Chapter 5

Our Marriage life

"Here! Your house's key" mr do give kyungsoo the key. Since we're married now, we have to move to the new house. And live there together. 

"And i already send towards you the address. So you can move now" move? Now? I even not prepare my things.

"Dont worry bom-ah" he know i seems panic when i hear we have to move. "Suho already move your things" 

I just nod. But who is suho? I never hear his name before. "he's my assistant" kyungsoo said so suddenly. So he can read my mind too?

"I see..." i nod.

 

After a while, we have to say goodbye to everyone. Mrs do give me a hug and mr do too. Then i hug dad. 

I turn to mom, but she seems not want to let me hug her. 

So i skip her and hug jungjin tighly for the last time. "Finally your dreams come true! Who knows you will marry with him. You're lucky!" He said to me as he broke the hug.

Kyungsoo get into his car followed by me. Then he start to drive. "Dont miss me!" I yelled.

 

"So noisy" he complained.

 

"What?" I cant hear him. 

 

"Nevermind" he look back to the road and drive fastly. "Can you slow a bit?"

He dont say anything and still drive fastly.

 

"Can you slow a bit?!" I high my voice so he can hear it. 

Instead to slow, he stop the car so suddenly. Making me almost bump the dashboard. "What-"

 

"Out" he said without looking at me. 

 

"Excuse me?" I asked. What wrong with him?

 

"I tell you! Out!" He raise his voice now. "But-"

 

"NOW!" 

 

I get out from his car and was about to ask him but he already go fastly. 

I sigh and start to walk.

I cant believe he left me a while ago. In this place, where you cant find a public transportation. 

I like a lost puppy. Dont know where i have to go. 

I tired to think and just let my foot lead me to anywhere. After a while, finally i can see a bus shelter. Luckly i bring my money. So i wont die in this place. 

 

The bus come and i get in. Then i pay and take a sit at the front. I feel something weird since i get into the bus. 

I look back and shock when everyone are staring at me weirdly. I turn around and try to think what happened.

"Aisshh! I forgot!" I face palmed. I forget i still wear my wedding dress. They must think i'm run away or what.

Luckily, the bus almost reach my destination. I quickly get out when the bus stop. 

 

"So now.. where we have to go?" I asked myself. 

 

From the address that mr do give me, its not far from the bus stop. I continue to walk and finally found our house which on the top of the hill. 

"It might kill me" i sigh when i know i have to go to the hill. Wearing these high heels make me hurt so much. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-oOo-

 

 

 

 

 

I'm now sitting on the sofa since two hours ago. I dont know what to do. So i just sit there.

Kyungsoo seems busy with his works. He even not greet or talk to me since i arrived. He pretend to ignore me.

I see him get up from the chair and walk upstairs. Its already 9 pm. So i guess he going to sleep.

 

There are 4 bedroom in this house. Two at the first floor and one at the 2nd floor. And there's one master bedroom at the 2nd floor.

I follow him upstairs and he come into the master bedroom. I was about to go in but he block my way.

 

"You sleep there" he point the other room across him with his chin. Then he close the door. 

 

I feel so tired and just go straight to my room.