Chapter 13

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day you were feeling better. You got ready for school and left, after having breakfast with your mom and Yoona.

You were walking down the street when a car pulled over beside you.

“Hi beautiful!” You heard someone say and smiled.

“What are you doing here?” You asked, while she got out of the car.

“Well...” She said, placing her hands on your sides and smiling. “I thought it would be a good idea to drive my girlfriend to school.” You smiled and cupped her cheek with your right hand.

“Sounds like a great idea.” You said and she leaned on your hand.

“I missed you.” She said, resting her forehead on yours.

“You saw me yesterday.” You said and chuckled while caressing her cheek.

“I know, but I still missed you.” She said pouting.

“I missed you too.” You said and she smiled, she then pecked your lips.

 

When you got to school, Taeyeon parked the car and you both got out. She leaned on her car and sighed while looking at the school. You walked around the car and stood beside her.

“I’m sorry.” You said and she looked at you, surprised.

“What for?” She asked, holding your hand and intertwining her fingers with yours.

“You’re in trouble because of me.” You explained, lowering your head. She frowned and made you face her.

“Don’t say that, it wasn’t your fault. Okay?” She said, smiling. You couldn’t help but to smile back.

“Okay...” You said and she pinched your cheek.

“Good. Now give your prince a kiss.” She said and you chuckled.

 

Hee Yung walked to the front door with her friends. She had a black eye and was wearing sunglasses to hide it. She looked around and saw you and Taeyeon kissing. She then groaned and walked faster inside.

 

Taeyeon was kissing you softly, she knew the cut on your lips still hurt so she was being very gentle. She parted the kiss and hugged you tight. You hugged her back, wrapping your arm around her neck.

“I have to go to class, Tae.” You said, caressing her neck with your thumb. She smiled at the gesture.

“I know.” She said and pecked your neck. She then moved away so she could face you. “If anything happens tell Sunny or Amber, okay?” She told you and you nodded.

“Hi Tae! Let’s go ___.” Sunny said, holding your hand as she walked past you both. She started dragging you and you giggled. Taeyeon pouted.

“Take care of her!” Taeyeon said loud. Sunny gave her a thumbs up without turning around and you waved at her. She waved back with a smile on her face.

When you were out of sight she got inside the car and sighed.

“What am I supposed to do now?” She asked herself while starting the car. Her phone beeped and she glanced at it, there was a new message.

 

From: Soonkyu :P

‘Go grocery shopping, we need food.’

 

“How did she...” Taeyeon mumbled and drove home to make a shopping list.

 

 

Meanwhile is school...

Your teacher gave you some work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter