Chapter 19

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Continues from the previous chapter…

 

Sunny messaged Seulgi to come over to watch a movie with them. No one told Amber and by the time Seulgi got there, they told her to go ahead and open the door.

Amber was confused that being at Moonbyul’s house she was asked to open the door, but went ahead anyways. As soon as she opened the door her eyes opened wide.

“Seul, what are you doing here?” A surprised Amber asked. Seulgi just smiled.

“Your friends invited me. Did you tell them?” Seulgi tilted her head cutely.

“Not yet, I guess I have to now.” Amber scratched the back of her neck and Seulgi chuckled.

“It’s going to be okay.” Seulgi leaned in for a hug and Amber wrapped her arms around her.

“I know, they’ll just tease me a lot. I know them.” Seulgi chuckled and kissed her cheek. “Let’s go inside.” Amber held her hand.

 

“Should we watch a scary movie?” Moonbyul asked, she was browsing her movie collection.

“Yes.” Sunny and Solar said at the same time. They glanced at each other and chuckled.

“Don’t worry my princess, I’ll protect you.” Taeyeon said as she wrapped her arms tighter around your waist and rested her chin on your shoulder. She was back hugging you on the couch, you were sitting in front of her.

“I’m not afraid of scary movies.” You said, turning your head a bit to face her. She rolled her eyes and you giggled.

“Guys, I have no idea why you invited Seulgi over.” Amber almost yelled. You all got startled and looked at her, she was glaring. She then smiled. “But thank you.” She walked with Seulgi to the other couch and sat down.

“What is going on here?” Tiffany asked looking back and forth between Amber and Seulgi.

“Nothing at all, right Seul?” Amber wrapped her arm around Seulgi, who nodded and then rested her head on Amber’s shoulder.

Amber was expecting th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter