When Love Strikes

Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim's POV, 2015.

I have never experienced this before... The feeling when I picked up my pencil.... It was empty, my mind, I couldn't draw anything anymore. Drawing is my life, and I was losing it. The fear of not being able to draw messed my mind up. I was confused. I looked at the empty paper in front of me. Draw something you idiot!! Isn't this what you do best? Freaking draw something already!!! Where has my inspirations gone to? Why can't I draw anything??? I was desperate. I felt as if I have lost everything. Everytime I started drawing, the product would already be in my mind, like a projector showing an image on the wall, so clear, but now when I tried to start, it was empty... 

I have been in this situation for a week, not being able to produce any artwork, until she walked into my room, bringing sunshine into my life. When I turned around, time froze. I stared at the girl standing in front of me, smiling so sweetly. Her eyes, melted my frozen brain, lighten up my dark world. My heart started beating real fast, and I could feel my face burning. I couldn't move, her smile paralysed me. She was the most wonderful thing I have ever seen, so pure, so cheerful, and all I wanted to do was to draw her smile, that smile that hit my heart so hard that I was suffocating. Suddenly she moved, and I immediately woke up from my dream. She is leaving!! Kim do something before she disappears in your life!!! I quickly stood up, so afraid that she would disappear and I would fall back into the dark world, and pulled her into my arms. "I've found you, finally.."

You know when love struck you hard, so fast you couldn't react, and ended up thinking about the person all day long? I felt that. I got to know her name. Pie. I never knew that these three alphabets out of the twenty six of them could be arranged into such a sweet name, such perfection, just li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter