I see him glaring at me while i can only look down. I guess he still angry about what happened earlier.

I want to say sorry to him but when i'm about to say, he already walk pass me and bump my shoulder.

A second later, mrs do approach me and lead me to the bride's room. She bought me a wedding dress and tell to wear it fastly.

 

After that she do my make up and untied my hair. "Look! You're so beautiful" she said as look at the mirror.

 

I'm so confuse. Why she force me to marry kyungsoo although she know, he only love irene. She just have to cancel the wedding and the problem solve.

"Umm... can..c-can i ask you something?" I bravely ask her. "Why you choose me to marry kyungsoo?"

She stare at me. "Ah! I-i mean.. you can cancel this wedding if you want but why-" she shut my mouth and smile.

 

"I know what i do and i choose you because i believe you can make kyungsoo happy" she said. "And i know you love kyungsoo"

 

I dont believe she know it! Only jungjin and eunji who know i love kyungsoo. "How can you-"

 

"I can see it in your eyes. I always see it when we visit your house. You cant take away your eyes from him. And i guess, you're such a kind person. You never fight back when your mom yell or do bad things to you" she said. I thank her because she care about me. But still i cant. "I think i'm not ready for it. He hate me"

She pat my head and look into my eyes.
And said,

"At times you're sad about what's going on with your life. Just remember one permanent fact: EVERYTHING CHANGES... tomorrow might be different"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i make this story because i inspired by itazura na kiss. but still, i make it with my version¬

and i'm sorry with the error grammar. english isnt my first language ;(