Chapter 14: It's Really Important!!!

You're the Only One

Daesung's POV:

Daesung: Hey! GD! No, wait! I have something REALLY IMPORTANT to tell you!!!

GD: I'm so sorry Daesung but class is starting in like...1 minute, I'll talk to you later okay?

Daesung: No wait!!!! AIYA...

It's really important!!! I guess I'll text him and hope he see's it before school ends.

*10min before school ends*

GD hasn't texted me back yet, maybe he didn't see it yet. I'll just tell him in person today then...

*After school*

Daesung: Hey GD!

GD: Hey, what was that thing you were gonna tell me today at lunch?

Daesung: The thing? What thing?

GD: You don't remember?

Daesung; OH That thing...right. I was gonna say that Taeyang-

Seungri grabbed me by the arm.

Seungri: C'mon Daesung were gonna go rob a store now.

Daesung: NOOO! Wait! I just have to-

Seungri: Taeyang says everyone had to meet by the bench right after school, so let's go.

Daesung: But can't I just say one last thing to GD...?

Seungri: Taeyang's gonna get mad if we're late...Oh and GD, don't worry. I told Taeyang that you had something to do with your dad. You know, the "gang" case he has and that kind of stuff...

GD: Oh thanks.

Seungri: Let's go Daesung.

Seungri dragged me out the school. I managed to shout out one last thing to GD...

Daesung: LOOK AT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES!!!

G-Dragon's POV:
 

Daesung wanted to tell me something, but he couldn't, so he told me to look at my text messages. I pulled out my phone from my pocket, and I looke through my unread messsages. I noticed a message from Daesung sent today at 12:16PM. I was going to open it, but my phone sudddenly shut down. It ran out of batteries already...I guess I'll ask him to tell me tomorrow.

I just went home to charge my phone a bit, and left for the club. I drove there, so I might be the one waiting for JinRi.

JinRi's POV:

I went straight home after school and changed. I tried calling GD but he wouldn't pick up. I'll just talk to him when I meet him then. I had a little snack and left for the club GD told me to go to.

It took a while because I had to take the bus. I got off a block away from the club and I walked.