Chapter 8

Our Marriage life

Kyungsoo POV

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you not thinking about her again?" She ask me. I looking at her and see seriousness in those eyes. 

 

Somehow, I dont feel drunk anymore. 

 

"Can you just looking at me?" I froze.

 

I cant answer her. She's looking at me deeply and I return with looking back. We're staring at each other in silent.

2 minutes, we spend just for staring. I dont know why but I cant look away from her. And I dont want too.

 

"You didnt say anything... so I guess, you cant" she said so suddenly. 

 

She broke the stare that make me feel disappointed. Damn! I want to stare at those beautiful eyes a little bit longer. 

Then she push my chest which on top of her. But seems I'm too strong for her. "Move!" She shouted. 

Instead of moving, I just come down my body towards her. and move my hand next to her head. 

Her eyes widening as I put my forehead on hers. Finally I can stare at those beautiful eyes again.

 

"Lets get to know each other from now on" I unknowingly say that. 

 

I can feel butterflies in my stomach as I said it. Its weird. But i like it.

She seems shock and just nod. Then she show me her best smile. I smile back too.

 

Somehow, just looking at her eyes and her smile. Its making me nervous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bomi POV

 

 

 

I smile as he said that words. Am I dreaming? He wants to know me?!

I see him smiling back to me. He get up from me and sit straight. Then I get up too. "You're not drunk?" 

I scared if he just said it because he was drunk. 

 

He shake his head that mean he's not drunk anymore. I'm so happy and hug him tightly. 

"Bom-hooakk!" He was about to say something but quickly he close his mouth with his hand. 

it seems like he want to vomit. "Omo omooo! Dont do that on my bed!" I pull him to the bathroom and help him. 

 

"You must have drank too much" I said as I message him. "I dont know" he shake his head and try to stand up.

"Let me help you" I put his arm on my shoulder and help him to walk.

 

We walk to the kitchen and then put him carefully on the chair. "Drink it kyungsoo yaa" I hand him a cup of tea. 

 

 

 

 

 

-oOo-

 

 

 

 

I stretch my body as I get up from my bed. I look at the clock on the wall. Its already 10 in the morning. 

I come downstairs and rush to the kitchen to make a breakfast. 

 

A minute later, kyungsoo come down. "What are you doing?" He come towards the kitchen and take a peek from behind me while I'm washing the vegetables. 

"You want to cook?" He frown. 

 

I glance at him and nod. "Wae?" 

 

"Andwae!" He push my body to the side. "you might kill us, you know!"

"Yaaa!" I yell as he take a carrot from my hand. "I'll cook, and you just sit there!" He pull me towards the chair and make me sit. "And dont come near me"

I pout as he start cooking. I want to cook too but he dont let me to help him. "Can I help you?" 

I ask him for help then he answer without looking at me. "Aniyoo~" 

I looking at him again as he cutting the cabbage. He looks so cool when he's focus on something. 

Ahhh~ so cool I though. 

 

30 minutes left, and I just looking him cooking. I'm bored. 

 

"Kyungsoo yaaa~" I take a peek from his back, want to see what he's doing right now. "Let me help you" 

"Please...?" I show him my puppy eyes as he turn to me. 

He sigh and give me his knife. "You can cut those carrots" I grin and start cutting the carrots.

 

"Not like that!" He said as I felt a hand from my back. He put his hand on my hand that hold the knife. "Like this.."

I nod and we start cutting the carrots again. 

I can feel his body from my back. We're so close to each other, i even can feel his breath. 

 

"Understand?" He ask making me look up and accidentally my head hit his chin. "Ahhh mianhae!"

I turn back but I bump his chest. 

He step back and about to fall. But I pull him quickly towards me before he can fall. So now we are, hugging each other.

 

"Opps!" I release the hug slowly and face him. I see him stretch his head. "Be..b-be carefull!" He said as he try to not look at me. 

"Owwhh! Whats that?!" We quickly look at each other and turn towards someone who standing on the corner. 

 

"Mom! Since when you're here?!" Kyungsoo gasped.

 

"Uhh? Maybe when you were back hugging bomi?" She smirk and give us a wink. "Ahhh~ I feel like going back to the past, when your dad and I just got married" 

Then she walk towards us. "Very good, honey~" she poke kyungsoo's cheeks and squeeze it. 

 

"Btw, why did you come here?" He ask her when all of us are in the living room.

"Hmmm..." she suddenly smile and look at us. Then she take something from her bag and show it. "Honeymoon~"

 

Our eyes widen as she said it. "What?!"