Chapter 10: NOT AGAIN...

You're the Only One

TOP's POV:

This is really, REALLY bad...Taeyang almost found out about GD and JinRi, and it was because of me. I do hate Jinri, and I usually go with Taeyang, but this rule that he made is kinda...STUPID. We should be able to date whoever we want without getting in trouble...well anyway, I managed to make Taeyang think it's a lie, so it all started with a phone call I got from my friend Jihan..

*On the Phone*

TOP: Hey, wassup?

Jihan: So, you know...I have a friend, who's a girl, and she's planning on asking GD out...

TOP: wait, NO. She can't do that...

Jihan: Why not?

TOP: Be...cause...GD's already dating someone...

Jihan: Who?

TOP: He's dating JinRi but...

Jihan: Oh, I'll just tell her that he's already dating-

TOP: NO! YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT GD AND JINRI DATING!!!

*Jihan hangs up*

Taeyang: GD and jinri are dating?

TOP: No, uh....Jihan had a friend who was gonna ask GD out, and I didn't want GD to go out with her, so I told him that GD already was dating Jinri, so that the girl wouldn't bother asking him out....yea....

Taeyang: Why couldn't you just tell GD to reject her?

TOP: Be....cause....GD might get mad at me for making him do so much stuff, since I always ask him to do stuff for me...

Taeyang: Oh...kay....

So that's how it happened, Taeyang's pretty smart, he has a lot of common sense, so I hope he dosen't get too skeptical about it...

I told GD that I almost told Taeyang about him and Jinri dating, so today, I think he's gonna hang out with us more...

JinRi's POV:

I saw GD in the hallways a lot, but he only smiled and waved at me. It's lunch time already and he hasn't texted me. I don't think he's ignoring me because he's waving at me everytime we see each other...maybe he's hanging out with the gang more because they found out about us dating...AISH I don't know...I hope it's not something bad...

*After School*

GD finally texted me!!!

I'm so sorry jinri~

TOP almost told Taeyang about us dating, so I had to spend more time with them, I'm so sorry...

TOP knows about this? He never told me...well, now I know...

It's okay. I don't mind, you're trying to keep the chances of us going out, so i'm okay with it.

I went home as usual, and went to sleep. BUT I had another bad dream...

Someone was carrying me over their shoulder, they taped my mouth and tied up my wrists and ankles. We got to a dark place, and the person finally put me down on a chair. Another person was tying me to the chair, and I realized that the person who carried me was Taeyang.

Taeyang: You've been having fun going out with GD? Well that won't be happening anymore, will it?

JinRi: NNNN NN NNNNNNNN NNNN NN!

Taeyang: Oh, what's that? You're crying out for GD? Tell you what, stop hanging out with GD orelse...

JinRi:........

Taeyang: You know what that "orelse" is right?

JinRi: *shakes head*

Seungri picked up a baseball bat, TOP had a hammer, Daesung had a knife, and Taeyang pulled out his gun. They all started walking toward me....

I woke up, sitting on my bed,AIYA~ NOT AGAIN...i looked at the clock, it was 6:30AM...Wow, 2 nights in a row...

I got ready, and walked slowly to the school. I'm not planning on telling GD that dream either. It's better if he dosen't know about them...