Chapter 1

Our Marriage life

Bomi POV




 

"Are you sure she will marry that guy?" Jungjin asked me when i told him irene will marry with kyungsoo.

"I dont know~ but i heard mom and her talk about it earlier" i said.

Irene was our step sister. Our mother died when I was 5 years old. And a year later my dad remarried with irene's mom.

irene will soon be married to kyungsoo . They've been dating for almost a year . But kyungsoo didnt know if 6 months ago, irene love someone else.

I'm very sorry for him. Because he didnt know anything. And will marry irene in 2 days.

She actually dont want to, but mom forced her to get married and leave her boyfriend.
 

"I dont understand her! She cant love two person in the same time! It might hurt them" jungjin complained.

"If i was irene. I would choose kyungsoo rather than her boyfriend. He more handsome and cool!" I said while imagined if i got married with him. I will be a luckiest wife in the world.

"See! He came here again" i cheered as kyungsoo walked into our house with his parents. "You cant love him noona, he's not yours" he patted my shoulder and left me.
 

I knew he dont love me. I bet, he doesnt even know me. In his eyes, there was only irene. He didnt care about the others.





 

-oOo-





 

Mr Do : we already prepare everything, so you dont have to worry

Mrs yoon : thank you mr do! I'm sorry for bother you

Mr Do : nevermind. And you already know kyungsoo will be the next CEO, right?

Mrs yoon : ohh i know! Congrast for you kyungsoo

Mrs Do : btw, where is irene? I dont see her

Mrs yoon : dont worry, she's at upstairs

Kyungsoo : can i meet her?

Mrs yoon : sure! I can call her for you. YOON BOMI !!

 

I heard mom called me. Then I rushed from outside to the living room.

"Ne eomma?" I asked her when i reach the living room. "Call irene now!"

She always yelled at me, even there were a guest in this house. I knew, i wasnt her daughter. But she cant treat me like that. Especially when our dad not around.

I walked to irene's room. And tried to open it, but it locked. I called her but she told me, she didnt want to meet them.

After that i went downstairs to tell mom that irene wont come. "Mianhae, i can call her again" she said while went to irene's room.

I was awkward in front of him and his parents. So i chose to follow mom. I can hear them arguing from outside. Irene told her, she wont marry kyungsoo because she love minho. But mom force her because kyungsoo will be the next CEO if he get married.

"You force me because you want his money!" I heard irene shout. They were arguing again and again. Until mom cant stand anymore and left her.