The day she found her True Love

Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kimberley's POV, 2015

What on earth is he talking about?? To the sun and back??? PLUTO??? Okay you know what, I am not a Yupanun. I don't know him, at all... I looked at the guy standing on the table. Is he really my dad? I remembered my father as a six feet tall guy, with long beard and a big belly. He didn't like to smile, and whacking my mum was his daily work out. His hair was always messy, and his body odour was terrible. However, the boy standing in front of me now, was smiling so broadly. Even though he looked silly during that moment, I really couldn't imagine him being the father in my childhood memories. I was scared of him, and of course, the feeling slowly became hatred. 

Mum's face was turning red. I knew that she was embarrassed and annoyed. Who wouldn't be? She clenched her fists and hissed "VAN..." And in a split second she was gone, running away from the cafeteria, from everyone's attention, from Van. 

I knew where she was going, so I took a shortcut and ran to the Arts Building. It was located at the corner of the campus, away from all the other buildings. I really wonder how mum got there... Soon, it started raining and mum appeared. I followed her around, while getting distracted by the paintings on the wall. I sneaked into the room next to Kim's and climbed out through the window. I slowly moved to the room where mum and Kim met. Suddenly my head hit something and it fell from the window pane. No.. Buddy.. Don't fall...stay still...noooooooo.... It was a screwdriver. It fell onto the floor, making a loud noise. Oh dear god... Save me... The noise drew mum's attention and she started walking to the back of the room, Kim, however, was still sitting there crying. 

I felt like I was in some stealth game and I made a terrible mistake. If mum ever found out that I was here, there'll be no way that she and Kim could have a good start. I hid behind the wall and didn't dare to even breathe.. However no one came to the window and checked out what happened. I slowly pushed myself up and peeped into the room. Mum was walking to Kim!!! Then they stared at each other.... OMGGG mum you got this!!! This is the point where she fell in love with Kim!!! Go mum!! Do it!! 

Suddenly Kim stood up and pulled mum into her arms. I was so excited I nearly shouted. "I've found you, alas." Wait a minute.. Isn't that what mum didn't hear? I have to write it down!!! Then, I concentrated on writing down what Kim said to mum so much that I missed the rest that happened. When I stood up again, they were gone. 

I was wandering around in the campus after the event when someone called me "Kimberley!!" I turned around and saw Aunt Jane. "Au...JANE!!" She is not Aunt Jane anymore you silly!! Try saying Jane.. Jane.. Puey.. Puey.. Pie.. Pie.. Stupidity kills.. "What are you doing here? Don't you have a class? Oh my are you lost?" I quickly nodded and she continued "what subject did you take? I'll bring you to your class." My my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter