Mother-daughter's Talk

Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pie's POV, 2015.

7th April 2015, 10.00pm

Dear Diary,

WHAT?!?!?! The boy I was talking about yesterday, IS A GIRLLL!!! If she didn't tell me about it I would never know!!! Okay, apparently I met her again today. She waited for me at the school gate just to say thank you. I still can't believe that she is a girl... I can't like a girl.. No.... She introduced herself to me again today. She is an art student and a basketball player. That explains why when I first saw her I thought she looked familiar. She represents our school in many basketball tournaments, and she DEFINITELY is the hot topic among the girls in our school. So I guess I made a new friend? Actually no, there's another girl who just transferred to the school today. Her name is Kimberley. Hehe weird huh? I met two Kims in one single day.  So, about this girl, when I first saw her, I had this really weird feeling inside. I wanted to hug her and cry. I know it's weird but I feel like I can talk to her about everything. My family, my passion, my love.... And to make it worse, when I saw Tai flirting with her today I BLEW MY TOP!!! I don't know why I just felt so angry that I wanted to kick Tai's . I apologise for my vulgarity but it is how I felt during that moment. I was surprised too!! I actually feel like protecting her from any harassment and danger from the outside world. WEIRD!! Why do I even have this kind of feeling? 

Maybe it's because we kind of look alike? The truth is, when I first saw her I thought I saw my own reflection. She does look like me. I guess this is what Tai said, doppelgänger? So I think maybe this is the reason why I was acting all protective and weird today.

I can't seem to resist her request and it led me to Kim. Kimberley wanted to have a look at the sports hall today and we met Kim. My heart is still beating fast when I think about her shooting her three pointers now. Then I can only remember playing basketball with her, nothing else, and when the lunch bell rang I noticed that there were only me and Kim in the hall. Puey and Kimberley left us, and Kim said that she would be joining Physics lesson  from next week on which means I get to see her everyday now :) . That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter