Chapter 11

Our Marriage life

 

Bomi POV

 

 

 

 

"Where are we going today?" 

I ask him when he comeback with a plate full of fruits. We are at the hotel's restaurant now. "I dont know?"

"Wae?" I frown and start eating the fruits. He shrug. 

 

"How we go to your old house?" 

 

"Oka- what?!"

 

"Wae wae wae?" He widen his eyes. "I dont think we have to go there". We shouldnt have to go there. I bet he wont like it. 

"We can go to busan tower and dadaepo. After that we will visit your house" he said as he finishing his meal. 

 

We go back to our room and pack all of the clothes. Kyungsoo tell me, we will check out and move to my house. But I force him to not go to my house.

"Wae? Dont you miss your old house?" Actually, I dont miss it. Never. After my mom died, we have to move from my old house because my dad bankrupted. 

 

"My house isnt big, he he he~"

 

"Never mind, I dont care if its small or big"

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yeahhh.."

 

"Even if my house is so so so small?"

 

"Yeahh.."

 

"Promise me you wont complain anything when we arrive there?" I give him my pinky finger. "Ne!" We pinky swear. And go out from the hotel. "Can we go now?"

 

"Ne!" I nod as we walk to the car that kyungsoo rent. "Kajja!" 

Then he start driving. On the way, we are talking and asking about our personalities, hobby, our favorite things, and etc. 

We laughing and we even singing together. I dont know he has an angelic voice. I'm glad too, he's not act cold to me again. He isnt treat me bad like he did before. 

I think I have to thank mrs do. because of her, I can be closer with kyungsoo. 

"I have a band called EXO in high school" he said when I ask him if he have a band. "EXO?"

He nod, "We often used to perform, we even still together until graduation" 

 

"Then?"

 

"We're busy with our own afffairs, so we separate"

 

"You must have missed them, right?"

 

"Ofc! They're like a family for me" he smiled. Not long, kyungsoo park the car when we arrive at busan tower. 

 

During two hours, we enjoy the scenery and get around there. "Kyungsoo yaa! Lets take a picture?" 

I pull kyungsoo closer to me and link my arm on him. "Look at the camera!" I cheered. "Cheeseeeeeee!" 

I take a look at the photo and smile. We looks like a couple. I link my arm on him and we're smiling. "Lets do it again?" 

I ask him and give him my puppy eyes. "Aish! Just like a child" he complained but he come closer to me. And grab my shoulder. 

 

A second later, he already took a selca with his phone. "Lets go?" He turn around and leave me.

I can see his lips turn into smile while he turn around. "Aihhh~" you think i cant see it, uhh?

I chuckle and run to him. "Yaa! Wait for me!"

 

From busan tower, we go to Dadaepo. We want to see Dadaepo sunset fountain of dream. 

After that, we go to my old house. "Where's your house?" He ask me as we arrive at the beach. I get out from the car and him too. "We have to take a walk" 

 

I walk first and he start following me. "I dont know your house is near the sea, such a great place"

"Yeahh.. we chose it because we dont have a choice" I said without looking at him. "We arrive!" I said and let him go in.

 

"What is it!? Is it your house?" He point to my "not big but small" house. "You already promise to me that you wont complain!" 

 

"B-but I dont know your house is like that" he complain. "I bet it just have one room with a bathroom" 

"How do you know?" I ask innocently. How did he know that my house only have one room? 

"Jinjja?!" He gasp and take a look inside. "Unbelievable! How can you sleep there before?"

 

"Sleep? We slept together.." 

 

"together?"

 

"Yup! With my father and jungjin of course!" I grin as I remember our memory. Its like a nostalgia. 

 

"But-"

 

"Dont say anything again and just come in!" I yell and leave him. I take my bedcover and blanket and lay it on the floor. "Lets sleep now!" 

 

I lay my body on the floor and pull the blanket. I see kyungsoo just standing. But then he sigh and lay his body next to me.

"Can you move a bit?" He face me and push my body lightly. "Shhh!" I put my finger to his mouth to shut him. He seems surprise as his eyes become wide. "Just sleep!" I mumbled and close my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo POV

 

 

I try to sleep but I cant. My eyes dont want to close. I take a look at my watch, its almost midnight. I sigh and turn my body to the side. Bomi already asleep an hour ago. But why I cant?

"Sleepy head.." I poke her cheek as I see her sleeping face. Poking her cheeks is become my routine, I think. 

Honestly, I like it when I poke that chubby cheeks. 

 

After a while, she move her body closer to me. "Nggg~" she crawling and lean on my chest. "What are-" she suddenly wrap her arm on my body and hug it. 

"He he he~" she grin on her sleep. "This girl! You even can do that in your sleep?" I chuckle and caress her hair.