Back To The Past

Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kimberley's POV

"Excuse me... Miss....are you alright?" I heard a voice calling out to me. I slowly opened my eyes. 1..2..3..4..5.. Wait where am I? Why are there so many pairs of eyes staring at me? Oh no why am I here? I stood up but failed to balance myself. I was about to fall when someone held me. 

"Missy, you wouldn't want to move a lot after travelling for so long.."

"Dylan!!!!" I wrapped my arms around his waist and bury my face in his chest.. "It's so embarassing.. Why are there so many people?" 

"Hahaha what do you mean? You were lying on our school field, it's a school of course there are people!" One of the students said. 

"A school?! Dylan!! Did we make it? Did we???" I looked at Dylan. He said nothing but smiled.. We did it!!!! I can't wait to meet mum!! Oh wait, where's her diary? I remember I brought it with me!! I checked my bag and found mum's diary. "Dylan! What's the time now?" "It's 12.45pm, why?" "Dylan!!!! I can't wait to see her!! Mum is going to be in the cafeteria during lunch time, which is in 15 minutes!!" I cheered and ran towards the cafeteria. "Kimmy wait!!! Do you even know how to get there?" "Come on!! My mother was an alumni here. She brought me to her school for a few times when I was young!" 

I reached the cafeteria after a few minutes of running. Everything was still the same, no further renovations were done in the next thirty years. 

"Baby, I have some work to do. I'll meet you here at 5?" Dylan said.

"Okay. But make sure you come back here or I'll be alone.."

"I will." He looked around and made sure there was no one in the area, and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Later!" 

I walked into the cafeteria. There were a few students sitting in the corner setting up some equipments. I chose a place to sit and waited for the bell to ring. My heart was pounding, I couldn't hear anything else but my heartbeat. Mum... Where are you... This is crazy! I am meeting, probably a whole different version of mum!! Aunt Jane told me that when mum was younger her personalities were totally different!! I can't wait to see that!!

"RIIINNGGGGGG!!!"

Oh no mum is coming... She is coming.. What should I do? Should I go to her? No wait I cant.. But why can't I? I am nuts that's it...

From afar I saw three people walking towards the cafeteria. Two girls and a boy. The boy has an epic mushroom hairsty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter