Chapter 4: Gangs Arn't My Thing Anymore.

You're the Only One

JinRi's POV:

I went to class, and gave GD his sheet music.

JinRi: Hey, you forgot these.

GD: Oh, thanks!

He smiled at me. Seeing him smile is so much better than seeing a bitter, emo face...

The class went on as usual. The bell rang and the teacher called me to his desk again.

Teacher: JinRi, I don't think you need to tutor GD anymore.

JinRi: Did he really improve that fast? I only had a few classes with him...

Teacher: His marks shot up, like fireworks.

JinRi: Oh okay.

i left the class room. Someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around and it was GD.

GD: What did he say?

JinRi: He said i dont have to tutor you anymore, your marks are really good.

GD: Awww...i really liked those tutoring classes...

JinRi: I guess we won't be seeing eachother often anymore...

GD: Wait...Do you want to go somewhere today? You know, to celebrate?

JinRi: Celebrate what?

GD: Uh...your tutoring success?

JinRi: Sure..

GD: Okay! I'll meet you in the front after school!

I hope he dosen't bring his friends...

G-Dragon's POV:

Yes!  I'm going somewhere with JinRi!

i was walking to the music room but then I saw TOP in the hallways...

TOP: Hey, Taeyang wants to go to the club today,wanna come?

GD: Uh..I'm kinda busy today.

TOP: With what?

GD: I...um....I've decided to take school seriously and study...

TOP: Oh....kay? That's not like you...I mean, JinRi dosen't tutor you anymore, and you want to study on your own?

GD; yea. IS there a problem?

TOP: No, no...it's just..different...

TOP walked away...that was close. I can't tell him I'm hanging out with JinRi today, he's gonna tell Taeyang and their gonna kick me out of Big Bang...

*After School*

GD: Hi JinRi!

JinRi: Hi, where are we gonna go?

GD: To the movies... :D

JinRi: What movie are we gonna watch?

GD: Which ever one you choose...

JinRi: Ok.....let's watch that horror movie...

She likes horror movies??? Really..?

GD: You like horror movies?

JinRi: yea, I love watching them with other people, and seeing them get all scared. The whole thing turns out to be a comedy 

for me...Why? Are you SCARED???

GD: No, I'm not scared. you should be asking yourself that...

JinRi: Let's just go...

We got to the theater and took our seats. The movie was okay. It looked like JinRi enjoyed it. We walked in the mall for a bit after the movie ended, and i drove her home.

GD: Today was....

JinRi: Fun. Thanks :)

GD: Hehe...anytime :)

She walked into her house, and I got back into my car. It was about 8:15 PM, my phone beeped, Taeyang texted me.

Yo GD

Why arn't you going to the club? Studying isn't an excuse you know...

How come he texts me now??? TOP would've already told him hours ago...I texted back.

Fine, I'll be there.

I drove the car to the club. i walked in, and the music was blasting loud.

Taeyang: Hey GD! Over here!

Taeyang was sitting infront of 9 bottles of alcohol, as usual. A girl was sitting on one side of him, I sat on the other side of him. I noticed Seungri smoked almost a full pack of cigarettes, and TOP had stole cash from the corner store close by. Daesung was just dancing with girls he had just met.

GD: All you guys were here since school ended?

Seungri: Yea..

A guy came walking and he started talking to the girl who sat beside Taeyang.

Guy: Hey, what do you think you're doing?

Girl: I moved on,that's what I'm doing. I found someone better, I don't need you.

The guy started yelling at her, he was about to hit her, but Taeyang got up and punched him in the face. The girl fled the scene. Soon enough, Seungri joined him, and the guy was lying on the ground, all bloody. Taeyang and Seungri went to get more drinks, and Daesung came running.

Daesung: What happened to him?

GD: He pissed off Taeyang and his girl.

Daesung: Whoa, they took care of him.

TOP: Taeyang just dosen't let anything bug him. He deals with it the hard way when thigs don't work out...

Taeyang and Seungri came back.

Taeyang: C'mon guys, were leaving.

GD: Why?

Seungri: We're gonna rob another store, that's why.

Daesung: What do you need?

Seungri: More cigarettes, more cash, maybe some drugs.

GD: I think you guys had enough tonight...

Taeyang: What are you talking about? We just started!

GD: 9 bottles of alcohol, a fight, i think that's enough...

Taeyang was about to hit me, but he stopped.

Taeyang: You know, if you weren't the leader i would've knocked you dead!.

GD: Whatever...

TOP: Let's just go...

The 5 of us left the club and walked around. We walked into the store to steal something, like they said before. i'm not gonna take anything, I'll just watch the gang and run with them. I was salking along the aisle, and then i noticed JinRi near the candy section. I quickly tried to hide from her, she can't find out that i'm here, "robbing" the store with the gang. I suddenly heard the cashier shout.

Cashier: HEY! YOU COME BACK HERE!

That was our que. We all ran outside in different directions. I ran down the street towards my car, and ducked behind it. I think the cashier ran after Seungri, in the other direction. I got into my car, and sighed. Maybe i shouldn't be the leader of Big Bang. I don't want to be in a gang anymore. How did i even become the leader anyway? I wan't to live a normal, drug-free life. I drove back to my house, without calling the others. i went to sleep, thinking about what I'm going to do. Leave, or stay?