First Day, Basketball..

Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kimberley's POV, 2015.

 

 

I was enrolled to the school the next day, having no idea how Dylan did these but he managed to find shelter, money, and a place in the school for me, within 24 hours. I couldn't sleep that night. Thoughts of mum coming back to live kept my mind active. I was eager to see her. I wanted to see mum again, and again and again, till she's tired of me, I wanted to stick to her from now on. 

On the next day Dylan sent me to school and helped me with my registration. "So from now on I am your adopted brother. You are from the U.S.. Your adopted parents are Wesley James and Ariane Paige Kepinski." Yes, he used his teammates' ID. I nodded. "Are you fine with these? If not I'll just go in and tell them that you're Mrs. Kepinski.." Dylan chuckled and turned around, walking back to the office. "Stop right there!! No!!" He laughed harder. "Baby, have fun at school, and remember. Pie Manaying is not your mother, at least not yet. I'll fetch you later at 5. Love you." He gave me a kiss on the forehead and left. 

I was on the way to my Physics lesson when I saw a familiar silhoutte. I walked closer to her. She didn't look happy. She was sighing. "Why is she a girl?" She murmured. Yes, she was my mum. Mum? Why is she sighing? A girl? Oh yeah!!! She met Kim and knew that she was a girl!!!! Mum must be confused right now... Should I go to her? What if she doesn't want anybody to disturb her right now? I am not close to her yet... However, before my mind could make a decision, my legs started moving fast, and my mouth started calling out her name. "Pie!" She turned around and smiled. "Oh hi! You're Kimberley right?" "Yes I am!! Where are you going now?" "Oh, Physics. What about you?" "I have a Physics class too!!" Oh Dylan you know me well, you always do... We walked to the class together, and mum started telling me about herself and explained to me about that incident that happened yesterday. "Van and I are childhood friends but I have never had any feelings towards him. He is really getting on my nerves now." Mum frowned and looked at me. "What about you Kimberley, do you have a boyfriend?" I smiled. Dylan came into my mind immediately. "No I dont." I couldnt tell the truth.. About Dylan, about mum herself, about me. I live as a different person now, a girl named Kimberley Kepinski who would try everything she could to reunite Pie Manaying and the one she loved the most.

After the class, mum, Uncle Puey and I decided to go to the park on campus for a walk when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter