Chapter 14

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Continues from the previous chapter…

 

“Are you better now?” Yoona asked, parting the hug. You cleaned your face with the back of your hand and tried to smile for her.

“Thank you, Yoongie.” You said and kissed her head.

 

Yoona stayed there for a bit and then left with your mom so they could finish shopping.

Taeyeon went back home when you got there. She figured you’d need some time alone so she tried to busy herself by putting away the groceries she bought earlier.

She was sitting on the couch when she got a text from Sunny.

 

From Sunny:

“___ went to the principal’s office earlier and hasn’t come back yet.”

 

To Sunny:

“She’s at her house. What happened there?”

 

From Sunny:

“She’s home? Should I pack her things and bring them over? Hee Yung got called to the principal’s office too but she’s in class. She’s talking about ___, saying she’s a liar.”

 

Taeyeon frowned. Before she could reply, she got another text.

 

From Princess <3:

“Are you busy? I’m home, can you come over?”

 

Taeyeon smiled and stood up. She replied to Sunny, telling her to bring your things before texting you.

 

To Princess <3:

“Not at all. I’ll be there soon.”

 

 

About half an hour later, Taeyeon arrived to your house and rang the doorbell.

“Hi princess.” She said, smiling when you opened the door.

“Hi...” You said tearing up.

“What’s wrong?” She hugged you and you wrapped your arms around her waist, nuzzling her neck.

 

 

The next Monday morning…

You were in the car with Taeyeon. She picked you up a few minutes ago.

You were looking out the window. Taeyeon glanced at you and smiled.

“You’ll be fine.” She said, holding your hand and giving it a squeeze before letting go to change gears.

You smiled and nodded.

“Besides, I’ll pick you up after and we can go anywhere you want.” She said, cheerfully. You chuckled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter