Chapter 16: A Day Without G-Dragon

You're the Only One

JinRi's POV:
 

I woke up, got ready for school and ate breakfast. I the TV, and the news was on. I saw a picture of Taeyang on the screen. The news reporter was saying everything that happened last night. Then I heard him say "The police have taken him into custody."

They showed the police talking about what the gang and I had said to them, like Taeyang was "out of control" and stuff like that. I turned off the TV and went to school.

*At school*

There was lots of murmering going on, and people continued to whisper to their friends and point a me as i was walking int he hallways.

Daesung: JinRi-ah!

I think that's the first time they called me nicely...instead of "YO JINRI!"

Daesung: I'm so sorry about GD, but Taeyang got caught!

JinRi: I know, I heard.

TOP: I have to admit, being in a gang with Taeyang was a big mistake.

Seungri: yea, I think that too...

Seungri was slightly hunched over, just slightly, and he had his spine supporter attatched on his back.

Daesung: The guys and i are going to the arcade after school, you wanna come?

JinRi: No thanks, I'm still kinda trying to get over..you know...

Daesung: Oh, I'm sorry. Well, maybe you can come with us another time!

TOP: And bus us chips!

Seungri: Don't forget coffee!

JinRi: Sure, but i'm not your vending machine that gives out free food :P

Daesung: And by the way, we're leaving this school in 2 weeks...

JinRi: Why?

Seungri: We think we need a new start on life, loosing 2 friends isn't a good feeling...

JinRi: Awww, okay. See you around!

TOP: Bye, JinRi!

They really have gotten nicer. If they were still following Taeyang all day who knows what trouble they'll get into. I went into class and sat down at my desk. I looked at GD's desk, expecting him to be sitting there, but then I remembered: He's gone. The teacher came in and started the class. The day was the longest day i've ever had. After the bell rang to go home, i was expecting a call or text from GD, but I remembered, AGAIN: He's not here anymore. I walked past the benches, and thought of the happy times i had with GD. If only that could continue -_-  I walked home miserably, and watched TV all day.