Chapter 2

Our Marriage life

Bomi POV

 

Today is my sister's wedding ceremony. i wear my best white dress and jungjin with his tuxedo. We are waiting for the bride to come.

All of the guest already come to the hall. And mrs do tell us to went inside. We sit at the front which for family.

I look around to see a beautiful decorations hang in all around the hall. A minute later, kyungsoo come and walk towards the altar.

He wear a white tuxedo that suit him. He looks so happy now. I can see it from his face while he turned towards us and show a bright smile.

"He's so handsome..." i murmured.

I wish i can have a guy like him. That smart, care, handsome and cool. And also he only look and care about me. Like i'm the prettiest woman in the world.

I jealous with my sister. She's so beautiful, smart and can do everything that i cant. Unlike me, i'm ugly and not smart. I'm so clumsy and all can i do is make a trouble. Yeah, i know it because mom always call me troublemaker.

Actually i have a little crush towards him.

We met a years ago, when irene introduce him to us. I love him at the first sight. But when i know he is her boyfriend, i throw away my feelings.

But i cant move on so easily. Its hard to erase him from my mind. Until i know they will get married. I just realize something.

Kyungsoo and irene is perfect for each other. He smart and irene too. He handsome and irene so beautiful. Not like me, i think i'm not enough for him.

And i wish a happiness for them.






 

-oOo-






 

30 minutes left, but irene hasnt come. I can see mom start panic and rush to bride's room followed by dad.

I see kyungsoo seems panic too but he pretend to not. And choose to wait.

A minute later, dad whisper something to kyungsoo that make him shock. He then run to the bride's room.

I'm so curious and come to the room too. I peek inside and see my parents and kyungsoo's parents are discussing about something.

"I dont understand, why she leave me like this" i hear kyungsoo ask my parents. I guess he already know about my sister's boyfriend, minho.

"I love her and i know she love me!" He yelled. He seems angry and confuse.

"He love you kyungsoo" mom said as calming him. "She will comeback to you, i promise"

 

Kyungsoo dont know what to do, just nod. I think he cant think clearly now. He must be shock about irene choose minho rather than him.

"But we cant cancel this ceremony, the guest already waiting" mrs do said. "Because irene isnt here, bomi can change her" she added.

I froze. Why me? I bet kyungsoo doesnt even now me.

"But mom! I dont even know her!" He said. True?

 

"No excuse! I already upset with irene. I have a feeling bomi will make you happy instead her" mrs do said as she want to come out from the room. But mom stop her. "But irene-"

"If she love kyungsoo, she wont left him!" Mrs do yelled to mom. "And i know who actually can love and make him happy"

"You dont know who i need! I just want irene not anyone else!" Kyungsoo said angrily. Because he only looked to irene. And he didnt care about anyone.

 

"But she cant make you happy... See? She even left you in your wedding day" mrs do hug him to make him calm. I can see kyungsoo cried.

I'm so sorry for him. He have to marry me instead irene. I know he dont love me, but i will try to win his heart. No matter what. I want to make him smile again.