Chapter 11: Gang Talk

You're the Only One

Taeyang's POV:

After what TOP had said, I've been watching GD and Jinri more closely. So far, I haven't seen anything too much, but I won't stop watching them for even a second, there's a chance that GD had lied to me, and I have to find out.

GD hasn't been talking to JinRi lately, which is kinda weird. He usually talks to her or hangs out with her after school, maybe he knows that I know about THEM...

TOP's POV:

I know this is a risky move, but I've decided to tell the rest of the gang about GD and JinRi, hoping they agree with me and not tell Taeyang that it's true.

Daesung: Really? Their dating?

TOP: yes, but promise me you won't tell anyone, ESPECIALLY TAEYANG...

Seungri: Knew it...

TOP: What?

Seungri: I knew they were dating...

TOP: -_- Whatever, just don't tell him...

Seungri: yea, yea...

Daesung: I promise...

Seungri's POV:
 

Maybe i should tell Taeyang,  I don't really like JinRi, and if GD continues to date him he might turn into someone like her...

I'll wait a bit and see what happens, then I'll decide if I want to tell Taeyang or not...

Daesung's POV:

I surely won't tell anyone, but I'm a bit suspicious about Seungri. He's been Taeyang's friend the longest, so he's really close with him. I have a huge feeling Seungri's gonna tell Taeyang, TOP shouldn't have told him!!!

I'm gonna go talk to GD, and tell him what's going on...

G-Dragon's POV:

Daesung said he wanted to talk to me about something important, I wonder what it is...

Daesung: So..TOP..he...told the gang about you and JinRi...

GD: HE DID WHAT?!?!?!

Daesung: He told everyone in the gang except Taeyang, he told us not to tell him...

GD: -_- THAT F***IN B****....

Daesung: He thought that wouldn't be a problem, but I have a feeling that Seungri is gonna tell Taeyang, since their such good friends...

GD: UGHHHH WHY DID TOP HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE!!!!

Daesung: I'm not sure but calm down, I'll help you find a solution...

GD: I thought you also didn't like JinRi...

Daesung: I don't, but sometimes, I think Taeyang goes a bit too far with the rules, I could be doing so much right now if I wasn't in the gang...

GD: ?

Daesung: There's so much stuff I wanna do, but i can't do it because of Taeyang's rules, Taeyang isn't even the leader, you are...

GD: Good point...

Daesung was right, it seemed like Taeyang was trying to take over the gang, he's trying to be the one with the most power...

I decided to have a little chat with him...I looked for him in the school, then found him...

GD: Yo Taeyang

Taeyang: Yo GD Wassup?

GD: Nothing, hey listen, can you name all the rules that you've made for Big Bang?

Taeyang: Why, you gotta problem with them?

GD: Well, making rules for Big Bang is my job, not yours..

Taeyang:....What's your point...?

GD: My point is, you don't have to make those rules, like no dating...and stuff like that...

Taeyang: So your trying to get rid of the "No dating" rule so you can date?

GD: No, No that's not what I'm trying to say...

Taeyang: Then what ARE you trying to say...?

GD: You know what, nevermind...

I left him. It's too complicated to even talk to him...I'll just let it go, there's not much that I can do, even though I AM the leader...

Taeyang's POV:

What was GD trying to do there? He asked me to get rid of the "no dating" rule? Ahhhh I get it. He's dating JinRi and doesn't want to get in trouble...So he really is dating JinRi, and I can't just let it go without doing anything about it....