Chapter 2: Maybe You're Not That Bad....

You're the Only One

JinRi's POV:

JinRi: So, do you know what Diffusion is?

GD: Nope.

JinRi: Osmosis?

GD: no...

JinRi: Selectively permeable membrane?

GD:no...

UGH. -_-

JinRi: Diffusion is when particles move from an area of higher concentration to an are of lower concentration. Concentration is the amount of substance in a given space. Osmosis is just like diffusion, except its water, not particles.

GD:..huh?

JinRi: So in Big Bang, there are 5 of you. You, Taeyang and TOP are on one side, and Daesung and Seungri are on the other. you guys were locked in 2 rooms. In your room, since there is more poeple. There's less space. in the other room, there's only 2 people so there's more space. people in your room would want to move to Daesung and SeungRi's room because there's more space. GET IT...?

GD: Oh....

JinRi: You guys keep moving rooms until you reach equilibrium, which is the same number of people in both rooms.

GD: OHHHHHH~But instead of poeple, it's particles...

JinRi: Yup.

He smiled at me.

GD: Thanks JinRi~ I finally get it now!

I smiled back. Maybe he isn't that bad. He's still kinda cute and creepy., but his creepyness is slowly starting to fade.

I taught him more stuff ,until 5:45PM. We both left the library.

G-Dragon's POV:

She's soo nice, and she's kinda cute too. When I got home, the rest of the gang was at my house.

Daesung: How did tutoring go?

GD: Okay.

SeungRi: i've seen the way you look at her, you'r always smiling at her..

GD: Don't i always smile?

Taeyang: NO. YOU CANNOT FALL FOR HER. ONCE YOU DO, YOU'RE GONNA START SPENDING SO MUCH TIME WITH HER THAT YOU'LL FORGET ABOUT BIG BANG.

GD: Calm down, I won't fall for her, really...

TOP: Who knows, maybe you will...

GD: Shut up...

TOP is right, maybe i will...