Chapter 23

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You’re going on vacation?” Yoona asked. She was sitting on your bed watching you pack your bag.

“I am, but I will be back in a few days.” You explained to her.

“Can I come?” She asked, tilting her head to the side. You smiled at how cute she was.

“I’m sorry Yoongie, but mom won’t let you come.” Yoona suddenly stood up and ran.

“I’ll ask her!” She yelled as she left your room. You just shook your head to yourself.

 

Your phone rang and you smiled when you saw who it was.

“Hi, Love.” You chuckled when you heard Taeyeon sigh in content.

“You have no idea how much I like hearing you say that.” Taeyeon sighed once more.

“What? Hi?”

“Yes.” You both giggled. “Do you have everything ready?”

“Almost, I’m still packing. Do I need anything special?”

“Bring a swimsuit or a bikini; we may go to the indoor pool at our old middle school. It’s open to everyone during the holidays.”

“Okay.”

“I’ll pick you up after lunch; we’ll walk to the station together.”

“Come over for dessert. We have cake!”

 

You placed your bag near the entrance and went back to the kitchen.

“___ sit with me!” Yoona told you as soon as you entered.

“I always sit with you.” You said, patting her head. She grinned.

“Did you ask Taeyeon to come over for dessert?” Your mom asked while your dad placed the cake and some small plates on the table.

“I did, she should be here soon.”

“Can Tae sit with me too?” Yoona asked you and you smiled.

“Of course.” The doorbell rang. “Let’s go open the door for her.”

Yoona ran to the door and you followed behind.

“Taeyeon! I’m opening the door!” Yoona yelled while reaching for the doorknob. You chuckled. Once she opened, you saw Taeyeon was trying not to laugh. “Come eat cake with us.” Yoona held her hand and dragged her to the kitchen. She waved hello and you waved back. You both were smiling.

 

It took just a couple of hours for the train to reach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter