Chapter 8: A Week Later

You're the Only One

Jin Ri's POV:

Well, a week has passed. GD and I have gone out a lot now. I feel so happy ^^

I may have said this before, I have never met anyone like G-Dragon. He is the only one for me :)

TOP's POV:

It's been a week, and I've been watching GD carefully. Looks like he has some feelings for JinRi... I can't let this happen, I have to tell Taeyang. BUT GD has always been a good friend to me, so I'll wait a while. If it gets to serious, I'm going straight to Taeyang. How can JinRi love someone like GD? I have a feeling something's gonna happen...something bad...

G-Dragon's POV:

A week has passed and I hope the gang dosen't know about me and JinRi. You know, I still haven't been to her house yet! Anyway, I was in the cafeteria eating, when TOP sat infront of me.

TOP: So...

GD: Hey...

TOP: Are you trying to hide whats between you and JinRi? If you are, it's about time to stop, 'cus i KNOW ABOUT IT.

I sat there wide-eyed. How did he know? I can't tell him the truth no matter what!

GD: What are you talking about?

TOP: OH DON'T ACT ALL STUPID....

GD: I'm not actin...

TOP: Listen, I'm  not thinking about telling anyone, especially Taeyang. I think you guys should be together...

GD: Really? because I have no plans with her...NOTHING.

TOP: Oh really...because you're always so nice to her, you usually arn't like that...

GD: Arn't I nice to everyone?

TOP: Wow you're good....

I guess now that TOP knows, I can't do anything about it. I hope he's not joking about not telling people...Well, HE BETTER NOT!

*After School*

JinRi sent me a text. It was titled "READ THIS NOW." I opened it...

Hey GD ^^

I don't have homework today, do you? I want to go out today!!!

I replied...

Sure! I'll meet you outside.

I got my stuff, and tried to hide from the gang, AGAIN.

Taeyang: Where did he go?

Seungri: What's going on with him???

TOP: He told me he had to go home and help his dad with some stuff...

Seungri: His DAD? He wants...to..help his dad....really...?

TOP: His dad is dealing with a gangster so he wanted GD to talk to him...

Taeyang: Whatever, let's just go without him...

Daesung: Awww, I guess soo...

Wow, thanks TOP.

They all left, and I ran outside to JinRi.

JinRi: Ditched the gang?

GD: Yea, sorry I took so long...

JinRi: It's okay, let's go!

We went to get ice cream, then I visited her house. It was a cute, tiny house. It wasn't spacious like mine, it was like a little cafe........

JinRi: I know, it's not as big as your house, but atleast I have a house!!!

GD: Well...i guess...

JinRi: You can put your stuff in my room!

OOOOO I can't wait to see her room :)