She's irresistible

Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kimberley's POV, 2046

I was surprised that Dylan agreed to do this, provided that he came along. I was even amazed at his ability in convincing Wesley and Ian, they came to me after breakfast today and promised that they'll do their best in making sure that the procedures run smooth. 

"Baby, we need a lot of energy for this. Where do we get it?" Dylan looked at me in the eyes, frowning. I knew that he was trying to convince me to give up, but I didnt want to.

"The nuclear generator. I will convince Uncle Puey to let me use it. I'll do whatever I can to go back!" Uncle Puey was elected as the mayor of the city last year. He adored me. When my father was not around he would let me ride on his shoulders, protect me from my mum when she got angry, brought me to all the theme parks and bought me ice cream. He helped mum a lot financially. He paid for my school fees and got me a credit card. "Forget about those who gave up on you, because they are fools who gave up on the most wonderful creature on earth. If you need any help just come to me, Uncle Puey will always be there for you." He once told me. I love him. As an uncle he has done more than what a father could do. 

I walked into Uncle Puey's office. It was a huge office with a guest room in front, a small living room in the middle and his office table at the back. He was doing his work, so concentrated he didn't realise that I came in. There was a chandelier in the living room, my favourite place of the office. Uncle Puey did spend some time decorating his living room. I could see the city when I look out through the window. 

"Kimmy!!" Uncle Puey was always excited when he saw me. 

"Uncle Puey!!!" I gave him a warm hug.

"How was your day? I heard that Dylan is back! I really didn't want you to be together with him when he asked you to be his girlfriend when you were twelve... Twelve and he was stealing my princess away from me! Hahaha how is he doing now? Graduating soon?"

"Hahaha I should have said no seven years ago!! He is doing good, still the same Dylan who pampers me all the time.. Like how you did when I was young!!"

"Who else could I pamper? You're like my daughter after all! So my little princess, what's in your mind today? Wanna have dinner together? Or go shopping? Where do you want to go?" 

"Uncle Puey, I need your help. I need to gain access to the nuclear generator outside the city. I need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter