Chapter 13

Our Marriage life

Kyungsoo POV

 

 

 

"There are more?" I ask suho as I signing the last document. "Anii, this is the last" he said and I give all the documents to him. I get up from my chair and lean my body on the sofa. I'm so tired now. Meanwhile, suho sitting across me. 

 

"So what about your honeymoon?" He ask cause me to laugh. "Honeymoon? We just went to busan for holiday" 

 

"But your mom told me you're going for honeymoon?" 

 

"Yeah, but because I've a lot of works. So, we postpone it"

 

"Heol! You should honeymoon.." he looks upset. But why? Why is everyone wanted me along Bomi?

 

A second later Suho looked at me sharply. I dont know why but he's so serious. "But you didnt miss it, right?"

"What?" I dont understand what he meant.

 

"Cmon man!" 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"You know.. all newly married couples, they will do it. Ahh? Ahh?" he whisper then give me a wink. In a second, I understood what he meant.

 

"How? Its felt good? You know, her.. hehehe"

 

How do I know? I didnt even do anything. Look at him now, imagine ert things in his head.

 

"You're so lucky! She have a nice body" he said as he his dry lips. "y! Woow~" 

 

"Yaa!" I yell as I stop and give him a death glare. "We dont even doing anything like that" 

 

"What?!" He gasp. "So you're still a !?" 

 

"Oh please hyung! Stop it!" I groaned. He keep asking me why and say that I'm so stupid and bla bla bla, until my phone ringing. Its call from kai. 

"Hyung!" I hear kai's voice as I pick up his call. "Why you dont tell us, if you already have a wife?!"

 

"How do you know?" 

 

"I think we are soulmates. But you betrayed me?"

 

"Hey! Kai wai-"

 

"So its true? She's your wife? I cant believe it.. you broke my heart hyung!" 

 

"Wohooooooo~" I can hear baekhyun's voice too. Actually, whats happening? And how did they know I've a wife?

 

Suho seems confuse and give me a 'what happened?' Look. "I dont know hyung, but kai call me and ask me if I've a wife or not and he tell me that I broke his heart and I heard baekhyun cheer?" 

 

Suho jaw drop as I explain it to him. I think he's more confuse now. Haha me too.

A second later, suho gasp and hit his forehead. "Ahh! I forgot to tell you that they will visit you today" 

"Who?" I stand up and take my things on the table. Ready to go home. "Of course kai, chanbaek and sehun" 

"Oww-what?!" I widen my eyes. "How can they know?" I just know that only our family and suho who know about our house. 

"I'm sorry hehe but I give them your... address a while ago" he say without looking at me. 

"Yaa hyung! You should have told me" they will definitely create problems there. Then I remember Bomi, she was at home now.

 

"Bomi!" We shout together. 

 

"Hyung! Lets go!" I run to the parking area while suho follow me behind. Then we get into the car and go home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-oOo-

 

 

 

 

 

Bomi POV

 

 

"Hey open the door!" They keep shouting again and again. But I ignore them. They might be a robber with that kind of clothes and with a mask on their face! They must be robbers!

"Leave me! Or I will call police!" I shout cause them to silent but a second later, they laughing. 

"Just open the door! We want to meet kyungsoo!" One of them with a deep voice shout. So they know kyungsoo? 

After thinking and thinking, finally I open the door slowly and peek outside. There's no mask on their face now. Cause me to see those good looking faces. 

"Who are you? Wheres kyungsoo hyung?" The dark skin guy ask me as they come into the house. "Yaa! Who are you?" 

But they ignore me and look around the house. Who's them?! How could they enter arbitrarily. "Can you hear me?" I ask them then one of them approach me. "Who are you?" 

 

He point his finger to me and staring at me from the bottom to top make me feel nervous. "I-i'm his wife! Who are you?!" 

"Ah-what?!" He gasp and widen his eyes. But then he laughing hard. "Hey kai! This girl tell me that she's kyungsoo hyung's wife!" 

He call the dark skin guy and in a second he already in front of me. He's glaring at me now. "You! His wife? Dont kidding me!" 

 

"Its true! I'm his wife!" 

 

"Haha! You cant lie to me!" He drew a smirk as he give me a death glare. "He's mine!"

 

What?! Is he a gay or what? How can he say that?! He's mine you know!

"No! He's mine!" 

 

"Ck! He's the one and only mine!

 

"The one and only, your !"

 

"Lets see!" He drew a smirk then grab his phone and call kyungsoo. "Hyung!" He said as kyungsoo pick up. "Why you dont tell us, if you already married?!"

 

"......."

 

"I think we are soulmates. But you betrayed me?" I cant hear kyungsoo say what. But he seems shock.

 

"....."

 

"So its true? She's your wife? I cant believe it.." he glance at me. "you broke my heart hyung!" Then he throw his phone on the sofa. 

 

"Wohooo~ whats up man?" The guy with an eyeliner come towards us followed by the tall guy. 

"I need to introgate you!" That dark skin guy pull me to the sofa then in a second all of them already gather in front of me.

 

 

 

Whats happening now?!