Chapter 16

Our Marriage life

Kai POV

 

 

 


"You're cheati-" i stop from running as i see bomi standing not far from suho and kyungsoo.

But they seems not notice us.

"They told me yesterday, that they have a new info about irene" suho start speaking. "They'll tell us soon"

Kyungsoo sigh and then nod. The situation become serious when Suho suddenly ask him.

 

"So, whats your plan now?"

 

"Tell them to keep looking for irene"

 

"Then what will you do after you find her?"

 

"Of course I'll make her comeback to me"

 

"Are you sure? Then what about bomi?"

 

"You know how much I love irene, right? And when she's come back to me, I'll divorce bomi. So, the situation could be normal again"

 

I widen my eyes when I heard it. I dont expect, kyungsoo hyung will think about that. Actually, what happened? Who's irene?

"Bomi?" I quickly take a glance at her who freeze. I could see her hands shaking. Her legs too.

Then she turn back and surprise to see me. She wipe her tears quickly and pretend to smile like nothing happen.

"Bomi..." I hold her hand as she walk pass me. "Lets just say you didnt hear anything" more tears roll down to her cheeks.

She try to release her hand but I tighten it. "We need to talk"

 

 

 

 

-oOo-

 

 

 

 

"What happened to you? Who's irene?" We're in my room now. I'm not forget to lock the door, so everyone couldnt come in. Then I ask her again when she's more calmer.

"She is my sister" she said softly. "Actually, she was supposed to be kyungsoo's wife, but on their wedding day, my sister suddenly disappears. She was told she wanted to meet with her ​​boyfriend"

"Because of that I replace my sister. I'm very happy at that time, because I actually liked kyungsoo" she says as he held her tears.

 

"But he hate me" that words pierce my heart.

 

I dont know behind her cheerfulness, she harbored a reality that is so bitter.

"Then when we were on vacation in busan. I admit my feelings. But he doesnt answer anything. He just said that he didnt hate me, but I'm very happy to hear it"

I dont know what to say. I'm very sorry for her.

"This may be very cruel to you, bomi. but, 'I do not hate you' and 'I love you' are two different things" I says out of sudden cause her to chuckle.

"So many times have I thought that I don't have a chance to win kyungsoo's heart, and even my brain persuade me to give up on him. I'm just glad I'm too stubborn in loving him" she smile but I know its fake.

I immediately hug her as I tapping her shoulder. "Its okay.. you've been trying. Just dont give up" I says as I her hairs gently.

 

"When you love someone, you dont need to think why you like that person. You can instantly know if you like it. it was the same. You dont need to think too hard, you feel happy and comfortable with him, you want to stay with him forever. like that, you just need to realize that you wanted to keep doing it"

 

"You're right.. but now I realize" she's become serious so suddenly.

 

"It hurts to love someone who doesn't love you back. It hurts when you're still keeping him inside even if he's not yours. But most of all, it hurts when you know you have to let go and move on, but your heart is too paralyzed and stubborn to do so"

 

She release from my embrace and wipe her tears away. She sigh and take a deep breath.

"I'll give up on him"

 

 

 

 


Baekhyun POV

 

 

"Who put those bubble teas here?" I ask chanyeol when we're walking to backyard. He shrug.

I see a bag full of bubble teas on the grass near kyungsoo and suho hyung. Probably, one of them who put there.

I grab it then take one, then I give it to chanyeol. He takes one too.

"You two.. who bought?" Suho hyung ask when I give him a chocolate bubble tea. "Anii~" I said. "We found it there" chanyeol said as he point his finger to the place which we found that bubble teas.

Suho hyung seems panick and quickly look at kyungsoo. They exchanging stare that I dont know what the meaning behind it.

kyungsoo seems surprise but he hide it.
Weird, I though.

I walk into the house again, following chanyeol. As soon as we came in, sehun approach us in panick.

 

"Hyung! Hyung!"

 

"Whats up? Why are you so panick?"

 

"Bomi!"

 

"Bomi?" Chanyeol ask him. "They fight again?"

He shake his head and pull us to upstairs. "Whats happen?!"

We're in front of sehun kai's room now. Chanyeol try to open it but it lock.

"When I went to the kitchen. I met kai and bomi. bomi is crying. Then I ask kai, but he didnt answer" he said.

"There's something strange.." chanyeol says out of sudden. We thinking hard until chanyeol flick his finger.

"You remember? When we are at backyard?" He said as I try to remember again. "Suho hyung and kyungsoo!" I widen my eyes.

"What do you mean?" Sehun looks curious. "We found a bag full of bubble teas near them, but they ask me if we're the one who buy it"

"Wait!" He cut me. "Bubble tea?" I nod. "I call kai a while ago to buy bubble tea and he went there with bomi"

"Ah! But why suho hyung and kyungsoo seems panick?" Chanyeol pull his hair in frustation. We dont know what happened with bomi and with their reaction before.

But I feel its something bad that make bomi crying like that.

Sehun try to call them and knock the door. Meanwhile, chanyeol barge the door but fail.

 

After a while, kai come out from the room with bomi behind him. Then we block their way and push them to the room again.

"You cant get out from here before you two tell us what happened" I cross my hand on my chest.

They whisper, and kai such as prohibiting Bomi to explain. "Gwaenchana, they'll know it soon" bomi sigh and look at us.

Then she start to telling us.

 

And we're surprise with what she said. "Then how about you? You still want to be with kyungsoo?" Chanyeol seems curious.

"I want, but I'm not sure kyungsoo want to be with me. After hearing him said it " she suddenly pause as she take a deep breath. "I'll give up on him"

"I dont understand with him!" Chanyeol yell out of sudden. "I'll give him a lesson" he's about to unlock the door but bomi stop him.

"Please, dont hurt kyungsoo!" she said as her tears roll down. "I beg you.. dont do that"

"But bom..."

But she keep shaking his head continuously until she suddenly fell to the floor.

She fainted.

 

 

 

 

__