Chapter 9

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Monday morning arrived and you woke up refreshed after a good sleep. Ever since you started hanging out with Taeyeon and her friends, you have been feeling safer so you haven’t had insomnia for a while.

When you finished getting ready you went downstairs. You found your mom making coffee and Yoona asleep with her head on the table while holding her spoon.

“Good morning, mom.” You said, back hugging her and snuggling to her back. She smiled, caressing your wrist.

“Good morning, honey. Is your wrist better?” She asked, turning around and kissing your head, you nodded. She then glanced at Yoona and chuckled. You looked in the same direction and smiled. You then sat down beside Yoona.

“Yoongie, wake up.” You said, running your fingers through her hair. She woke up whining and crying, tiredly. She then ate a spoonful of cereal and continued sleeping. You chuckled. She was really sleepy because she spent the whole night trying to sleep in your parent’s bed and your mom and dad had to take her back to her room a few times.

“Come on, eat your cereal.” Your mom told her, sitting in front of you both. She opened her eyes again and whined, eating another spoonful. You and your mom laughed. “Here, eat something and take your medicine.” Your mom told you, giving you your breakfast.

“Thanks.” You said and started eating it. Yoona finally woke up and finished hers.

 

The doorbell rang and your mom went to open, followed by a sleepy Yoona. Taeyeon was there.

“Good morning, Taeyeon. Come in.” You mom said smiling.

“Good morning Ms. Im.” Taeyeon said, walking inside.

“Taeyeon.” Yoona said with a tired voice, raising her arms. Taeyeon smiled and went down to her level.

“Hi Yoona.” Taeyeon said, Yoona hugged her and she hugged her back. Yoona then rested her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Yoongie, you can’t sleep on Tae.” You said, walking to the front door. Yoona pouted, hugging Taeyeon tighter. Taeyeon smiled and rubbed her back.

“Do you have everything?” Your mom asked and you nodded. “Come on, honey. We have to get ready to go shopping.” Your mom said, Yoona walked to her and your mom picked her up. Taeyeon stood up.

“Good morning.” Taeyeon said, smiling. You smiled back.

“Good morning, Tae.” You said, walking closer to her.

“Are you ready to go?” She asked holding out her right hand. You looked at it and raised your left arm, showing her your splint. She grinned, scratching the back of her nec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter