Chapter 17: A New Future

You're the Only One

AHHHHH THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*4 years later*

Jinri's POV:

I moved to Japan after I graduated from high school and now I'm in university, in medical school. I'm going to be a doctor, hoping to save or heal lots of patients. It's been a long time since I've been in contact with Daesung, TOP and Seungri. I've been so caught up with my studies that I haven't been seeing any friends either. I got a part time job at a new resturaunt. I live by myself in a condo, but I don't have a car yet.

One day, I saw on the internet that YG Entertainment had new trainees that were going to debut. They turned out to be Daesung, TOP and Seungri. Who knew they had talent? It's good they didn't continue their "gang" lives.

I still think about GD a little, but I've slowly learned to accept his death.

*6 years later*

I've graduated medical school earlier than my friends, and now I work in the hospital. I've met new friends, and I even got a boyfriend who is also a doctor. We work together sometimes, like for suguries or stuff like that. I still live alone in my condo, but i got a car. My boyfriend's name is Jun Nakamura. He actually studied the korean language so i can comunicate with him. He kinda reminds me of GD, but i try to steer myself to think about something else.

So being a doctor at a hospital, having a boyfriend, living by myself, isn't that bad. I'm 28 right now, which means I need to get married soon!

One day, I went back to Korea to visit for 5 days. I didn't know why, but I went to GD's grave...I shouldn't have, because seeing it would make me cry.

JinRi: Hey GD, uh..how's it going? You know, I moved to Japan and went to medical school. I'm a doctor now at a hospital. And Taeyang got caught the day after you...left us. Um...the rest of the gang's really successful in the music industry, their really popular. Just to let you know, I've never stopped thinking about you, but I have a boyfriend now. He's Japanese but he can speak korean. I hope you do well or continue your happiness in ....the after life.

The waterworks came as expected. I managed to put down a bouquet of flowers, and left the cemetary. I feel like I'm visiting my grandparents, but I''m not. I'm visiting my bestfriend, or my ex-boyfriend.

*6 months later*

I finally got married. I moved into a house with my husband, Jun Nakamura, and sold my car. Every morning, Jun drives me to work, obviously because we work at the same place :P

I would say my life is complete. One more step (I think you know what it is :P) And everything is finished. All I would have to do is work and save up for my retirement. I was surprised I wuold go this far in life without trouble. I thought I would die too because of loosing GD. It's been 10 years and a half, I still haven't forgotten GD! I have a picture of him in my wallet, to remember the happiness he brought to me.

Now I know I married Jun, but deep inside my heart, it still says:

G-Dragon is the only one for me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOW! Done my second fanfic! This fanfic did a lot better than my first one, but to be honest I had more fun writting the first one :P

I hope you liked it! And BTW I'm also not BIGBANG biased, so keep in mind that I didn't favour any member.

I've decided to write a 3rd fanfic, hope you will read that one too!