Chapter 12: Uh, Oh...

You're the Only One

G-Dragon's POV:

I went to go apologize to JinRi in-person today at school.

JinRi: No really, it's okay, i understand...

GD: Really? For sure? Whoa-

Taeyang yanked me by the arm.

Taeyang: C'mon let's go GD.

GD: Wait, I just...

Taeyang: You just what? Need to talk to your-

GD: She's not my anything. I need to talk to her because....

Taeyang crossed his arms, smirking.

Taeyang: Because what?

GD: She's been annoying me so much, I was just telling her if she dosen't leave me alone, she's dead...

Taeyang gave me a fist punch and I walked with the gang, leaving JinRi behind. 

JinRi's POV:

GD was just talking to me but then Taeyang interupted. Why does he think he have so much power? We were just talking, we can't do that? AISH...I'm starting to hate him more and more, I don't know how GD can stand him...

I know GD's trying to save himself from trouble, so I really don't mind him hanging out with the gang more often. But if he gets into real fist fights and gets drunk that can be kinda scary...

AIYA I should stop thinking about that... Anyway, GD left with the gang, and I went to class. Another loner day, all by myself...

 

Seungri's POV:

GD needs to learn to lie better. Taeyang probably already knows about him and JinRi, so no need to tell him. Something bad's gonna happen soon, I know it. I can see Taeyang going all crazy...we really shouldn't have moved to this school...

 

TOP's POV:

This is REALLY bad...it seemed like Taeyang knew...I think it's kinda my fault too....GD won't be able to save himself for long...

 

Daesung's POV:
 

There he goes again, trying to be like the best in our gang, it's like Taeyang dosen't even know that GD's the leader...

Or maybe because GD's too nice to be the leader, it's like he dosen't have a "gangster" in him anymore...