Chapter 24

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few years later...

 

"Tae, we're going to be late." You placed your hands on Taeyeon's shoulders and she faced you."

You were currently in your dorm room. It was almost dinner time and you had plans with Tiffany and Sunny.

"It's your fault for wearing this dress." Taeyeon held your hands that were resting on her shoulders and placed them around her neck, your nose touching hers.

"They're probably waiting for us already." You told her, cupping her cheeks.

"Fine..." She sighed, moving away. You smiled and kissed her cheek. "But we'll continue with this later."

You approached the door and took both your jackets.

"Oh, I know..." You glanced back and winked at her. She smirked, following you outside.

 

 

You made your way to the campus food court, hand in hand, and sat down on one of the tables.

"We're early, we could've had s-" You covered Taeyeon's mouth and she laughed, moving her head. "I was going to say salad."

"Right..." You rolled your eyes.

"I want pizza, though." You heard Sunny say and turned around.

"Me too." Taeyeon replied.

"Then why did you say salad?" Sunny questioned her. You shook your head with a smile and stood up to greet Tiffany.

"Did you get a good room?" You asked her.

"It's not bad, I'm just happy we're in the same floor. How about you?" She linked her arm with yours and you both walked around to check out your food options.

"I like it, we're close to both the laundry room and the gym." You explained. She stopped walking.

"Isn't that Hee Jung?" You looked in the same direction as her and saw Hee Jung leaving the food court.

"Yeah." You both continued walking.

"Did you know she was going to study here?" Tiffany asked curious.

"No, but it doesn't surprise me." You felt a hand holding yours and smiled.

"We decided we want pizza." Taeyeon told you.

"Sounds good to me."

 

 

Once you enjoyed your dinner together, you all headed to the auditorium.

 

The college prepared an event for all the students to get together on the first night and watch a few movies. They set up a large table on one side full of snacks and soft drinks.

Not that many students were there, it was Friday, the first move-in day, and the college expected most of the students on Sunday.

 

After getting an assortment of snacks and a few sodas, you scanned the auditorium.

"Why don't we sit over there, in the back?" Taeyeon proposed. "Where no one can see us." She whispered in your ear and you chuckled.

"If you two are going to spend the next couple of hours making out, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter