Chapter 15: The Shooting

You're the Only One

G-Dragon's POV:

I parked my car and waited outside the club. I hope JinRi comes quickly.

I heard someone behind the back door of the club. I step back and let them through, but then I realized it was Taeyang.

Taeyang: Hey, GD...What're you doing here?

GD: Just hangin' ....

Taeyang: Oh really, you're not waitin for anyone...?

GD: N-no...

Taeyang: Ok, then let's go somewhere.

GD: Nah, I'm kinda tired...I'll just sit here and-

Taeyang: OH WHAT THE HECK, I KNOW YOU'RE WAITING FOR JINRI, STOP MAKING UP STUPID LIES!

GD: W-What?

Taeyang: I know you've been going out with JinRi, okay. I knew it soo long ago. So just break up with her already, ORELSE...

GD: Orelse what? I'm tired of you tryin' to be like the leader of this gang when I'M THE RIGHTFUL LEADER!

Taeyang: Oh yea...

Taeyang smirked. He can't be, no...He's not gonna...

He took his gun out and pointed it at me.

Taeyang: Fully loaded, so I wouldn't make a move if I were you...

I just stared at him. I have a feeling my life will end right here, unless...a miracle were to happen.

Daesung: TAEYANG! DON'T!

TOP: Tae, you're making a big mistake!

Taeyang: GD'S THE ONE MAKING THE MISTAKE HERE! BREAKING RULES AND S***!

Seungri was the only one who didn't say anything to stop Taeyang. Was he part of this???

Seungri's POV:

TOP, Daesung and I were running to Taeyang, with his gun pointed towards GD. Who knew he REALLY was gonna use it? When JinRi comes, this won't be pretty...

JinRi's POV:

I got to the club, and walked towards the back. I heard some people shouting and I wondered who they were. I recognized Daesung's face, then GD's , then Taeyang's. and the rest of the gang.

JinRi: Taeyang...? GD!

Taeyang: Well, well, here comes your girlfriend, GD...

GD: Don't do this Tae...

Taeyang: I can't do whatever I want!

GD: Don't hurt her!

Taeyang laughed a bit. Then he turned to me, still holding up his gun, but pointing at me now. I froze. Well, I was shaking a bit too. Daesung grabbed me from behind and swung himself infront of me.

Daesung: Don't shoot her Taeyang!

Seungri tried to grab Daesung, but Daesung came out with a punch, attempting to him Seungri. Seungri fell to the ground.

Seungri: You've been getting stronger havn't you?

Daesung: Seriously...Don't help him...

Seungri: Nah...I'm helping my best friend.

Seungri was still on the ground, he didn't looke hurt at all. I decided to lie down on the floor, maybe he gave up on the fight already.

TOP just stood there, trying to think of how to save everyone. Taeyang smirked at me, but GD spoke up.

GD: Hey Taeyang! I'm the one you want to kill, not her, so get it over with.

JinRi: What??? GD!

GD: Look, it's the only way to end this...so...

JinRi: No, just kill me...

GD: JinRi! Don't-

TOP: SHUT UP! Taeyang do you realize what you're doing? Killing someone won't change anything.

Taeyang: You're right, I don't know what I'm doing...

Taeyang shifted back to GD, now pointing his gun at GD's face.

TOP: F*** TAE THAT'S NOW WHAT I MEANT!

Taeyang: Ready? HAHAHA!

Daesung: No!!!

Seungri seemed like he snapped to his senses. He jumped on Taeyang from the back and rode him like a bull. Taeyang tried to push him off, but failed. TOP punched Taeyang in the face but he was able to dodge every swing, even with Seungri on his back. Seungri fell to the ground again, and TOP was exuasted. Taeyang caught Daesung and GD running away. I just stood therein shock.

Taeyang: WHERE DO YOU 2 THINK YOU'RE GOING?

No one spoke.

Taeyang: Alright, Daesung, move. I need a clear shot of GD.

Daesung; If you're gonna kill GD, then kill me too.

Taeyang: What?

TOP: me too.

Taeyang: WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?

Seungri didn't say anything. He was lying on the floor again.

GD: No guys, just go, let him do what he needs to do.

Daesung: NO, he doesn't NEED to do this!

Seungri cried in pain. Daesung ran to him and tried to carry him to safety, but he was too heavy. TOP decided to help too, leaving GD standing alone.

JinRI: Taeyang, I never knew you would go this far...

Taeyang: Expect the unexpected, 'cus you get to say "Bye bye" to your boyfriend!

There was a click sound, and JinRi cried "NO!"

The 3 other gang members looked, and "BANG!"

GD fell to the floor, and I cried.

TOP: TAEYANG!

Taeyang was like he was out of breath, even though all he did was shoot a person. Everyone could already hear the police sirens getting louder and louder, until they pulled up in the alley.

Taeyang: Run!

No one ran, except Taeyang. I was crying next to the dead GD, TOP and Daesung were trying to help Seungri get up.

I heard footsteps of the police, getting closer to me.

Police: Stop crying, get up and you can tell us the story.

JinRi: Okay..

Police: Is he your boyfriend?

JinRi: Y-yes...

The ambulance came too, the paramedics carried GD and Seungri onto a gourney. TOP, Daesung and I got to ride with them. I eventually stopped crying.

Daesung: I'm so sorry JinRi, this is all my fault.

TOP: No it isn't, it's my fault. I should've done something to stop Taeyang from planning this.

JinRi: No, it's my fault. I shuoldn't have started dating GD in the first place. I caused trouble for you guys.

*At the hospital*

TOP, Daesung and I waited in the waiting room. The doctor came out with results.

Doctor: Seungri will be okay, he just needs time to recover. His back was badly injured, so he won't be able to stand up straight for a while. GD, well, he'd be lucky if he lived.

I cried again. Daesung tried to comfort me. TOP drove me home, and I cried myself to sleep. My first best friend was gone. My first boyfriend was gone. GD was gone. The only person who ever made me happy at school. He was the only one for me. This was  a sad night. I had nightmares that Taeyang was gonna go after me in the future, but it was morning before I knew it.