Chapter 6: Hiding...

You're the Only One

JinRi's POV:

I saw GD at school today, all he did was say hi to me, and wink, and left for class. It kinda confuses me...

He's the leader of a gang, but his character is not like a gangster...he's so nice, he sings, plays piano and writes songs...

*RIINNGGG!*

Whatever...i guess i'll have to go to class now. When i walked in, GD was laughing with the gang. i sat down quietly, without saying hi to him. The teacher came in, and the usual class begins. But in the middle of class, GD passes me a note.

Hey JinRi

Don't forget about today after school!

I turned around and looked at him, he smiled. I turned back around to face the board again. After a while, I turned around once more, and GD put his hands together and pleaded, but I didn't answer. The school bell rang, it was time to go home. GD ran up to my desk and told me again.

JinRi: Don't worry, where do I meet you?

The gang was waiting for him outside the classroom, and i could tell they weren't very patient...

SeungRi: YO GD! ARN'T YOU COMIN' ?

Daesung: yea GD, let's gooooo~

GD: I'll meet you by the bench outside like last time!

He ran out happily. Does he really like hanging out with me so much? And what is he going to tell the gang? I'm pretty sure he's not really studying...and he isn't going to use that lie again...Either way, I'm meeting him outiside...

*By the bench outside*

It's 3:25, it's been 25 minutes since school ended, WHERE IS HE??? i suddenly got a text from someone, it was GD.

I'm soo sorry, i can't seem to ditch the gang, can you meet me at my house? It's the one at the corner by the sushi place.

I texted back:

Sure. i'll be there.

I walked to his house, and rang the doorbell. he opened the door and let me in. I took a good look around, it was a normal house, well, it was HUGE. Almost like a mansion. There was a chandelier hanging at the top of the staircase, his wall looked like it was a mosaic, and the coffee tables were glass.

JinRi: Whoa..your family's rich?

GD: My dad's a lawyer and my mom's a doctor. My dad's in China right now, dealing with something and my mom works at Seoul Hospital.

His parent's are like First class students, and i'm guessing they were good kids. And GD...he's a leader of a gang who smokes and drinks. But I guess that isn't too bad, since he has a musical side to him...

I followed him to another room. There was nothing in the room, except a white, grand piano at the center.

JinRi: WHOA~

GD: That's my piano...that was my first piano, and i've had it since i was 5.

JinRi: OMG...

GD continued walking, and we ended up in the kitchen. It was beautiful, LITERALLY. The counter tops were smooth marble, the walls looked like gold, and the tile floor was soo clean it was shining.

GD: Are you hungry?

JinRi: Kinda...

GD: Do you want naengmyun? (Naengmyun: cold noodles)

JinRi: Sure.

GD started taking food out of the fridge. He began chopping food and using the stove. He's making it for me? Who knew he could cook...

Soon, he was done.He put it in a fancy bowl, and pushed it towards me. i took a bit with my chop sticks, and put it in my mouth....

IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!

GD: Is it..good?

JinRi: It's sooooo good~

GD smiled at me, and even giggled a bit. He's a great cook...no doubt. i finished eating and GD washed the bowl for me.

GD: What do you want to do?

JinRi: Dosen't matter to me.

GD: Oh, i'll show you my room.

We went up stairs to his room. It was huge. It was bigger than my kitchen and bathroom combined...He had a king sized bed, a sofa in the corner and a desk with an iMac on one side, and binders on the other. On his bed was an ipad. I don't even have an ipod shuffle, and he has an IPAD. i sat down on the sofa.

GD: Listen, I....i didn't tell the gang that we're kinda together, they can't find out, okay?

JinRi: Why?

GD: Taeyang hates it when one of us gets a girlfriend because that person will constantly hang out with her and not care about the gang, if any of them find out they'll kick me out, regardeless of what position you're in. So even if i'm the leader they will still kick me out...

JinRi: So that's why you ditched them earlier today...

GD: Yea, they don't know I'm with you, and i hope they never find out...

*DING DONG*

The door bell rang. GD ran downstairs and looked through the peep hole.

GD: Shoot! It's the gang, you need to hide!

JinRi: Where?

GD: Squeeze yourself under my bed, they never really go to my room much...

I dashed upstairs and tried to squeese myself under the bed. There wasen't much room, but i managed to get mywelf uder there.

G-Drangon's POV:

i took a deep breath, and opened the door.

TOP: Hey GD, what are you doing so early at home? You usually go somewhere...

GD: i'm just a bit tired....

Taeyang: You wanna go to the club again?

GD: I drank a lot myself last night, I don't think i should drink again today...

I lied, i just had to... the other choice was to get kicked out...

Seungri: Were you sleeping?

GD: yea, you guys woke me up...

Daesung: Wait! I left something in your room last time! i'm gonna go get it before we leave!

Daesung ran up the stairs, i crossed my fingers, hoping he wouldn't notice JinRi up there...I followed him up.

Daesung; Here it is!

It was his book he was reading, i have no idea why he was reading about greek myths...

He walked back downstairs, and the 4 of them left. I shut the door, and sighed. That was close...I went back up to my room and told JinRi to come out.

JinRi: They left?

GD: Yea. I had to lie to them, or else they would've stayed until midnight...

JinRi: i think I should get going...

GD: oh ok...

She went downstairs and put on her shoes. She looked at me, and i smiled at her. i lightly kissed her on the cheek, and i opened the door for her. She stepped out slowly, and i shut the door.

JinRi's POV:

I swear i'm about to faint right now. That kiss was like a magical potion...No. Get back to your senses, JinRi! You need to go home now! I just noticed i was talking to myself....What's going on with me? AISH...I'm just gonna go home now -_-