Chapter 5: Whoa.....What???

You're the Only One

JinRi's POV;

Yesterday was really fun with GD. It's been soo long since I had that much fun with a friend...

GD: Hi JinRi!

I jumped. I turned around and it was the one, the only...GD.

JinRi: Hi.

GD: How's it goin'?

JinRi:...Good....

There wasn't much to say....it was just...awkward....

JinRi:I'm gonna go to class now, bye!

i dashed up the stairs to my class. i walked in, and TOP was already in his seat. We didn't say anything to each other, and then Seungri came in.

Seungri: YO TOP. WE GOIN' TO THE "PLACE" AGAIN???

TOP: I don't know, ask Taeyang...

Seungri: What was up with GD yesterday???

TOP: I know, he wasn't really himself...

What were they talking about..yesterday??? Wasn't he watching a movie with me yesterday? Maybe he went after he dropped me off at my house...

Seungri: And what's with that studying thing..like...REALLY?

TOP: He could've come up with something better...

Studying? GD's studying now? Wow...

The teacher came in, and so did GD. The class was normal, GD didn't talk to me at all. Lunch time felt like it came so fast....

I took my time to leave the class and go to the cafeteria. i sat at a table, alone. GD and the gang came to sit at my table, but not very close to me. I just ate quietly, without looking up at them. At the corner of my eye i could see 4 of them leave. GD slid over to my side...

GD: Hey, again!

JinRi: Oh, hi.

GD: Can you meet me by the bench outside after school?

JinRi: Uh...ok.

GD: Ok! Bye!

Why dose he want me to meet him there? I hope it's nothing big....

*After School*

I was waiting for a bit, and then he came.

JinRi: Before you say anything, I have some stuff to ask you. Are you studying like an actual student..?

GD: Uh..yeah.

JinRi: And what did you do after the movie the other day?

GD: I went to....Taeyang's house.

Taeyang's house? How come Seungri and TOP didn't just say Taeyang's house? They said "place."

GD:Let's go to this place...

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to his car.

JinRi: Where???

GD: It's a surprise!

VROOOOM! And the car sped out of the parking lot, and onto the road. i feel so oblivious. I have no idea what's going on, and i couldn't exactly understand what Seungri and TOP were talking about...

After about 20 minutes GD parked the car. He told me to get out of the car. There was a little building, not very tall, painted black. GD grabbed my hand again and pushed me into the building. He shut the door behind me, it was soo dark. Where am I??? I walked around, and the lights suddenly turn on. There were balloons everywhere, and at the end of the room, there was a table, with a letter on in. I opened the letter...

Dear JinRi

You've probably heard already, Big bang is a gang. Please don't think of me as a gangster, I'm really not someone who drinks alcohol and smokes all day. I know we dont know each other well, and we've only hung out once. I feel as i need to see you everyday.

"What do you mean?" I whispered to myself.

GD: EHEM!

GD started playing piano and singing, on the other side of the room. The lights were dimmed and there was a spot light on him. Within the lyrics he sang, I heard "Be my girl" and "baby." is he...confessing? A gangster confessing??? That's new...

GD finished the song, and he smiled at me. He walked up to me, gave me a hug, and said "So..?"

I was speechless. All i could do was give him another hug.

JinRi: I'll think about it...

GD: I did all of this and you'll think about it???

JinRi: Okay, fine...yes....

GD smiled the biggest smile ever, and hugged me till my feet were off the floor. We both walked out, and sat in his car.

JinRi: So, are you saying that.....

GD: I like you. You're not like the other people at school: Drool over BigBang or think "What are they doing here?"

I looked at him.

GD: What?

JinRi: You know there are soo many other girls who don't care about your presence, and the don't drool over you either...

GD: But you're prettier than the others :)

i smiled. i honestly don't feel anything towards him, but he was the only friend i had, might as well make him my boyfriend...

He drove me home again, and we said goodbye. We planned to hang out tomorrow again, or should i say.. "date"

I've been thinking, he is my only friend, he is nice to me, and he helps me out...maybe...JUST MAYBE, it might work out...