Chapter 3: Why Are You Soo...Different?

You're the Only One

JinRi's POV:

I went to school, as usual. I saw GD in the hallway, and he actually smiled at me and said hi. I smiled back, and continued to walk. It was close to Valentines day, and the school was selling candy grahams. Every year, I never get any, and i never send any to anyone. They're kinda a waste of money too. It's not like people are actully gonna eat those...

*In the Library After School*

JinRi: Did you finish the math question?

GD: Yea.

JinRi: What did you get?

GD: 34.

JinRi: Good. I'll give you some more practise questions and go. I'm sorry, I don't have time to teach you today.

GD: Why?

JinRi: I got a part time job. From now on, I can't teach you on Wednesdays.

GD: Awww okay...

G-Dragon's face looked sad. But seeing him have emotions made me feel like he was a real person, not just a creepy emo person. I left the library and tried to get to the ramen resturant, for my first shift.

*5:45PM*

I've waited tables, and took orders for about 3 hours now. 15 minutes and i get to go home! Some guys came into the restaurant. After I'm done with them, I can go.

JinRi: Hi! Table for..

I didn't realize it was Big Bang. They all stared at me coldly, except for GD.

GD: Table for 5, please.

I nodded my head slowly and took them to a table. I sat in the kitchen whiile they were deciding what to get.

Chef: Why are you sitting here? Are you scared of them?

JinRi: Kinda. They go to my school. Everyone excet that guy gives me cold looks, and I've heard that their a gang, you know...guns, drugs, marjuana..that kind of stuff...

Chef: I think their done, go take their order!!!

JinRi: If I don't make it back alive, call the police...

Chef: Now, now...don't be saying things like that, GO.

I slowly walked to their table, and took a deep breath.

JinRi: What would you like?

GD: I'll have the pork ramen.

TOP: Beef ramen.

Daesung: Pork ramen, please.

Seungri: Chicken ramen.

Taeyang: Give me the beef ramen without the onions and cut the beef into slices.

JinRi: Oh..ok. So 2 pork ramen, 1 chicken ramen, 2 beef ramen but 1 bowl with sliced beef and no onions.

Taeyang: Just go make the food.

I shuffled back to the kitchen and gave the chef the order. I sat in the kitchen and watched them. If GD's friends could be nicer, I wouldn't be afraid. I hope they don't have guns with them right now...

Chef: The food is done.

I took the 5 bowls to their table. GD looked excited, Daesung was happy, TOP was like "FINALLY...", Seungri had no expression and Taeyang was like "WHATEVER."

How come they had to eat at this restuarant? There were soo many other resturants...how come they couldn't eat somewhere else???

Soon enough, they were done and paid. They left, and i was relived.

Chef: They don't look that bad...

JinRi: Are you crazy??? The only I don't mind is the leader...Anyway i'm going now, bye.

Chef: Okay bye~

I walked out of the resturant, and Big Bang was right there, leaning against the brick wall of the resturant. I quickly looked away and hoped they didn't see me, but they did.

Seungri: Whoa, where you going? You need a ride?

JinRi; No thanks...i'm fine...

GD: It's okay, it's my car, and I'm driving...

JinRi: No really, I'll take the bus

Daesung: But you look tired....

JinRi: I'm good just riding the bus...

I walked away. i could hear their foot steps, following me. I started running, and they all chased after me. They're soooo weird!!!

I kept running until i got to my house. I was surprised i ran all the way there from the resturant. I quickly dug through my backpack for my keys, and opened the door. I slammed it shut before any of them could get in. I took a deep sigh of relief. They sounded like they were drunk a few minutes ago...they're soo creepy...

*The next day at school*

i was on my way to class, when i saw someone in the music room, it was GD. He was playing the piano...Who knew he could play the piano...

He looked like he was singing a song. I slowly pushed the door open, he really was singing. His voice was really nice, and his piano playing skills were...WOW.

GD: You can come in!

I jumped when he said that. I walked towards him...

JinRi: You...sing..and play the piano?

GD: Yea. Ever since i was a kid.

JinRi: Wow...

Seungri barged in and started yelling.

SeungRi: Yo GD! Get your here right now, class is starting soon!

GD: I gotta go...

JinRi: K, bye...

He left, and closed the door behind him. I noticed he left his pencil and sheet music here. Was he..writting a song??? I never knew gangsters wrote songs...

I quickly grabbed the sheet music and went to class.